Women sleeping with you because of your size?

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the last 15 years or so of dating online here and there, I’ve hooked up with maybe a half dozen women immediately after they asked for pics of my cock

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, we only fucked once. I think not too soon after that she told me she was serious about dating this guy from work. So, we left it at that and continued being friends.

It didn't take her long to adjust. And in all honesty, most women adjust quite easily. Except for the ones who are really tight or something like.

You'd be surprised how many women have had big cocks. But it's probably not something that many of them go around bragging about. But for the women that haven't experienced that deep of penetration, their reactions varied. Some like it a lot when I bury so deep I hit "bottom", and some don't. You can tell if she's going to like it or not by that first initial reaction. For the ones that like it that I've been with (which is not comparative to all women), it's like releasing an animal inside of them. They got really vocal and much louder in her screams and moans. The dirty talk gets more relaxed and she seems to just go wild. However, the ones that don't like it, it's a whole different thing. You're almost immediately pushed back, sometimes even having to pull out completely because hitting her "bottom" caused her pain that she does not like.

What would you say the split is in your experience? Like 50% like it deep ,50% don't....or what would you say the say the ratio is. Are there any similarities with the women that like it deep? Physical or character wise.... like being tall or being adventurous?

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not being blessed ; or cursed with an overly penis, I can safely say No.
However, good grooming, nice clothes, shined shoes, positive attitude and being a nice person have surely done wonders for me sexually.

I buy everything but the shined shoes... :)

Reactions: ronin001

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would you say the split is in your experience? Like 50% like it deep ,50% don't....or what would you say the say the ratio is. Are there any similarities with the women that like it deep? Physical or character wise.... like being tall or being adventurous?
I can't really say what the ratio is to be honest. I have found no correlation between height or other body characteristics that equate to a woman liking it deep or not.

Yes true. I have had some women talking about my size and their friends suddenly become interested.

canudigit207

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tinder is an interesting beast. You put pictures of yourself up and have 500 words to put in a profile. You can set the distance you're looking for, 1-100 miles away, and you're shown any viable partners within that area (if you're bi you can choose to see both genders). I live in a small city, so i keep the distance short, usually between 10-15 miles, although occasionally i get drunk and just crank it to 100 and swipe on everyone available. You swipe right (yes) or left (no) on the profiles/pictures you're shown. If one of the people you've swiped right on also swipes right on your profile, you two "match", and the ability to chat opens up. There's a lot of odd little intricacies to "tinder etiquette" that i can't say i understand yet.

As I mentioned, i put "size queens welcome" in my profile, amongst other things. The first girl i actually met was a 33 year old 5' blonde who, in the course of chatting, expressed concern that she'd be able to take me. I assured her we'd sort it out, and we met for a drink, then went back to her place. We made out on her couch, where she felt how large i was and said she was sure she couldn't take it, which, after going down on her and adding fingers, i agreed would probably be very very difficult. I ate her to several orgasms and then she blew me and i left.

The second girl i met was a gorgeous 21 year old model who was a huge stoner and recognized me from my job in a coffee shop. She was pretty straightforward about wanting to fuck me in chatting, and then the next day i went to her place. We smoked up and chatted for a bit, during which she mentioned "size queens welcome", which segued into me showing her my cock, and her demanding that i put it in her. She was apparently a squirter with incredible kegel control, which i was underprepared for, but still fucked her "deeper than [she'd] ever been fucked before". She texted me the next day (during a blizzard) and lamented that she couldn't fuck me again, then the day after she asked me to come fuck her with "that ridiculous thing you somehow keep hidden in your pants". I happily obliged. While being newly single is a terrible burden emotionally, getting to play with new women is certainly a lot of fun.

Did she take it raw like a good slut? Where did you finish? On her or in her?

i’ve been in several longterm relationships, which makes this a more difficult question for me.

what I can say for sure is that i’ve been in relationships where my large size has become an important aspect of our relationship—something that is a turn-on for both of us; but I don’t think I’ve ever been with a girl SOLELY because of my dick size...

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have a question for you straight guys with big dicks. Do you think you have ever been in a situation where a woman has slept with you because she knew you had a big dick or do you think you have regular causal encounters with a woman because of your size.

As a gay guy with a big dick I have had a few FB's over the years that I know picked me out purely because of my size and I am wondering does this happen too to straight guys.
Yes happened once. I had to get approval from her and her husband before she would see me.
At first I felt very anxious but felt much after they got back with a positive responce after I passed the test. It was a great experience with her but was a bit saddened as her husband was not present, but she had him on the phone before things got underway.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have a question for you straight guys with big dicks. Do you think you have ever been in a situation where a woman has slept with you because she knew you had a big dick or do you think you have regular causal encounters with a woman because of your size.

As a gay guy with a big dick I have had a few FB's over the years that I know picked me out purely because of my size and I am wondering does this happen too to straight guys.

Yes, my ex was a friend of a friend, we slept together and she thought it would just be a one off so told all of her friends I was big. On of her friends knew my sister so all of her friends then seemed to know! I met up with my sis and her friend who I hadn't seen since I was a kid, my sis left and we stayed out drinking, she got really drunk and said she wanted to see my big cock, she ended up putting her hand down my pants in a busy bar. She certainly wanted to see if just because she knew it was big.

Most girls will say size doesn't matter but most of the girls I've been with have loved the size. I still sleep with quite a few of my exs, and I think it's because they like the size, I mean I'm not much conversation so I can't think what else it would be!

