Women of jezebel.com and views on dick size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ShannonH, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey all - here's a good discussion forum to read through, and get a good sense of what sex-positive women really think about dick size. This isn't some penis-enlargement-pill site posting 'testimonials', nor is it just a bunch of SPHers masquerading as women to feed their fetish.
    Girl, You Have Unrealistic Expectations About Penis Size

They also go over that ridiculous "authentic women's penis size preference chart" too. Not sure why penissizedebate.com gets so much traction - I think the author's just tapped in to people's neuroses. There's no evidence anywhere at all that it's not a total ass pull, and plenty of evidence to suggest it is all just made up.

Seriously, there are more women looking for 4-5 inchers than anything over 7" on those postings. Anyone familiar with the site knows it's not because they're trying to be politically correct or anything either.

It's really not as fun as the fantasy stories here suggest when there's a mismatch in size. For us straight guys, having to hold back when fucking, getting a tonne of teeth, and almost no women willing to try anal with you sucks. What's so bad about having a smaller one? You'll probably find just as many women who want a smaller one as a bigger one, so the only real downside to being small vs big is that you think it doesn't look as good. Heck, I'm big by typical lpsg standards, but there are a bunch of guys here bigger than me and look at how much I complain :p

Average is awesome. Big is awesome too, and so is small, you just have to do the work to learn how to use it and find someone who will appreciate you for it.

2. thickseven

thickseven New Member

I'm familiar with this site and it ALWAYS tries to be politically correct, as far as denying women's stereotypes is concerned.

3. bananaclubcock

Albums:
    For reals? I thought it more tried to be outspoken. Never knew there was a 'politically correct' when it came to cock size.

4. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    I see some of the men are complaing about women's acceptance or non-acceptance of penis size. Now, how do you think women felt and still fill when you have man in American society who are breast men. If a woman isn't a D or DD -- she's almost screwed in society (no pun intended).

I'm a C-cup and blessed; it's enough for my frame. It looks like a D-cup, though. If men want a bigger cock, pump. If women want larger breasts, augmentation.

This is 2011; not 1951, ladies and gentlemen. People, men and women (some) are influenced by the Hollywood screen, Academy Awards, The Emmys, and the stripper bars, wondering...why their women don't look like that.

So, if the shoe fits, wear it.

5. bassman70

bassman70 Member

Albums:
    I don't think pumping is quite as easy and effective as a breast augmentation. I've never done it, but from what I've heard, you don't pump once or twice and wake up the next morning with a cock twice its previous size.

6. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Pics of C cup? I'm not a fan of big breasts.

7. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought you were kidding at first when I read this. You seriously think society demands that women are at least D-cups?
    Look at Olivia Wilde -- maybe a B tops, or Megan Fox, who's a C, and both are frequently voted the most beautiful or sexiest woman in American. Aishwarya Rai is about a 32B, and she's absolutely gorgeous, and is right now considered the most beautiful woman in the entire world. These aren't examples that I'm bringing up to say "aww, look at her: she's still attractive in spite of not having huge boobs." These are women frequently considered as the absolute #1 spot in attractiveness. At that level, they're not attractive in spite of anything; they're gorgeous because of every feature they have.

And bananaclubcock, I totally agree with you on that. I think the women there tend to swarm and support other women when they're overweight and say they're still attractive (I actually prefer curvier girls, but other people don't), but when it comes to what they like from men and sex it's the most honest crowd I've ever seen.

8. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the thought of this made me lol

and im sick of seeing that "authentic" size preference chart.

9. dickapick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn! There I am with my "perfect" grade .. :frown1: Guess I'll take all my pics offline now .. :tongue:

:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted