Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just started fooling around with a new girl and she is adament about hooking me up with other girls as well, she has suggested her older sister and a good friend of hers already.

Now I'm confused, I must have turned her off somehow and she wants to get rid of me was my first thought but that isn't the case because she still wants to see me and calls me to fool around.

I asked her personally but she didn't think it was weird at all and it was just her being really nice.

My dick says, bring em all on lol but my mind says to hold back as things can get pretty ugly if I do pursue her friends and sisters.

And I still can't figure out why?

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
If it's "her just being nice", I'd be careful. First thing I'd think is that she has low self-esteem and thinks she may not be enough to satisfy you. But if it turns her on if you're with other women, by all means go ahead?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
First thing I'd think is that she has low self-esteem and thinks she may not be enough to satisfy you.

Really?!

If she has low self esteem, she ain't going to be sharing you around with people she knows.

I think there are two possible explanations:

1. The fact that you've got a great big, juicy cock is a real novelty for her & when she's been discussing it with her sister and friends, they're curious & want to give it a go. This means you've got good feedback, but she doesn't see you as long term (unless she's into open relationships).

2. She's been watching Hung and is surreptitiously becoming your pimp, starting with her sister & mates to see how it works out. Make sure you get a decent percentage & a contract.

Good luck!

Let us know how it goes...

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am his property no other woman is I would be so incredibly jealous, upset and I think maybe I could be violent if another woman touched my man.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
Really?!

If she has low self esteem, she ain't going to be sharing you around with people she knows.

You're right, how on Earth could I fail to work his gigantic, monstrous penis into my explanation? Anything lacking that is clearly wrong because relationships all revolve solely around a guy's dick.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
You're right, how on Earth could I fail to work his gigantic, monstrous penis into my explanation? Anything lacking that is clearly wrong because relationships all revolve solely around a guy's dick.

Oh dear!

Actually, if she's got low self esteem & doesn't think she can satisfy him, she will assume he'll comment on her poor abilities with other partners, & will therefore try to avoid him getting intimate with any of her close friends/family like the plague.

Surely you could have figured that one flying solo? It is, after all, basic human psychology...

Also, the statement in question was completely divorced from the following paragraph.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me, it sounds either like she cares nothing for the OP or that she's completely confident about his feelings for her because I wouldn't care if it was a man I cared nothing for, and if I do care about a man, it's my insecurity that he would leave me for another woman that would prevent me from ever saying anything like that.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
To me, it sounds either like she cares nothing for the OP or that she's completely confident about his feelings for her because I wouldn't care if it was a man I cared nothing for, and if I do care about a man, it's my insecurity that he would leave me for another woman that would prevent me from ever saying anything like that.

Well said, Petite! :)

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
That's flippin' awesome. One of my friends has terrible self-esteem but let's her boyfriend sleep around if he wants to cause he's young and allowed to have some fun, which she offered to him.

Some girls just want to make their guy happy, but don't think their body cuts it. Letting him sleep around is sort of like letting them have their cake and eating it too.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't suggest a hump buddy for my partner, nor otherwise encourage him to be with someone else. However, if he wanted to fuck someone else of maybe just motorboat some chick with double H cups, I certainly would understand and make no effort to stop him.

Is that being OK with sharing? :shrug:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
That's flippin' awesome. One of my friends has terrible self-esteem but let's her boyfriend sleep around if he wants to cause he's young and allowed to have some fun, which she offered to him.

Is she actively setting him up to sleep with her family & closest friends, though?

And if he knows she's got low self esteem, but still takes her up on the offer and shags around, he's just a bit of a bastard...

I despair...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Supposedly Yoko Ono encouraged John Lennon to sleep with other women, but they were separated at the time and John still called her every day even though he was sleeping with May Pang.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's a way of keeping the OP at an emotional arm's length. To her he is just a piece of meat. Rather a reversal of the usual stereotype of women wishing for commitment and men just seeking a physical release.

It could be that she doubts her own capacity to be 'enough' if she thinks it's nice of her. Or the OP may be sufficiently insensitive as a lover that he's better for now and then instead of a nightly routine of intimacy. Hard to tell from here.

OP, if you are serious about this girl and are somehow not to her taste as a steady partner, you need to decide if you want to be gigolo to all her friends or not. Does it make you feel cheap, or does it make you feel more manly?

I recently saw this definition of 'slut'-- "woman with the morals of a man". Does this apply to you and this girl? If so, which one of you?