Women need your help

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok women as a devoted finance my gril friend asked me to reaserch something for her. She is 19 past puberty but her hips and breasts are becoming more "Plump" However she says that her period is becoming further apart than than they were. They were already almost two months apart. Any women know what could be causing this. Thanks in advanced

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I'm aware its normal. She's probably growing some 'childbearing hips'.

I think girls with wider, 'fatter' hips have an easier time with childbirth...

Also, at 19 she could still be going through puberty. Some contraceptive pills can cause an increase in breast size and breast tenderness. They can also cause irregular periods, even if she has been on the same pill for a long time, the side effects can show up at any time.

Stress, depression, anxiety etc can cause irregular periods.

Best bet though is to go to the doctor's.

...yes, I'm a woman hehe.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
She is only 19 so her hips and breats becoming more plump (bigger) is her still maturing and becoming a woman. However her period not being a regualr every 28 days would get checked out just for piece of mind. It may be her cycle still hasnt settled but its better to check

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Irregular periods can be nothing to worry about, or they can be very serious. Mine are caused by PCOS, which is basically my body improperly handling sugars. After three months of birth control at the beginning of the year, my cycles are 28 or 29 days. However, I now get PMS for two whole weeks, and I gain five pounds (mostly fat!) during those two weeks, and then have to bust my ass after my period ends to lose the weight, which starts to pack back on.... ONE WEEK LATER! OMG! I am at an increased risk for type 2 diabetes. I am hypoglycemic. I have insomnia. I'm grouchy. And all of this comes from the same thing that causes me to not menstruate on time.

Oh. And let's not forget the ovarian cysts.

So it could be nothing to worry about, the sort of thing which could be fixed by a little research on the net. Or it could be very dire. You know who knows? Make an appointment. In fact, make a few.