Women: share tales of bad sex with friends?

Media
So obviously women like to talk to their friends about guys' "size". Do you share other details as well? I don't always have the best stamina and in the past sometimes I've had the feeling that word had gotten around about some of my super quickies. This the kinds of thing you talk about?

Thanks.

Miss_Milk_Maid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friends and I talk about everything in regards to our sex lives we are all very open about it! we even have/had a one night stand code.....

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I stopped talking about sex (good or bad) with my girlfriends or female coworkers because they aren't as sexually open as I am. Most of them are married.

I do talk to my guy friends about sex. I usually complain about size, stamina/ endurance and lack of foreplay and men not listening. I've only met 2-3 men that were average and had stamina. In fact those 2-3 men have had more stamina than some men who were above average or well endowed.

If you're worried about your stamina, there are ways to increase it, from what my male friends have told me.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will only talk about sex in detail with a few chosen friends. It's true, some women don't like talking below a certain level so I respect that. I have one married friend with whom I confided about my horrible situation with Mr. Can't Ejaculate. She didn't talk in detail about sex with her husband in turn which was fine. Since he's firmly in her life, I wouldn't want to know about it, anyway. But I was glad that she allowed me to vent and to the detail that I did.

In general, I am discrete but with those who do like to talk, like to use cute euphemisms. For example, a German friend was telling me about a tryst with an Austrian guy. Oh, so you got his brotchen, I asked. I then went to mention my date witha French guy and how I wouldn't mind checking out his baguette. I do like keeping sex playful.