Women...smells...orgasms...?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by noface60, Sep 16, 2008.

1. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    So, recently me and my female partner were in my bed together. I've made her cum before, but it was usually slow (and never in my own bed). This time though, I was going really fast and she practically wet my bed. Now my bed smells very weird... I think whatever liquid came out of her has seeped down into my mattress. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how to get that "female orgasm" smell out of the mattress?

Also, how would one go about suggesting to someone that they should smell better in general? Like, without hurting their feelings? I need ideas because I want to tell her, but I really don't want to make her feel bad.

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, you can get a new mattress. And put a plastic covering over it. They do come in zippered styles.

http://www.bedbathstore.com/vinzipmatcov.html

Or the cheap route, steam clean and FEBREZE the fuck out of your mattress and allow to dry. Then put one or two of those zippered mattress covers on

http://www.bedbathstore.com/vinzipmatcov.html

Buy some cheap sheets that you don't mind washing on the regular.

And as a non-confrontative routine precautionary foreplay activity, you could take a warm bath or hot shower with her. And you would both be clean.

3. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Unless there is some sort of infection, the smell should not be bad. Not a scent you would want on a candle by any means, but not offensive.

Although the liquid that comes out from squirting is not urine, there is a chance that there was some urine that came out with it (I leak a bit of pee when I squirt). Any product for getting urine out of a mattress should work, since it is a bodily fluid. I've got a waterproof liner on my bed - it's a Temperpedic because it's like a big sponge. Before I got the liner I used Hydrogen Peroxide to clean the mattress when it got wet and it seemed to work. Goggle bed wetting to find some techniques.

On the personal hygiene issue... uh... It's hard when you broach the subject of hygiene with a friend. It should always be done with tact and gentleness and the assumption that the person is unaware of the issue - and will be embarrassed by the news. I one time suggested to a close friend that he try a different antiperspirant. He said that he preferred to use a deodorant instead. I just said, "uh, it isn't working." He got embarrassed but changed brands. A week or so later I said I'd noticed and it was working better and he thanked me for letting him know. More recently I sent a guy I'd been with to the doctor because he cum was skanky - and I mean real nasty like my pee smells when I drink too much coffee and no water. I told him that I was concerned there may be something wrong. His doctor checked him for STDs' and had him change his diet, which greatly improved the odor.

Starting off with the old "I don't know how to tell you this so I'll just say it and hope you understand I'm trying to help" then say what you need to say. Don't say it when she's naked or right after sex (or if you are hoping that there will be sex in the next few hours). Good luck.

4. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Hand her a bar of soap and say "Really!".

5. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    touchy subject...honesty seems to work best...with a bit of caring thrown in i think you will breech the issue...she may need to see her doctor...the mattress...pitch it if the smell last more than a few days...no need to be reminded...

6. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    Well technically I don't own the mattress. So throwing it away is not an option. But based on your responses, I will see about getting a mattress cover.

Invisibleman, thanks for the cleaning advice. I need to find a way to steam my mattress... would using the steam function on my clothes iron be good enough or would I need some other method of steaming? I've never steam cleaned anything before so this is really new to me.

Honey123 & CALAMBO, thanks for the advice about the personal hygiene. I hope I can gather the courage to do something like that. Because I really care about her and I don't want to hurt her feelings.

If anyone else can help me out with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

7. Runco

Runco New Member

Why not buy her some perfumed soaps that are more high end than her normal brand and make a romantic gift of them to her? Hopefully she will take the hint without things getting too awkward. Not sure where you live but you can probably get a hand held steam cleaner from the shopping channel (they sell everything). Failing that, Google 'steam cleaners' and see what you can find close to you (you may be able to rent one). And yes, if you have a squirter, I recommend you buy a couple of mattress covers (minimum) to protect the bed from her 'emissions' - and your own.

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

#8 invisibleman, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  9. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    ask her to take a shower or bath with you, this is alot of fun!

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

DON'T EVER BE BRUTALLY HONEST ABOUT THE SEX FLUID SMELLS WITH WOMEN. It makes them self-conscious. If you are EVEN remotely rude, your woman will really make sex awkward for you.

And she may have a vaginal infection. You both may need to see a doctor. Sometimes you both have to watch what soaps and stuff you wash up with. That stuff does affect the vaginal surfaces and could be causal for its infections.

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

That is what I recommended to him. :smile:

12. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Finger her then put your finger under her nose.

Draft saved Draft deleted