women orgasms

roger37: Guys does it turn you on to see a women cumm coming out of her while you fucker and she hasnt even orgasmed yet. I have been with hispanic women and only one time i can remember seeing a women be so orgasmic, yet white women especailly the one im with now is a dripper, the first 5 minutes im in her i can rub my cock from her ass hole up and it covers the head of my dick with white cream..it makes me one to fuck her harder and when she does explode she wets the bed covers like you wont believe....she is a keeper and im not letting her go...She has been able to have 6 to 8 orgasms in the past and thats only because I finally pasted out...she is awesome....i wish i could post a pic of her but she would kill he...she is 5'4 36c 130...

SL55///AMG: LOL I dont think its a girl...musta screwed up the profile....I have yet to be with a squirter.... when I find one I am keeping her.

roger37:
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 19 2004, 10:54 PM
If you're female, then how do you "rub your cock from her ass hole up"?
[post=264389]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry i screwed up mu profile..im new..my bad!

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I could never get the one girl I had who I could make squirt to ever squirt using my penis. It was always a mixture of manual stimulation and oral, it is quite the thing though because it's definitely nok faked.

roger37: Ok here is the thing I have been with only 2 women that squirt out cum, it is a turn on like you wont believe, the orgasm is topping on the cake...My chick does this very time we fuck, even though we have are issues in relationships thats the part that makes me want to stick it out because she is awesome in bed...PS I will fix my profile ASAP.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Nice thread guys... I love being a squirter, when I orgasm I really cum quite a huge amount, and it's very regular, if not actually every time.

My boyfriend is very hung and I think that helps, the fact that the nerve endings in my vagina are so stretched, my body reacts in an extreme way, ie squirting. And I've done a lot of gymnastics, so my pelvic muscles are very honed, which means that when I orgasm they contract very tightly and quickly, so it makes my orgasms more intense.

At least that's what I think the reasons are...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jane, I'd agree with your assessment! I also squirt when I cum, most times but not all. A hung guy helps for me because my vagina is pretty deep, but even so, he has to be able to "go the distance" timewise. It usually takes several "normal" orgasms before the floodgates open, but once they do, I can keep squirting pretty much indefinitely. I haven't been pushed to my limits yet.

SL55///AMG: Zora... really not trying to perv you at all... but I would honestly love to see that happen.. My dream is to find a woman who doesnt mind going for a while and can cover me in her juices.