Women no longer needed?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy moly! I shudder to think what might be on my birth certificate if it happens that I do come around again... :eek:

(Is that why DW lives in Wales?!!)

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hot Milf goes for a brain transplant.

The Surgeon tells her that she can choose a male brain or a female brain donor.

"What's the difference?" asks HM.

"Oh no, don't get me wrong," says the Surgeon "It's because the male brain has hardly been used."

This doesn't make any sense- why would Hot Milf want to replace her brain with a penis? :confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since when do woman really need men ?:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Heck somebody has to parallell park and open the mayo jar.

Nah, men aren't lazy. They just lack the capacity to work non-stop like women. :eek:
LOL

I really wish stem cell research wasn't under such suppression. Hopefully, by the time I need a new liver or brain or something, there will be a lot more medical possibilities.

I look at the human body as something of a "vehicle". It would be nice to be able to replace heart valves as easily as in a car.

Excellent Idea! Imagine a lung transplant being as easy to do as changing out a new air filter! Something which even I can do without breaking a nail. :tongue::smile:

Aren't they still going to need a uterus to gestate the fetus that was created from the cells of two guys?
Yup! :yup:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If human beings were electrical, men would be Solar Panels, and Women would be Ni-Cad! (How about that for a worthless comparison?!!) :tongue:
I'm confused... so you are saying that men are "all-natural" and women are highly-poisonous heavy metals??? :confused:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Aren't they still going to need a uterus to gestate the fetus that was created from the cells of two guys?

A fetus creates enzymes that let it implant itself into many different tissue types. This allows for ectopic (atopic) pregnancies. Most fetuses that develop outside the uterus don't survive, but some have developed in the abdomen became healthy babies. From what I recall, this is extremely rare. The uterus maybe not be necessary for birth, but a placenta is.