Reactions: lapdog2001

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size is AT BEST a secondary consideration for women. Women want meaningful relationships first. If you have a big cock, well that's only incidental. You can blame that on biology, social mores or whatever you want... But women do not care about size, it only matters if it gives YOU an edge of confidence or self esteem. Women respond to security, confidence and mental stimulation. A woman's dream guy is NOT a guy with a 10 inch cock, but a man who will take the time, thought and effort to take them out to dinner, spend time with them, listen to them and get to know their minds -- sorry to pin prick your narrative bubble. You want to have sex with lots of women? Put on your dating profile how much you love to go HIKING!! Not how many inches you're packing... TRUST ME.This is not a joke. I couldnt be more serious. WOMEN LOVE TO HIKE.

Sex is the goal for most men. For women, sex is merely a secondary byproduct of their true aim, a meaningful, monogamous relationship.

How do I know? YEARS of battle tested, life experience. I've struggled many years as a straight guy with a big cock. For the handful of women that seemed intrigued by size, there are hundreds of others that find it a HUGE turn off. Women just aren't wired like men are. Women HATE dick pics. They find them a turn off. On dating websites where i allude to my size, men contact me more than women.

Further, when I had a dating profile with verbiage alluding to my size, I received little to no interest. When I REMOVED that verbiage, I received exponentially more contacts and interest from women. Who then all wanted to meet for coffee and ask me how many brothers and sisters I have... SIGH.

The number one question ALL women ask on dating sites is "what are you looking for?" Why? because they KNOW most men want to just hook up and want sex. The most oft read phrase on women's dating sites I encountered was in ALL CAPS "I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A HOOK UP."

If a guy makes references to his size, or leads with his dick ALL women view that as a huge red flag that you just want to hook up...

Last edited:

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I love to fuck balls deep and get all my Cock in that pussy. I love to get all 8 inches of my Cock buried in my wife’s pussy and then just push with my cock snd thatvdrivrs her pussy crazy. Love that feeling of feeling her pussy lips stoke my Cock up and down. I cannot imagine only getting a couple inches pc my Cock inside her Pussy. Sounds like frustration to me! Let’s all fuck balls deep!

No. They sleep with me because I'm funny and laugh them right out of their panties lol. They come back because I'm hung, fuck the shit out of them, and eat their pussies like it's my last meal before being sent off to the electric chair.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great points. yes, gotta go down on them. i can't tell you how many women i've met who say that's a total deal breaker if you don't go down on them. again, so much more important than size....

I bet if you did a poll on the streets, women would 10 out of 10 times prefer a guy with a 3 inch penis that goes down on them, over a guy with a 10 incher who doesn't.

No. They sleep with me because I'm funny and laugh them right out of their panties lol. They come back because I'm hung, fuck the shit out of them, and eat their pussies like it's my last meal before being sent off to the electric chair.

bjfalco

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size is AT BEST a secondary consideration for women. Women want meaningful relationships first. If you have a big cock, well that's only incidental. You can blame that on biology, social mores or whatever you want... But women do not care about size, it only matters if it gives YOU an edge of confidence or self esteem. Women respond to security, confidence and mental stimulation. A woman's dream guy is NOT a guy with a 10 inch cock, but a man who will take the time, thought and effort to take them out to dinner, spend time with them, listen to them and get to know their minds -- sorry to pin prick your narrative bubble. You want to have sex with lots of women? Put on your dating profile how much you love to go HIKING!! Not how many inches you're packing... TRUST ME.This is not a joke. I couldnt be more serious. WOMEN LOVE TO HIKE.

Sex is the goal for most men. For women, sex is merely a secondary byproduct of their true aim, a meaningful, monogamous relationship.

How do I know? YEARS of battle tested, life experience. I've struggled many years as a straight guy with a big cock. For the handful of women that seemed intrigued by size, there are hundreds of others that find it a HUGE turn off. Women just aren't wired like men are. Women HATE dick pics. They find them a turn off. On dating websites where i allude to my size, men contact me more than women.

Further, when I had a dating profile with verbiage alluding to my size, I received little to no interest. When I REMOVED that verbiage, I received exponentially more contacts and interest from women. Who then all wanted to meet for coffee and ask me how many brothers and sisters I have... SIGH.

The number one question ALL women ask on dating sites is "what are you looking for?" Why? because they KNOW most men want to just hook up and want sex. The most oft read phrase on women's dating sites I encountered was in ALL CAPS "I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A HOOK UP."

If a guy makes references to his size, or leads with his dick ALL women view that as a huge red flag that you just want to hook up...

My wife loves dick pics - that way she can cut straight to whether its worth her time or not.
I think the distinction is relationships vs sex. In 2019 many women are not shy about pursuing sex for sex's sake and view "relationship material" as something different - they don't conflate the two things as much as they did just 20 yrs back.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
huh? your wife? so are you saying your wife is in a committed relationship with you and she loves getting other men's dick pics?
i think you should maybe posting about this in a different forum.

the point i've been making is that in any and all dating sites women want serious, monogamous relationships where size is completely irrelevant. so not sure what you mean about women just wanting sex. maybe you're talking about fairy tales?

My wife loves dick pics - that way she can cut straight to whether its worth her time or not.
I think the distinction is relationships vs sex. In 2019 many women are not shy about pursuing sex for sex's sake and view "relationship material" as something different - they don't conflate the two things as much as they did just 20 yrs back.