Women sleeping with you because of your size?

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Have a question for you straight guys with big dicks. Do you think you have ever been in a situation where a woman has slept with you because she knew you had a big dick or do you think you have regular causal encounters with a woman because of your size.

As a gay guy with a big dick I have had a few FB's over the years that I know picked me out purely because of my size and I am wondering does this happen too to straight guys.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a question for you straight guys with big dicks. Do you think you have ever been in a situation where a woman has slept with you because she knew you had a big dick or do you think you have regular causal encounters with a woman because of your size.

As a gay guy with a big dick I have had a few FB's over the years that I know picked me out purely because of my size and I am wondering does this happen too to straight guys.

Never. I don't do one night stands and such. The woman I've been in sexual relationships with I was with because we got along well and had a romantic interest in one another. Most have made remarks about the size of my cock, once they got to see it, but it was never the gateway to sex.

I know some women who have a real thing for big dicks and having one would be a foot in the door and help make for a good chance at casual sex with them, but in all my anecdotal experience that's something that's much more common among gay men than it is among straight women.

Last edited:

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one girlfriend say that she put up with all of my bullshit because I had a nice dick. Her exact words were "If it wasn't for your dick, I would have left you a long time ago."

I lived with her for a few years.

My memory is a little foggy, but we had seen each other for a while, then kinda sorta split up. She dated other guys. She told me about one guy who was a successful businessman, but his erect dick was like my pinky finger.

Anyway....I broke up with her in January 2007. She married some guy and moved into his house. She called me up in 2012 just out of the blue and before hanging up goes, "GOD! How I miss your dick!"

She used to brag to other women at parties about my dick...grabbing their wrist and pointing at me.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Of course, I have had a few FWB who loved the size (and the way I used) my dick. I know this because we had absolutely nothing in common outside of the bedroom.

Nup, I'm just a bloody good kisser :)................. and have eyes that drill into your soul. Ignore that last part :)

I should preface this with I do not have a big dick, however I want to congratulate you on asking an excellent question in the "Ask a Straight Man" section.

No average guys with 6 inch dicks are a dime a dozen, I wouldn't have this issue.

You be anything but average. You don't have a Skunk, or is that a Badger as your avatar for nothing :) :). You have a whole heap of interesting about you fella.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No never had a woman have sex with me because of my size. For one they don't know how big is am before hand and is not like I'm gonna just randomly tell a girl I meet that about my size.

There's been women online, from here and other site, that have wanted to, but all live too far away for it to actually happen

No, It is because I kiss really, really, reeeeeeeeealy good, and I blow good clit. :) :), that and a noice penis which predicts the weather......

Plus.............have the superpower to spot someone when they have their strings pulled by others.... Virrrrrgil :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOOOOOL
No, It is because I kiss really, really, reeeeeeeeealy good, and I blow good clit. :) :), that and a noice penis which predicts the weather......

Plus.............have the superpower to spot someone when they have their strings pulled by others.... Virrrrrgil :)

Reactions: colm84

PirateJesus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it opened the door for me quite a few times in college. I took a lot of opportunities to show it off. Whether it be playing strip poker with some females, streaking through parties, or just showing it to someone who "heard I had a really big dick". I don't know that any of those situations would have ended in sex if I hadn't talked them into it afterwards though, but it at least sparked it.

The only true time I know for sure was this girl I fucked showed her younger sister a picture of my dick and went on and on about it. I ran into her at a party and she looked at me like someone who just met their celebrity crush and yelled out "you're the guy with the huge dick!" in a very exasperated tone. I laughed for a second and then verified that I was in fact the guy with the huge dick. She then grabbed me and pulled me into another room and immediately started sucking my cock. That was a fun night!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Twice. But in fairness to them they didn't know my size until we got into the bedroom. But they both kept coming back just because of it. Didn't last long since like someone else said, had nothing else in common.

It made me feel so cheap! :rolleyes:

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been in a situation close to that once and it wasn't because she knew but because she suspected. It's more complicated than that but that was the only situation where that even came close to being a thing.

Reactions: colm84

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not being blessed ; or cursed with an overly penis, I can safely say No.
However, good grooming, nice clothes, shined shoes, positive attitude and being a nice person have surely done wonders for me sexually.

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Twice. But in fairness to them they didn't know my size until we got into the bedroom. But they both kept coming back just because of it. Didn't last long since like someone else said, had nothing else in common.

It made me feel so cheap! :rolleyes:

Really, made you feel cheap? Personally I like the fact I have something that turns somebody on so much they will hop into bed at a drop of a hat. Don't get a feeling feel of being cheap at all.

You be anything but average. You don't have a Skunk, or is that a Badger as your avatar for nothing :) :). You have a whole heap of interesting about you fella.
Thanks vibes probably get all that personality from hanging out with select Aussies :)
Cheers brother!

Reactions: ronin001