Women ONLY!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I like sex with gay males yes.. but I don't understand what the hell you mean about sex with fathers or other men in the family.. are you talking about incest?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand what the hell you mean about sex with fathers or other men in the family.. are you talking about incest?
Yes, Think_Kink that is exactly what this troll is talking about. :mad: Which is why I clicked on that little exclamation point in the lower left hand corner of his post and reported him to the mods. :biggrin1::cool:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the unofficial peace keeper on the site, I have to point out an alternative meaning.

It could have been a joke (and who hasn't occasionally gaffed big time?) then again, he could have been asking if we had any gay family members, and what did we think about that?

Flame me if you will, there isn't any reason to be mean in this thread. The only taboo subject on this forum has to do with underage subjects.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, well, what he's REALLY telling us is that we're fakers! (That is, men posing as women to get the attention of those delicious straight males)

OMG!! (LOL)