women orgasm? (meaning of sex)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shocked, Jan 4, 2006.

1. shocked

shocked Member

most of women could get clitoral orgasm , and they need to stimulation in clitoris for an orgasm. A few of women could get vaginal orgasm , (vagina is not so sensitive organ of body cause its created as born channel) some people think that vagina is only for satisfying men 's penis , and clitoris is the primary sex organ of females.
    experts think For vaginal orgasm need a G spot stimulation , G spot is 2 " inside vagina , in this case

1. if one point of vagina(which is 2 " inside) is sensitive for an orgasm for women then does penis size important?
    2. if most of women need clitoral situmulation for an orgasm whats the meaning of penetration inside pussy , is that for only penile satisfy?

what do u think ? whats your experiences? ( sorry for wrong grammer if exist :))

2. pinupbeauty

pinupbeauty New Member

Personally...I have experienced both clitoral and vaginal. And I love both...the clitoral orgasm seems to be stronger in feeling but shorter in is length of time. and the vagina orgasm is not quite as intense but lasts much longer and gives me more satisfaction. As far as size...a large penis is visually a major turn on for me so it gets me very ready for sex and makes me really want to know what it feels like inside of me...and so penetration feels amazing. Plus...I think well endowed men seem to know how to "work" on a women's g-spot because of the fact that mabye their partner cannot handle "all" of them...where as a man that is not quite as blessed tend to want have sex deep inside...almost as if they think that feels better. Personally, I think the less endowed men are just trying too hard....they should take a lesson.

Does that make any sense? Hope it does....I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet..haha!

pinup

3. shocked

shocked Member

thanx for answer pinup
    do u mean large penis does more psychological factor than phycial, riight? I heard that inner vagina has no nerves , just at start of 2" is sensitive , how does feel penetration of variant sizes ? does penetration help to cum clitoral? or u need to direct situmulation to your cli for that?

4. D_ntelost

D_ntelost New Member

I dunno, pinup...I'm able to give my girlfriend vagina orgasms without a massive penis and she pulls me deep as possible when she's about to climax (typically as I do the same). Perhaps she can "handle me" but us normally endowed cause still find the Graften!

5. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are above average pal, don't kid yourself. Though it's probably technique in any case that rocks her boat.

6. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Yeah, you've got 9/10 guys off the street beat. Just because you're nothing special on this forum doesn't mean you're nothing special.

7. pinupbeauty

pinupbeauty New Member

Of course every woman is going to enjoy sex in different ways..I enjoy deep pentration too...sometimes you just want to feel all of it!! and sometimes teasing us with just the head of your penis....that can make us just want it more!!

pinup

8. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

I experience both, that's for sure. The first orgasm I ever had was a vaginal one and it was extremely intense. The best are when it's a combination of the two. You're in heaven then.

As for the purpose of a penis, as a woman becomes more aroused, she's able to "take more" inside her. It's the feeling of being full up to the hilt that occurs. When a woman contracts from an orgasm, it doesn't just happen where the clitoris is, it happens throughout the vagina (adding in all the tinglie/euphoric/bliss as well.)

Not to be gross, but you know the muscles you use when you are squeezing your bum? (i.e. trying to hold in poop - for lack of better terms, sorry!) Now, do that like 10 times in a row and that's similar to how a vagina contracts (involuntarily) on the inside during orgasm. Logically speaking, wouldn't you think it would feel better to have something IN there during those contractions? Perhaps that's why feeling full is such a turn on.

I hope I explained this ok and wasn't too graphic on it. :) I was just trying to explain to a guy about what an orgasm feels like.

Orgasms during oral or hand-stimulus is different, yes. There's more room for you to contract so the orgasms can be more intense. During penetration it depends on girth/length.

Length will hit the cervix and do the "curl your toes / roll your eyes into the back of your head" kind of orgasm. Girth gives me the messier "fuck me harder, I'm going to scream" kind of brutal orgasm. Both together is unimaginable.

*Also keep in mind this is MY experiences. Other women are certainly different*

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow Mslulu, that was a great description.

You pretty much summed it up for me too though. Every woman is different, but for me the cervical orgasms are so much stronger that I really don't get into clitoral play very much. I get bored waiting for the really good stuff to come along. The last thing in the world I want to hear when there's a big erection in full view is "I could eat your pussy for hours", unless of course I can talk him into doing that for desert rather than an appetiser.

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Dude, you have a great sized cock, I'm sure your girlfriend enjoys the hell out of it!

11. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was an episode on Six Feet Under where Claire finally has her first orgasm after trying a "new" position/technique with a guy from her college. Post coitally sweaty'n'blissed out, she asks the guy why he called it "grinding the corn" He compares it to using a mortar and pestle except the pestle is rotating around the rim.

12. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

You're REFERRING to ME? Postcoitally sweay and blissful, could be me. But I've had orgasms before.

As for me, I can orgasm on vaginal stimulation, but then it takes me time, and more width to stimulate me. especially the deeper areas of my vagina are touch sensitive, when a guy's penis touches me there or brushes along the walls there, it gives me goose bumps on my feet soles.

13. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    SMACK
    of course it's always about you hon! we all know that!

are we perfectly claire about that? :wink:

14. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I jacked off three times while reading this post.

Draft saved Draft deleted