Women, need your advice on female virginity

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by takeallofme, Oct 12, 2008.

1. takeallofme

takeallofme New Member

Hello ladies - I found this site thru the internet - my first post. I would like guidance from women who lost their virginity to a "well endowed" guy. I have been with "Amy" since March. We have not yet had intercourse. She is a virgin. I have had 2 long term relationships but these women were not virgins. We are at a place now in our relationship where the time as come to "go all the way." There as been a lot of intimacy as far as touching, kissing go - I have brought her to clitoral orgasm a couple of times recently. She knows I am "bigger" when hard (9.5 by 6) but assures me that it will be ok. So, what advice can you give me to make sure that her first time will be a good experience? I certainly don"t expect her to "takeallofme" until or if she is ever ready to. I love this woman and want to make this good for her.

Can anyone out there give me good advice? Thanks!

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

We're glad you joined.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Give me her email address. I'll give her Hickboy's number :wink:

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Start slow and use lots of lube. Respect her wishes when she asks you to stop, it really does hurt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice