women putting it in a mans ass

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just recently discovered how much I enjoy having my ass whole vibrated by a dildo. she has only put it in once but rubs it around. I am curious how many women or men have tried this. Does this turn the girl off knowing a guy likes his ass played with?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just recently discovered how much I enjoy having my ass whole vibrated by a dildo. she has only put it in once but rubs it around. I am curious how many women or men have tried this. Does this turn the girl off knowing a guy likes his ass played with?
If she did it, it probably does not turn her off.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Everyone is different in their tastes. I love it. My wife likes it too. Dildo, finger, whatever. Once another girl that we were playing with started licking my ass while my wife was sucking my cock and squeezing my balls. WOW!

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, I was one of those who thought it was gross. But one night while using my mouth on his dick, I play with his hole and before I knew it was going to town. It went nuts, his excitement made it all the hotter for me.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to stick my finger in a guys ass while doing it
It usually makes them harder
Try it just as they are ready to cum that's great
I will do it while giving a blowjob to
It is something so empowering about it for me
Maybe a am a pain and control freak

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex loved it. He talked me into trying it and I figured fair's fair. It drove him crazy. I agree with you, it totally made him harder and when he blew his load... it was fantastic. I swear he came harder when I played with his ass.

Every guy should try it.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would like to try, but the BF is a little uneasy about it. The last time we tried a finger in his ass, he had the overwhelming urge to go.... you know.... and ever since he's been retiscent to try again. However, we did buy him a nice, soft butt plug recently. I'll bet if I feed him a few drinks he'll try again, but I don't want to embarrass him.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked and asked my wife to penetrate my rear opening, but she is resistant. During foreplay especially !! I long for a finger to probe around in there, it would highten my arousal 10 fold...BUT, no go !!

It's very frustrating at times. I'm a very open, anything goes kind of lover. She's kind of inhibited, but is willing at times to experiment. We've been married 23 years, so it's not about growing into each other.

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had gf's want to, usually while blowing me... but every man's different.. and the idea turns me off much less trying it.

If she has to have something in my ass, then it's not my ass she wants.. and it's only fair she goes out and finds it.

Xochil~

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been dating a younger man for the last 8 months. Our sex life is still in a place where we are learning from eachother. I just recently figured out with him that he is very sensitive there. He enjoys being rimmed and giving him deep tongue. I adore sucking his cock a lot and now this a new area where I can surely excel since I am very very oral. I am enjoying myself as much as possible with taking his orgasms to new heights! I am TRULY and advocate of sharing the pleasure his moaning and enjoyment does get me wet and unleashes new ways to please my lover! I have just tried my thumb so far and I hope that I will be able to give him just a little more. He is much bigger than I physically he's 6'0 where I am 5'2. We always have to adjust ourselves right when 69. I like him on his tummy best! I can really work on him then. I think it makes a dif if you whisper sweet nuthings & moaning!

I hope to introduce a small butt plug or a dildo..! I just read a post where a man is looking for a partner in a "bend over boyfriend" relationship. Seems there is a book with a title like this and some good info..check this out:
Bend Over Boyfriend: A couple's guide to male anal pleasure - how to have anal sex video

Sorry this was a little long! I appreciate a place where we can discuss & share.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ladies are killing me...can you have a talk with my wife ?

There are so many nerve endings in and around the anus that when stimulated correctly, during the height of passion, will send us guys flying.

But we have to be willing participants...I am ! But, she's not. Though, we did fool around in this region a few years ago, she backed off I think when she realized how much I enjoyed it. Maybe subconciously, she thought I enjoyed it too much, and would want more and more, leading up to penis sized dildos or a real penis !

Some day !!