Women: Shaved Balls or Unshaved Balls?

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, I know this has been talked about before. How do you ladies like us men, Shaved or Unshaved??? I love the feel of hairless balls (mine) but my wife likes the hair, so I trim but not shave it balled. I love to have my balls sucked on but it would seem that the hair would get in the way. What is your preference?:smile:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaved please.
Don't like hair getting caught in the back of my throat.

Anybody ever see the Curb Your Enthusiasm show where the main character, Larry, get a c hair stuck in his throat? Pure hilarity!

tjjk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please, Shave or at the very least, trim. Manscaping is very important. no one wants to floss with pubes. it makes it much more pleasant to give oral pleasure

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, I know this has been talked about before. How do you ladies like us men, Shaved or Unshaved??? I love the feel of hairless balls (mine) but my wife likes the hair, so I trim but not shave it balled. I love to have my balls sucked on but it would seem that the hair would get in the way. What is your preference?:smile:

If your wife likes the hair then what we say doesn't mean diddly-squat! :confused::mad:Leave it if you want to continue getting oral from her.:rolleyes: D'uh!:tongue:

I like shaved balls and the rest neatly trimmed or natural.

D

deleted20132

Glad you like them smooth, i just shaved mine today - wanna see? :)

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shaved with a "landing strip" for me. My wife LOVES it that way and she's the one keeping me drained. It that's what she wants, that's what she gets. No questions asked.

She's the same. I'm in charge of keeping her groomed and vice versa. It's very erotic to mutually shave each other.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm the oddball I guess, because I think the natural look is cuter.

Like someone else said above though, if your wife already told you how she likes it, why are you asking us?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmmm....have we reached a point where someone can't ask a question without getting jumped on for what feels like a double standard? Meow. :eek:

The poor guy simply asked what the preference of other female members are on the subject of shaved or unshaved balls. He stated that even though HE prefers it shaved, he trims it but leaves the hair for her. He did not ask for an opinion regarding his wife.

Personally, as much as I loved my LTR and husband, if either of them wanted me to be unshaved, they would have been SOL because I don't like it. Not agreeing with your partner about everything and having different likes and dislikes is perfectly healthy.

So, to answer the OP's question, I prefer balls shaved, hair at the base trimmed but not completely shaved off.

tonyp1222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shaved my balls bald once, I hated it though. Winter in New York with shaved balls...talk about COLD!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I shaved my balls bald once, I hated it though. Winter in New York with shaved balls...talk about COLD!

A new business venture maybe? :wink:
First we had (mobile) phone socks and now we can have cock socks and the optional balls warmer version as well. Available in a range of sizes, colours, and materials for a low price of $29.95

tonyp1222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

A new business venture maybe? :wink:
First we had (mobile) phone socks and now we can have cock socks and the optional balls warmer version as well. Available in a range of sizes, colours, and materials for a low price of $29.95

lol, I'd never buy the cock sock, but perhaps the balls warmer. It really is cold down there lol.