Women on receiving oral? Anyone not want it?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by DoctorZZZ, Jan 24, 2009.

1. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

Ok, I posted a question a few days ago and got some great responses. So I thought I'd ask another question thats been on my mind.

My gf and I are very sexually active, but its pretty much the basics. We dont get too freaky. She enjoys giving me oral and sometimes will basically force it upon me, which I don't mind, why would I. But she is one of the women that cannot cum during sex, or so she thinks. We've had a few times where she cant tell if she came, usually when I am playing with her clit when she's on top.

I've asked if she wanted me to go down on her, but she just got real embarrassed and pretty much said she never wanted me to do that. Once I started going in that direction and she got real alarmed and stopped me. Ok fine, so she doesn't want it, I'll respect that. But one thing that has bothered me was that she said that she had received oral once before and that she came from it. The only time she has orgasms with me is when I'm fingering her.

So I'm not sure what I am asking. It might be, how can I make her more confortable with it? Or it might be, what are any other women's opinions on the topic?

2. hung_proper1978

Albums:
    Good question....

My last 3 g/f's absolutely refused for me to go down on them and wouldn't tell me why.

But they loved sucking dick my god they did.

I think it's some self conscience thing.

3. Acerola

Acerola New Member

I dislike it. I think I have only had one orgasm when a guy's been down on me ever. I find it easier to orgasm during penetration.
    I just think that I cant really relax when a guy's down there. I am clean and everything like that, lol and know a guy's only going to be down there if he wants to and put up with it when a guy dives down there for a short while but I'd much rather be sucking him off or fucking.

I love other parts of foreplay but receiving oral just dont do it for me.

#3 Acerola, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i've met a few women who did't like being on the receiving end. most of the reluctance come from insecurity or body hang ups. kinda bummer in girl/girl hook up. still there are other ways to get things done.

ML

5. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

HPV - Human papaloma virus

Human papillomavirus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If she dun wants it, she probably has's it.

Supposedly, 80% of people have HPV and it's not one of the STD's that doctors require people who get tested for STDs to call all their former lovers and tell them about it. After 2 years the virus is said to most likely leave a person's system. Condoms don't work because skin in the genital area still rubs together and that's all that's required to transmit it.

Oh and to this day there is NO STD test a male can take that can tell whether he has it or not. This is because the virus attaches itself to the nerves in the contacted skin. Skin to Skin, they just jump right on over.

6. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I have a hard time accepting oral because I hate just laying there, but I can be talked into receiving it. If it's part of a 69, then it's definitely welcome!

7. jmfangio

jmfangio Member

Albums:
    I love giving it so much, that I think a woman not wanting it would be a deal breaker for me.

For the other point of view, a friend of mine told me that she dumped a guy who wouldn't go down on her. She said, "Hey, I eat at your restaurant, you can eat at mine."

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Dayayum. Does anybody actually DO that to girls? I thought it was only in the movies.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Dear DoctorZZZ,

This question comes up a few times a year. Don't worry, about asking it again. :cool: What you and numerous other men fail to realize is that boys and girls are reared differently. Many girls are still raised to believe that the only time we should touch ourselves down there is when washing or wiping after urinating. :redface: Add to that, nearly every feminine product on the market comes with some bizarre floral scent. :confused: Hence leading women to believe that they smell bad, no matter how fastidious they are about personal hygeine. Then there is the damage done by various religions regarding sex and the enjoyment thereof. Lest we forget parents who tell their children not to play with themselves. Consequently, many women refuse to receive oral sex. :frown1::redface:

Kudos to the men patient enough to break through all those years of crap. . . We Appreciate You! :biggrin1::cool:

FWIW: I think I had maybe 2 minutes of uncomfortableness with it the first time a guy did it to me after that I just gave into the good feelings. :biggrin1: I've been a big fan of receiving oral ever since. :wink:

10. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    I'm quite particular but, far from a selfish lover. I must give to receive.

11. joybunny

joybunny New Member

NJQT is soooo right! To add, if a women had received some bad oral, then she may not be that quick to do it again. It's hard enough to go against a lifetime of teaching to stay away from the vagina then having someone who doesn't know what they are doing just makes it worse. I can only remember one good one myself and the rest were just uneventful to plain bad. I still like oral but it has to be with someone that knows what they are doing. Communication is important.

12. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I have no hang-ups about it, but it's not my favorite thing. Sometimes I'm in the mood for it, but not always. One of my current FWBs is all about it, though, and the other night when I told him to go for it, he looked like a kid on Christmas morning. It was adorable.

13. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

My wife quite often isn't in the mood for it, which is a shame because I would quite happily do it for a living!

14. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Cum here, little boy - I'll make you a movie star...

15. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

This is indeed the reason as I found out she has hpv today...

But once its gone is it ok? Its been over a year and a few months since she was tested positive, no tests since, and she'll have another test in a week.

16. StraightCock4Her

HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAA

And these idiots on this forum say that my advice doesn't help anyone.

Bitches, I be knowin my shit.

------------------------------------------------------

The test itself doesn't tell you if it's out of her system. They only test internally for abnormal cells in a papsmear. The skin isn't tested in a macro fashion. So, she could have it and not know it. Anyone can. You can have it and you probably do. There's no test for men.

#16 StraightCock4Her, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  17. meerin

meerin New Member

Okay, I'm curious, what made you think hpv?

18. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just give her time, DrZZZ, and bring it up frequently how much you'd love to lick her, and how good she tastes and smells, etc., etc.

You see, she could be squeamish for medical reasons -- if this is the case, only time will heal it. (And in the meantime, you will need to keep lobbying or she'll never believe you.)

Or, it could be self-conscious reasons. If this is the case, then you will have to "overcome by numbers" -- in other words, give her ten positive comments/requests/statements for every bad things that she's ever heard or had said to her about the icky-ness of a woman's vagina.

So just KEEP reassuring her. She may need to hear it 100 times before she's comfortable. :wink:

19. StraightCock4Her

Because it's the most probable answer to the question "why wont she let me lick her vagina"... I can't exactly put into words how or why but it is.

To me, it's insane for a person to reject someone they like/love who wants to give them oral. Then again about 10-20% of the population is crazy and religious or weird about their body. Statistically speaking... HPV sticks out like a sore thumb having an 80 or 90% chance of it being the reason.

If a girl likes a guy then she certainly doesn't want him to have warts all over his lips and face because of her orgasm. And he mentioned that they were going out or involved or something.

20. meerin

meerin New Member

Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense.

I guess I just know too many sexually repressed people. I've never had anyone tell me they wouldn't let someone perform oral on them or had a partner who wouldn't let them because of HPV.

Draft saved Draft deleted