Women should be more educated on uncircumcised dicks?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Hardballin, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

I recently met a women that didn't seem to know much about an uncut cock, I guess a lot of you posting here know about it,but how did you learn?

She never saw one, but was very happy to finally get to see one in person she told me, but had no idea what to do with it.. she also said it looked like it was hurting while giving me a hand job, i ensured her that it was not! she went on to say that she loved the way it looked and moved which was cool because i never heard that before but it reminded me of a kid playing with a new toy.. sort of entertaining to watch...

anyway, so after being a health teacher and awkward talk about the mechanics of it, I showed her a bunch of youtube videos.

2. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree. I knew almost nothing about the uncut cock. I had one bad experience years ago with someone who wasn't clean and became a bit scared of them. Fortunately, I met someone who introduced to me to all the pleasures of the uncut - but there was so much I didn't know. I think that now that fewer men are cut, us women will be learning more and know what to do with it. Happily learn what to do with it!

3. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

she actually enjoys the smell that comes off of it too, but i would not call it dirty.

what did you learn from him? maybe i left something out, i still talk about it with her, because it is so new to her she has to learn how to handle it... the pulling all the way back she maybe used before HURTS, but she still uses it and i feel like the skin is going to rip off, but i think that is only when she gets really excited.

but she keeps talking about it and how excited she is to have it, which i enjoy, i guess its like having a penis for the first time maybe?! not sure =]

4. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I was one who was completely unprepared when I first encountered Cap's uncut member. Not only was it the biggest one I ever saw it came with its own hoodie! I had no idea what to do with the extra skin, but when he got fully hard it disappeared. Cool! Like a convertible! He's a very clean man, so I didn't detect anything unpleasant.

5. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

thanks, i am feeling better. it was so awkward when I was explaining things to her and she was looking at it picking it up and playing with it, oh and it folds in, im like yah i guess you can say that. i am also clean but mine just has a smell to it, and after sex it always smells, good like her mixed with me, she enjoys it so i don't care. nothing a little soap and water won't fix but I don't wash it. my point is, she said it has a smell she never smelled before and is enjoyable. so whatever. just another lesson.

6. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

That happened to me too...the unclean, gross nasty experience. Not a fan. I may be open to trying again with an awesome, hung guy. In fact...one of my fav guys on here is uncut. I'd give him a whirl and then some.

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Here, in the age range of the men I've had sex with, it seems to be as likely that they'll be uncut as cut. So I really don't remember any learning being involved. To be honest, I couldn't even tell you which of my partners were cut and which were uncut in most cases, because neither kind stands out as different or special. You just adapt to whichever they have. No big deal.

I totally love this post!

Every cock has a smell to it and every cock smells different. Even when clean. There's no specific smell for cut and a specific smell for uncut. They each have an individual smell that is completely unrelated to circumcision status.

8. Daisy

Gold Member

You can hardly blame us as American women, we just don't see them. Ive never seen one in person, so how can I be educated about what to do with one? I would like to play with one but just havent met anyone with a foreskin.

9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

Very funny, Ellie.

Maybe a few of us should do a US Meet the Uncut Cock Tour.

10. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe a swap is in order. A learning exchange of sorts. UK Meet the Cut Cock Tour.

11. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

It sounds like I've had initial sexual encounters a lot different to the members here.

Barely anyone I've been with saw mine before it had already penetrated them & was being waved around in victory. I've only ever had two BJs before penetration. I screwed that up now didn't I!

Ah, the life of a dominant giver.

Other uses for a foreskin:

1/ To keep one pill! Fill it up like a sack & you're asking the drug dog to bite it aren't you?

2/ For better impressions of famous people & object d'art, a la Puppetry of the Penis.

3/ To keep a hidden tattoo, which provides a nice surprise for your lady friend. Not so good if it says "You're dumped" - amusing at the time, & a story that will forever be told near & far by the many, but not good for any future prospect of oral sex.

4/ A good place to imprison those mythical biting ants that make your cock bigger & horny. A bad place when you find they've tunnelled through.

5/ A useful repository of skin rejuvenating collagen, for your partner to use, when she's feeling more wrinkled than it is.

A Cut above the Rest?: Wrinkle Treatment Uses Babies' Foreskins: Scientific American

12. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And importantly:
    6) A handy receptacle for carrying your gf's lip-gloss when she doesn't want to carry a purse.

To the OP:
    Have you tried showing her how you masterbate? Especially as you say it feels, "like the skin is going to rip off".:eek:

13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same here, the glories of the internet have introduced me to them.

14. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No cut guys in the UK? OK. I'll volunteer for this tour. :tongue:
    Just have to cross the English channel.

15. tiberian777

tiberian777 New Member

16. Magnus_Phallus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, I never knew there was any learning to be done about this.
    I havent "educated" anyone on that subject. Never came up as an issue.
    Apparently, around here, its just like subgirrl says "no big deal"

ps: I would love to me part of that tour ;-)

#16 Magnus_Phallus, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  17. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mostly uncut in the UK, but my research is ongoing.:wink:

18. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I didn't learn about uncut cock until I was with someone who was uncut. :p

19. 7around

7around New Member

Albums:
    ya, I'm pretty amazed at how rare uncut must be in the US. I've been the first uncut that many of my partners have had, from 20 to their 40's. THAT was weird, being with a woman in her early 40s who'd never handled an uncut one.

20. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Uncut in the US is becoming more common, but I think the majority of guys are still cut.

Draft saved Draft deleted