Women on receiving oral? Anyone not want it?

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, you can contract HPV orally. It can cause oral lesions/warts and oral cancer.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if boys have cooties and girls have cooties,we should just share them!

I see a sweaty flesh pile coming to me,as soon as I get in bed with my wife!lol

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first girlfriend, the first girl that I gave oral to, was extremely eager and enthusiastic to receive it, despite being a very shy, classy, catholic girl. She totally had no hang ups about it and was always eager for more. All the time. She loved it. (I'm assuming I was good :tongue:. We did talk about it, and she did say as much).

Many girls are still raised to believe that the only time we should touch ourselves down there is when washing or wiping after urinating. :redface: Add to that, nearly every feminine product on the market comes with some bizarre floral scent. :confused: Hence leading women to believe that they smell bad, no matter how fastidious they are about personal hygeine. Then there is the damage done by various religions regarding sex and the enjoyment thereof. Lest we forget parents who tell their children not to play with themselves. Consequently, many women refuse to receive oral sex. :frown1::redface:

Kudos to the men patient enough to break through all those years of crap. . . We Appreciate You! :biggrin1::cool:

NJQT is soooo right! To add, if a women had received some bad oral, then she may not be that quick to do it again. It's hard enough to go against a lifetime of teaching to stay away from the vagina then having someone who doesn't know what they are doing just makes it worse. I can only remember one good one myself and the rest were just uneventful to plain bad. I still like oral but it has to be with someone that knows what they are doing. Communication is important.

At first I couldn't imagine why a woman would not like oral, especially since you seem to feel pleasure in a totally different way than men do (and, jealously, more prolonged). But now that you explain it, it does make sense. I'll be sure to keep this stuff in mind and do what I can to alleviate it if I ever come across a woman that seems to be uncomfortable with it due to any of these reasons. I really love and enjoy giving females oral (I feel like I was born and destined to eat pussy), so I can't imagine being deprived of it!

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I dislike it. I think I have only had one orgasm when a guy's been down on me ever. I find it easier to orgasm during penetration.
I just think that I cant really relax when a guy's down there. I am clean and everything like that, lol and know a guy's only going to be down there if he wants to and put up with it when a guy dives down there for a short while but I'd much rather be sucking him off or fucking.

I love other parts of foreplay but receiving oral just dont do it for me.

You sound like my girlfriend. After a minute or so of oral she is always begging to be fucked. I used to find this very irritating as I was very proud of my oral skills, they'd bought a lot of pleasure to virtually anorgasmic women in the past (one who had never cum in the presence of anyone else, another not since being prescribed certain drugs both came almost every time).

When we first met she told me a was 'crap' at oral (She is a very plain speaker) but it wasn't much of an issue as she came so easily from fucking. I adjusted my technique. Basically I got gentler and gentler until I was off the scale, barely touching her clit, more fucking her with my tongue. The more anorgasmic women i'd known prefered really tough clit treatment, hard sucking, nibbling, rubbing until my tongue was sore. My current girlfriend would kick me out of bed if I sucked her clit hard...

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i really have never found it very hard to please a woman orally. you just see how they react to different techniques and generally u can figure out what really drives them nuts. I'm a big fan of sucking the clit and licking it at the same time, it drives most women nuts in my experience.