Women only

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy the threads/replies in Womens issues, they're interesting, stimulating and informative.....let's face it there are a few things you can't ask your girlfriend! And any insight into the female mind is fascinating and pretty useful....but I am constantly suprised by the many posts from men in this forum........who are often commenting on things they obviously know little about and sometimes sound pretty stooopid, or worse of all when they presume to know a womans point of view on something. Ladies does this annoy you? And guys....let's see if you can keep out of this one....

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno if it's really annoying but sometimes the site is so many guys and I do more women's issues forums cuz it's more balanced and there's a few girls too, I think when a women's thread gets answered by all guys it sometimes makes me skip it over and not answer, kind of like oh the guys wanna take that thread so I let them have it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It can be annoying only when they hijack the threads and it turns into some kind of chat fest or they post just to antagonize us, or try to create competition. Otherwise I'm ok with guys chiming in if they have something intelligent to add.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 more thing I forgot to say. Sometimes someone asks a question about what women like and and guys start making bragging answers. I think the bragging answers or where their answer just talks about their penis or how good they are just makes me wanna not read the thread. :smile: So yeah I guess like some other people said it more just depends what the guys are saying I think some of the guys responses are interesting or cool just when guys turn the threads into bragging or fantasy its like oh there they go.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes.
it makes me want to remove their nuts with rabid rats.
:eek:
...unless they're intelligent and insightful.
And what/who determines that?

And guys....let's see if you can keep out of this one....
Well, you started it, so technically, you couldn't keep out either.

I would agree with most of the posts. I come inthis subforum for interesting discussion and sometimes a little humor. The showing off isn't all that interesting (there's always a bigger/better cock somewhere), which is probably why it's relegated to it's own sub-forum. And the antagonistic, combative posts are just so over done on the ineternet in general.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wont stay away. Actually, out of respect, I stayed out of this thread for a while because it said "women only". The curiosity was killing me. When I saw a male had posted, I wanted to see how it would be handled. There are some female members whos posts I enjoy.

To be fair, some of us guys here are straight and have had girlfriends. We have second hand accounts of the answers from females to the questions you may be asking. Chances are, us guys have asked the same questions and gotten answers.

Now, there are guys here that speak as if they just had their period or have given birth. On that point, I agree with you. But the ladies here have a way of handling those members.

Also, the reason I hang around the women's Issues area is because believe it or not, I can participate more often than not. About 2/3 of the topics on the whole forum are gay related. There is nothing I could contribute to them. And, I am not even interested on those subjects. So, the women's issues sub forum deals with hetero sex, something I can relate to.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy the threads/replies in Womens issues, they're interesting, stimulating and informative.....let's face it there are a few things you can't ask your girlfriend! And any insight into the female mind is fascinating and pretty useful....but I am constantly suprised by the many posts from men in this forum........who are often commenting on things they obviously know little about and sometimes sound pretty stooopid, or worse of all when they presume to know a womans point of view on something. Ladies does this annoy you? And guys....let's see if you can keep out of this one....
When it says womens issues they (men) love to answer!!!! They know it all!!!! Although they can at times show some insight. But most times they do not know what the F****ck they are talking about. :boggled:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When it says womens issues they (men) love to answer!!!! They know it all!!!! Although they can at times show some insight. But most times they do not know what the F****ck they are talking about. :boggled:
though really, from a manipulative bitch's point of view, it's fantastic to see how they think we tick.

i now know what game plan they think we're playing to.

be afraid, boys. be very afraid.

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO!!!

Totally agree, dolfette - I can name more than one I would love to get very close to a pair of scissors...

Its funny how ammusing you ladies find mutalation..BUt let a man talk about hurting a woman and you want him dead...Use SOME common sence please!:confused: