Women ONLY!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the unofficial peace keeper on the site, I have to point out an alternative meaning. :smile: okay It could have been a joke (and who hasn't occasionally gaffed big time?) then again, he could have been asking if we had any gay family members, and what did we think about that? I suppose that's a possibilty but that's not what he typed. Perhaps English is not his first language? :confused: However, given his syntax I don't think thats the issue here. Flame me if you will, there isn't any reason to be mean in this thread. I don't wish to flame, only to inform. The only taboo subject on this forum has to do with underage subjects. Actually that's not quite true, incest is verboten here, ask Gillette. She has been on a crusade to rid the site of people who have been 'proven' to engage in incest for over a year. There have been member(s) in the past who acted as self-appointed ambassadors of incest international; literally tried to recruit people to incest in chat and via personal messages.

There are sites for people who are into incest and LPSG is not one of them.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm totally fucking lost about what his actual intent was? When is that matter ever a joke? I must totally be missing something here... clue the dumb one in please.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually that's not quite true, incest is verboten here, ask Gillette. She has been on a crusade to rid the site of people who have been 'proven' to engage in incest for over a year. There have been member(s) in the past who acted as self-appointed ambassadors of incest international; literally tried to recruit people to incest in chat and via personal messages. There are sites for people who are into incest and LPSG is not one of them.

OKay -- point well taken. :wink:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some things just can't be joked about...ever. An adult would know that. :rolleyes:
You and I are on a roller coaster love affair(yes he's a troll)but,get that stick out of your ass and live a little!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm totally fucking lost about what his actual intent was? When is that matter ever a joke? I must totally be missing something here... clue the dumb one in please.

Women, by the very fact that we are female cannot and do not have gay male sex.

With anyone.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the unofficial peace keeper on the site, I have to point out an alternative meaning. :smile: okay It could have been a joke (and who hasn't occasionally gaffed big time?) then again, he could have been asking if we had any gay family members, and what did we think about that? I suppose that's a possibilty but that's not what he typed. Perhaps English is not his first language? :confused: However, given his syntax I don't think thats the issue here. Flame me if you will, there isn't any reason to be mean in this thread. I don't wish to flame, only to inform. The only taboo subject on this forum has to do with underage subjects. Actually that's not quite true, incest is verboten here, ask Gillette. She has been on a crusade to rid the site of people who have been 'proven' to engage in incest for over a year. There have been member(s) in the past who acted as self-appointed ambassadors of incest international; literally tried to recruit people to incest in chat and via personal messages.

There are sites for people who are into incest and LPSG is not one of them.

Did you go to public schools in NJ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you go to public schools in NJ?
I attended the same private (NOT parochial) prep school as Kirsten Dunst. Why do you ask?

More importantly why are you harassing me across threads? That actually is against the terms of service. :rolleyes:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NIC; now, why would you tug on Superman's cape? Actually, I've not a clue as to why your posting would irritate me. I'm not offended or otherwise negatively concerned by your Patrick Bateman-ness.