Women on Top !

girth_brooks: If a woman has a strong preference for being on top, I would think that the guy's size would be as or more important than his technique. I wonder what percentage of women fall into this category?

When I ask women which they prefer, length or girth, I would say more than half remark that technique is more important than size. That's good news for men and women.

aussiechick63: Yeah Girth technique is pretty important.
It's no good having it if you don't know how to use it.
Although a girl can always take the time to teach the guy what she likes or show him.

I like to be on top, take control. It's a great feeling. You control the technique then too.

As for girth or length if I had to choose one I would take girth over length.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wrote in another post that I have a girl I see now that loves to be on top. She gets on and rides me for as long as her hips can handle it. She squirts everytime this way and has the strongest orgasms that leave her limp.

hotman24901: My woman prefers to be on top. She says she can control how deep I go inside her and can move around to where it hits the right spots to please her best. She squirts cum each time she is pleased in this position. She says it isn't the size when she is on top its the fact that she is in control of her movements. That lets her have very strong orgams.

Tender: ugh!
i hate being on top!
im not strong enough or tall enough or something...
just cant seem to get the hang of it...
ya know?!
:-/

aussiechick63: You don't have to be strong or tall ar anything else to be on top.
All you have to do is enjoy it. Let your mind go, relax and do whatever comes into your head.