Women sleeping with you because of your size?

solidnstraight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few. Mostly girls getting excited making out for the first time,with me and feeling my cock under them as they sit on my lap kissing. One girl rubbed herself back and forth along its length then dragged me into a room and sucked and fucked me going on an on about my "huge thick dick". Have had other girls offer casual sex so they can get the,selves off. At one point I fucked three different girls in one day. One who stayed the night, an ex that came by round lunch and then another who came over in the evening. My ex had a bf already but wasnt done getting fucked by me in her school girl fantasy, riding the teachers big cock!! Once girls get stretched out and cum they're always keen. Especially if your a gentlemen and fuck them hard and politely haha

overly_straight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think you have ever been in a situation where a woman has slept with you because she knew you had a big dick
Yes, but this is a leading question because it makes it sound like this was the only reason - it never is.

or do you think you have regular causal encounters with a woman because of your size.
Again, it's always an ego boost to get compliments from a woman about it but there's no way it's the only reason she's coming back.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had 3 and it was back in college. 2 were in a scenario together during a new years party. Pulled us both in the bathroom and she pulled my dick out and got her to play with it too. The second girl ended up chickening out and me and the first one fucked. They both wanted the dick bad after that and made several comments.
The other one was just a girl that had a mission to be able to deepthroat any dick she ever came across. She found the hardness, size and erection angle really challenging.

I've had many compliments on my dick but none others that ever expressed any kind of interest in just it's size alone.

Damn -I bet she had a time getting all that dick in- did u nut down her throat

Reactions: Jackson1991

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn -I bet she had a time getting all that dick in- did u nut down her throat

She was actually a trooper. She wanted the whole thing right away. I busted on her ass the first time we fucked.

Reactions: tnecvolfan2001

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. The ones that have seen mine will tell their friends, and would all stare at my package when I would be around them. Sometimes the attention is nice, other times it's annoying lol, like men who stare at boobs or asses. Oh well that's life.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it was only by word of mouth - only happened once - I didn't realize that was the case until she very deliberately measured me with her hand while we were naked on a couch - her boyfriend prior to me was a friend who we called "the rope." I thinks she wanted to make sure that I was substantially longer than her hand and too thick around for her to get her fingers to touch - it was kind of sexy but also kind of weird.

Reactions: Falon

I've had this happen a few times. Vividly remember a party where I was sat in a chair and a bird I worked with came over, sat in my lap and proceeded to gyrate. Turned out my ex (also a co-worker) had been talking and word had gotten around.

Unfortunately I was too big to fit, mainly due to girth and how tight she was. But it certainly didn't damage my rep! :)

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happens all the time these days bc of the dick pic era. I'm not huge but have a nice one.

More to the OP question, I got an older buddy that shared a bachelor pad for a while...still do 3somes with him occasionally...VERY hung, 8+ . Seen him get laid more than a few times based largely on his ability to whip that thing out on cam. I know most women will say it doesnt matter, but it helps.

somebody151

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me personally I'd say the rumour mill helps. I lost my v card the day when I went down to the river with a group of friends (male and female) and everyone was staring at it. We went back to one of my buddies place afterwards where one girl insisted on seeing it in private.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a few. Mostly girls getting excited making out for the first time,with me and feeling my cock under them as they sit on my lap kissing. One girl rubbed herself back and forth along its length then dragged me into a room and sucked and fucked me going on an on about my "huge thick dick". Have had other girls offer casual sex so they can get the,selves off. At one point I fucked three different girls in one day. One who stayed the night, an ex that came by round lunch and then another who came over in the evening. My ex had a bf already but wasnt done getting fucked by me in her school girl fantasy, riding the teachers big cock!! Once girls get stretched out and cum they're always keen. Especially if your a gentlemen and fuck them hard and politely haha
So once you fuck them it seems they get spoiled by your size, what's your length\girth? My experience is the more filled up their pussy are when they orgasm ,the more intense pleasure from their contractions working against something so big in their pussy

solidnstraight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So once you fuck them it seems they get spoiled by your size, what's your length\girth? My experience is the more filled up their pussy are when they orgasm ,the more intense pleasure from their contractions working against something so big in their pussy
Yeah I think its just overall more exciting for them to have sex with a guy who is hung than not. I'm 9x7 but I find the thickness is what really gets them, often doggy style they'll stop me from going all the way in cause it hits to much inside. But just working the head in can be a struggle, we end up usually using a lot of lube and I have to take it slowly which can be hard sometimes when you just want to thrust it in. They do a lot of breathing and we slowly work it in and then after awhile I can usually just fuck them through their orgasm in full long strokes. Its usually a one cum affair though as they tighten up once they cum. I have been with a girl who backed it up all night though, totally loved it!

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I think its just overall more exciting for them to have sex with a guy who is hung than not. I'm 9x7 but I find the thickness is what really gets them, often doggy style they'll stop me from going all the way in cause it hits to much inside. But just working the head in can be a struggle, we end up usually using a lot of lube and I have to take it slowly which can be hard sometimes when you just want to thrust it in. They do a lot of breathing and we slowly work it in and then after awhile I can usually just fuck them through their orgasm in full long strokes. Its usually a one cum affair though as they tighten up once they cum. I have been with a girl who backed it up all night though, totally loved it!
Interesting I too find i have to work my head in gradually..... your another inch bigger in girth so it must be difficult for you sometimes, that being said my partners have always enjoyed the thickness too so you have even more to work with. I find women's pussys are really tight to begin with then by the time I have fucked them for 20 minutes plus, they have gaped a lot and feel loose, do you find that too? They usually cum from fucking alone, but if I keep going they usually say stop because their getting sore do you find that? One thing that must be cool is your 9 inches of length, you can probably get into places most women have never had a cock go before. Like a virgin every time. I know you hit the end or bottom out, have you ever tried to enter the posterior fornix? I hear that women go crazy with eye rolling orgasms if you do it right.