Women Spurting!

Funkyfin2000: Hi im new....

just wandered what peoples thoughts were and experiences on the following....

i love women to spurt......but how many of you do it and is it possible to achieve on most women? my lady doesn't do this but does get very very wet.....but i like her to pee on me as well....but she isn't keen on this....

what i crave for is someone (a lady) to sit on my dick and then spurt all over my balls!

Is there anyone out there that does this at all and if so how do they achieve it!?!

Any experiences at all?

beckyinfl: If you're talking about female ejaculation, I do that. As for the peeing, hmm.. a bit weird, sorry. I don't think the squirting is related to size, but I do seem to do it more with my current boyfriend, who is huge.
Becky

Funkyfin2000: how much doi you squirt...like a tub ful, cup full, is it loads, is it when you orgasm? how does ur bf like it?

beckyinfl: It depends on how much I am turned on. My boyfriend was surprised, but I had mentioned it before we had sex. And his size really was the main issue in the bedroom, not my squirting.
It can sometimes be about 4-5 strong squirts, or as much as many squirts or a cup full I suppose. Never measured..lol.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The girl I am seeing currently is a very big squirter. She didn't start to squirt until she met me though. I kind of turned on her "faucet" The best way for her to do this is to ride on top. How much depends on alot of things, but it soaks a doubled up beach towel everytime.
As for your second part, "Golden Showers" are fun, but not for everyone. Your girl must be very comfortable with you to do this intimate activity.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey girls. This is a twist to my last post. I kept it seprate because it is something unique to my current partner. When she rides on top she squirts. Well, last night, after she had totally soaked us both (sprayed even up to my face) she had a hard clitoral orgasm. As she lay on top, her g-spot was still squirting. We were totally still and I could feel it continue to squirt. Now, I have had a lot of women squirt, but never one who continue to orgasm up to five minutes after we stop fucking. Have you ever had orgasms that intense that it keeps on going?

beckyinfl: Wow. Five minutes? OK, I have intense orgasms and squirt, but I've never made it to five minutes. Does she give lessons?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think I have a "keeper" here. I can't explain the feeling when she has these orgasms. The feel of her vagina rapidly pulsating and the continuous "gush" of fluid just sends me over the edge with pleasure. She tells me that the g-spot orgasms are not as intense as the clitoral ones, but she said the squirting for 5 minutes was a whole new level of pleasure for her. I wish we had left the video camera running at that time to document it.

Funkyfin2000: i would have LOVED to see a vid of it, any chance you can get one? ::)

its interesting though, already two girls who do it alot, wish my partner did it more :(

1811: squirts occur during normal penetration, usually more volume comes with more foreplay - specifically, when she sits on it i usually have had a puddle of her juice sprayed onto my abdomen.

Funkyfin2000: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Amberlynn: I almost always spray very violently with my man early on and then it subsides. I kind of thought this was the norm until this thread and a few others.

cinnimoneyes: I have posted on this subject b4.

Sometimes I squirt a little sometimes I gush a lot.

Sometimes I pee afterword most of the times I don't. It just depends on the stimuli.

cinnimoneyes: I can controll the pee I can not controll the ejackulation.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey girl, nice to have you back. It has been awhile. I know that some girls can control how hard or how long they squirt. It has to do with the P.C. muscles. There are tons of sites that help women with their P.C. muscle control.

cinnimoneyes: Thank you geo. I know it ha=s been awhile. I have been in school and my ethernetr card was malfunction