women stop the bullshit admit to the world you like a big one!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching an infomercial for a product called ExtenZe. It was absolutely hilarious, because most of it was scripted, if not all. The guy made a bunch of pathetic innuendos, and the 3 women being interviewed were forced to act like sluts for a half hour talking about how much they need a big penis to stay in a relationship.

Which brings me to my implied question....

Does the poster of this thread work for ExtenZe?!

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow cause we give a shit about big cocks. There is more to a cock than it being large eh? What about the people with genuine personalities here? Yeah didn't think you'd ever think of that one.

that dude's an idiot but did you really come to this site because you were looking for good personalities?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I defy anyone to resist Snoozan's 11 inches of pink moist clit, it's the perfect size for a number of pervy sexual activities, I intend to teach it simple circus tricks too :)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i see it all the time after my gf has her stripper parties..the women wanna talk about the size of the stripper's dick but are afraid to beacause they think somebody's gonna judge em' fuck that!!!!!!!say it loud and proud!!you like a big one!!fuck the rest of the world!!!

Just because they talk about big ones doesn't mean they want one. A lot of guys go to stripper shows and ogle over women with large breasts. They buy magazines with big breasted women, or visit websites devoted to that. They may not be actively seeking large breasted women. I know men who have g/f's or wives with small to average breasts and are perfectly content with it, although they may like to look at large ones.

If you go to any penis enlargement pills website or penis stretcher device website they're going to tell you that women prefer large. They're out to sell a product and they're doing it by making men feel inferior. Some women do prefer large--not all.

Women and Penis Size

Hey women! If you don't prefer big dicks, what the hell are you doing being a member of this website?

There are very few real women on here--lots of female impersonators.

I was watching an infomercial for a product called ExtenZe. It was absolutely hilarious, because most of it was scripted, if not all. The guy made a bunch of pathetic innuendos, and the 3 women being interviewed were forced to act like sluts for a half hour talking about how much they need a big penis to stay in a relationship.

I saw that infomercial, and then they interviewed guys on the street who by some strange coincidence just happened to be using that very product.:rolleyes:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
HOLD ON! TO ALL THE DETRACTORS THAT TOOK THIS POST THE WRONG WAY...i know all the factors involved,person it's attached to ect,but when women see one or it's being dicussed and if the party of women or just one woman likes a big one,why be so shy to admit it?i don't see the big deal..

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...wow Dougie. You're still screaming and carrying on. You're acting a bit like the boy in the corner nobody is paying attention to so they just keep on YELLING IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS UNTIL THEY GET NOTICED. How many ways would you like to re-word your initial post? It seems to be more of a complaint then a question, and you seem to be the only one who has an issue here. Has something happened recently in your life that pissed you off as to whether women do or don't, will or won't "admit" to loving a big cock? Bet you'll never find that last sentence in a Dr. Seuss book. Good luck I guess...and have fun :smile:

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once you had large.........You can park in my garage??,,no that one doesn't work either

Once you've had hung, his praises you've sung?

Once you've gone giant, you'll be more compliant?

Once you go endowed, you're sure to be proud?

I got nothing either. This thread is just another one that fits into those two poles I talked about a few months back "Admit it! You Love size!" "No! Admit that size doesn't matter!"

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, don't have a hissy fit anyone!

Dougie, I totally understand what you're saying, and you didn't mean any harm or anything like that.

The problem people are having is that the OP, as worded, can be taken to mean that women are two-faced about liking "big ones" -- and by implication, that we're lying if we show love and appreciation for men who are less well endowed.

Of course women like big dicks. But that doesn't mean that it is all that women like or care for.

If a woman has "drooled" at a strip party, and then "not said very much" later on when her man (or other men) are present, it's because the gal is showing some manners -- just like a decent man is not going to say to his gf/wife: oh boy you should have seen those knockers... and what an ass!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Or perhaps it doesn't matter enough to talk about it? Do you expect a girl to spend an hour doting over a big dick and if she doesn't it's because she's shy about it? Honestly, I'm sure not all girls "like a big one". Not all guys like big breasts. Not all guys like a small waistline. Not all guys want a Paris Hilton looking girl. If I see a pair of EE cups then I'll point it out because it's abnormal but that's it. Don't need to write an epic story about it.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe the OPer has good cause to make such a statement.

1) Ever heard a woman say that size doesn't matter and then as proof she offers up that she would rather be with an average one that knows how to use it than be with a big one that doesn't. It might not be those exact words. It can be some version of it, such as saying good looks plus average dick is better than not good looking plus big dick.

Women who say size doesn't matter and then give such examples for some reason think they are giving proof that size doesn't matter to them. When I read or hear such sentences I see/hear a lie, or perhaps it's often just plain ole in denial in some cases. If they 100% thought bigger isn't better then they would not give uneven examples that give the smaller guy some sort of advantage.

Not only are the examples not balanced, notice they never ever dare throw the bigger guy the advantage. An example such as her saying she would rather be with 'average and doesn't know how to use it' than 'big and knows how to use it'. That is never offered up as proof. Never. What is always the case in such examples is the woman gives the smaller dick guy some sort of advantage to go along with his size. Why did she do that. If his penis size is truly equal in her eyes then she would not feel compelled to throw him some sort of advantage to go along with his size.

In case that somehow isn't perfectly clear. What if when a guy is asked if bigger breasts are better to him, and he were to say "Bigger breasts are not better to me. I would rather be with a woman that has average breasts and a great personality than a woman who has large breasts and a terrible personalty".

Would not that smell like less than a totally honest answer. Why did he add the personality part, and why was the advantage of a better personality given to the woman with the smaller breasts.

2)Another one that is used by women claiming size doesn't matter:

"I've found that guys with big ones tend to not use it well. They assume insertion is all that is needed".

Fair enough if that has been her experience, but notice that once again something doesn't add up.

Whereas above I pointed out the additional positive factor typically given to the smaller guy even though she is saying everything is equal, in this case something is being left out, never ever gets even a mention by the 'big guys don't use it well' 'size doesn't matter' group.

What is being left out? It's her riding on top that is conveniently left out of her statement. When she is on top that becomes a non factor. It's a much used well known sex position, one she has probably used many times. Suddenly it doesn't exist though. Oh the forgetfulness! That non mention indicates to me the woman may very well see herself as a defender of the smaller guys, as once again just a bit of examination indicates a real chance she isn't being 100% honest.

3)Here's another common statement made by women claiming 'size doesn't matter':

"Sure, a big penis is especially nice to look at, but size doesn't matter to me."

If size has a visual psychological advantage then it DOES count in the bedroom towards turning her on. It does matter to her, at least in the form of foreplay. It doesn't matter whether she prefers a big dick physically or not, it counts for foreplay and therefore matters.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of the women admit it to their partner if they are big... if they are average or smaller.. dick becomes to overrated lol .. .. but if two women say they like it big.. the third women will admit it too.. :)