WOMEN: one finger, two fingers, three fingers or four?

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how many do you insert when you masturbate?

I notice that my girlfriend likes one or two or three for a g-spot orgasm. (she can happily get off with just one) but if I insert four it is not pleasurable to her.

Interestingly enough my girth is about the size of four fingers grabbed together at their base - which does not please her.

Smartz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry it doesn't take much for me. I just rub the hood of my click and its all history from there

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I penetrate, one is just fine; I usually use my middle finger. If I need two, I add my ring finger.
That's what I've found with (most) women.

So, then... that being answered...

Is there really such a thing as being too small for a male if a finger or two (along with clitoral stimulation) is enough to get most women off?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I, personally, cannot reach my own G-spot with my fingers. I can orgasm from touching my clit only, but it takes a really long time and isn't as intense as the orgasms I have with vaginal and clitoral stimulation together.

When masturbating, I typically use a dildo vaginally and either my fingers or a vibrator on my clit. (Actually, now that I'm in a Master/slave relationship, when I'm permitted to masturbate, I use whatever my Master tells me to. But he usually tells me to use what will work best, which is what I would have used anyway).

At times during my life I've wanted to get off and been nowhere near a dildo (or fuckable man), so I've occasionally used my fingers to stimulate and stretch my vaginal entrance -- usually three.

With a partner, I like two fingers for G-spot stimulation or to "warm me up," three for more aggressive finger-fucking (or even four, if I'm really aroused).

hdooga

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fingers? Nothing compares to my 12inch dildo. cant have an orgasm if it doesnt feel like i am being ripped apart by something BIG.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how many do you insert when you masturbate? One, sometimes two, but that's rare.
I notice that my girlfriend likes one or two or three for a g-spot orgasm. (she can happily get off with just one) but if I insert four it is not pleasurable to her. Well duh! You probably have big man hands! :rolleyes::tongue::mad: Interestingly enough my girth is about the size of four fingers grabbed together at their base - which does not displease her. A penis and a hand have nothing incommon other than being an appendage.When you try to put 3 or 4 fingers in, the shape is NOT penislike and is often very painful for the recipient. Unless a woman likes being fisted, 4 fingers is way too much.

Personally, by the time a guy gets to 3 fingers I'm ready to be fucked, anything else is either overkill or annoying. :cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's what I've found with (most) women.

So, then... that being answered...

Is there really such a thing as being too small for a male if a finger or two (along with clitoral stimulation) is enough to get most women off?

Yes. I haven't had that problem yet, but fingers and penises don't feel nearly the same to me. That's apples and oranges. You aren't looking for the same thing. When I'm using fingers (be they mine or my man's) I expect those fingers to bend, separate, undulate, and do all kinds of things a penis doesn't do in it's wildest dreams. At the same time, when I want a penis, the flatness of fingers will not do. I don't care how a man bunches up his fingers, they do not feel feel round in the same way a penis does. There is simply no comparison for me betweeen fingers and pricks.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one most of the time. (middle finger) but sometimes i insert my index finger too. :smile: