women stop the bullshit admit to the world you like a big one!!!!!!!!!!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed, AndyO.

Sorry, but the rest of the arguments are full of it.

When a woman DOES say "Size does matter, I will only take a big dick" everyone screams and hollers. (There have been two such threads in the last six weeks.)

WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYWAY?

Gosh, guys, are you nursing wounds or something? I don't see women renting their hair and beating their breasts in the "I love tits" threads!!!

Grow up. Get laid. Stop complaining.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf loves my little 5 incher! Well, actually, she loves me and I happen to have a little 5 incher. But she loves the way I massage her, and the foreplay, and the orgasims I give her, and the caring, and the fun and laughter, . . and my five incher is not a problem, especially because it's always readdy for action. She's had big guys. She's HOT, she's fantastic, she could have any guy she wanted. But she chooses me. Guess I'm just a lucky guy.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf loves my little 5 incher! Well, actually, she loves me and I happen to have a little 5 incher. But she loves the way I massage her, and the foreplay, and the orgasims I give her, and the caring, and the fun and laughter, . . and my five incher is not a problem, especially because it's always readdy for action. She's had big guys. She's HOT, she's fantastic, she could have any guy she wanted. But she chooses me. Guess I'm just a lucky guy.

I would hazard a guess that she was attracted to your wit, self-confidence, charm, personality, etc. before she even saw your "little 5-incher." She's also obviously mature enough not to base a relationship on cock size alone. And, oh yes, she is also able to be satisfied by a 5-incher (I've learned on this site that some women just can't be, I guess). But, it's clearly the other stuff that counts or she'd still be with her largest former bf.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay...lgej, You are exactly right in agreeing with Tigerpoo. The actual women here have made it clear that, while a big cock is a turn on mentally and physically in and of itself, it is the very rare woman who will separate the cock from the man...in real life anyway. The "Women" here, give or take 0 to 1, that you refer to as never being happy with a smaller then huge cock are almost entirely men posing as women and just incredibly feeble, Veronica Devine being the most recent example.

Superlarge...you're long convoluted post...which is copied and pasted from a thread months ago by the way, is still as pointless and nonsensical as it was then.

I was going to take unbrage with your "hissyfit" comment hotmilf but your follow-up post just a short 6 hours later kind of took the sting out of anything I could have said and provided a 100 times the irony I could have ever come up with. Those who take offense at hissy fits shouldn't throw hissy fi...or stones...glass houses...something like that. lol Anyway...Thanks...sometimes it's easy. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed, AndyO.
When a woman DOES say "Size does matter, I will only take a big dick" everyone screams and hollers. (There have been two such threads in the last six weeks.)
YUP! It's as if people forget where they are . . . it's still a big dick site. WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYWAY? Only the people with small dicks and the people who love them. :tongue:Grow up. Get laid. Stop complaining.[/quote] Excellent Advice!

Maybe the OPer has good cause to make such a statement.
3)Here's another common statement made by women claiming 'size doesn't matter': "Sure, a big penis is especially nice to look at, but size doesn't matter to me." I have never in my life said that! :eek::biggrin1: If size has a visual psychological advantage then it DOES count in the bedroom towards turning her on. It does matter to her, at least in the form of foreplay. It doesn't matter whether she prefers a big dick physically or not, it counts for foreplay and therefore matters.
Of course foreplay and the contents there in matter. Who said it didn't? :rolleyes::confused:

Or perhaps it doesn't matter enough to talk about it? Do you expect a girl to spend an hour doting over a big dick and if she doesn't it's because she's shy about it? Honestly, I'm sure not all girls "like a big one". Not all guys like big breasts. Not all guys like a small waistline. What!?! :confused:Since when?!?! :eek:I didn't get that memo!! njqt466 dials plastic surgeon and leaves message cancelling lipsuction for tomorrow. :tongue::wink: Not all guys want a Paris Hilton looking girl. Thank GOD for that! If I see a pair of EE cups then I'll point it out because it's abnormal but that's it. Don't need to write an epic story about it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so why do women whisper and giggle all to themselves in the shadows and shit when ever one comes into conversation?and no disrecpect..have you been fucked right by one above 9 inches? no disrespect...

I have. I liked it fine. But I don't prefer it, nor do I miss it. If the opportunity came up again, and I were single again, I'd do it again, sure. Butthat's where it ends. I'm not particular about penis size personally, and don't like it when anyone says (or implies as you have) that all women care about/are impressed by penis size. Me? Give me an unusually tall man (above 6'3") with a small dick over an average-height (5'9" or so) male with an unusually large one any day of the week.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all women care, not even the ones wo really love sex.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay...lgej, You are exactly right in agreeing with Tigerpoo. The actual women here have made it clear that, while a big cock is a turn on mentally and physically in and of itself, it is the very rare woman who will separate the cock from the man...in real life anyway. The "Women" here, give or take 0 to 1, that you refer to as never being happy with a smaller then huge cock are almost entirely men posing as women and just incredibly feeble, Veronica Devine being the most recent example.

My vagina is on ther small side of average. I have excellent elasticity, and tone as well. So, like the average woman, about any cock will do really, on average. However, just as penises come in all sizes, so do vaginas. Some women are more sensitive in their cul de sacs than their clits. There are other reasons too. I can think of 4 real women who post on this site, right off the top of my head, who cannot climax with a small or even average penis. And, as one of them so eloquently put it, why should they sacrifice any portion of their sexual fulfilment for the ego of anyone else? Small and average guys are not posessed of large enough penises to please them even a little bit. Those women should NEVER settle for less than their basic needs. Ever. Those of us with average and smaller vaginas, and who are more externally sensitive will take care of average and smaller guys.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have. I liked it fine. But I don't prefer it, nor do I miss it. If the opportunity came up again, and I were single again, I'd do it again, sure. Butthat's where it ends. I'm not particular about penis size personally, and don't like it when anyone says (or implies as you have) that all women care about/are impressed by penis size. Me? Give me an unusually tall man (above 6'3") with a small dick over an average-height (5'9" or so) male with an unusually large one any day of the week.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all women care, not even the ones wo really love sex.

okay ...been there, done that...
But, as stated MULTIPLE times already, and this is the Be-all End all-
This is a Large penis support group... if it were for unusually tall men with small cocks, then it would NOT be LPSG (unless, of course, it were then call LANKY PENISLESS Support Group).

Sure , large penises are overrated, but who overrates them?
Not guys with large cocks, that's for sure.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but , by your very presence here (and MANY others, I'll add), you show the Affinity for a larger one, so while you talk about that tall guy with the little willy , it is abundantly clear of your TRUE preference... lest your presence on LPSG.

just pointing out the obvious..

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay ...been there, done that...
But, as stated MULTIPLE times already, and this is the Be-all End all-
This is a Large penis support group... if it were for unusually tall men with small cocks, then it would NOT be LPSG (unless, of course, it were then call LANKY PENISLESS Support Group).

Sure , large penises are overrated, but who overrates them?
Not guys with large cocks, that's for sure.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but , by your very presence here (and MANY others, I'll add), you show the Affinity for a larger one, so while you talk about that tall guy with the little willy , it is abundantly clear of your TRUE preference... lest your presence on LPSG.

just pointing out the obvious..

What obvious? That you can't comprehend the words I type? That you don't have a grip on reality?

I do not have a preference for size. I have nothing against big penises, mind you, but no preference in that direction (or any other) with regard to size. Perhaps if I'd ever had some consistently bad sex I would have, but I have been blessed with an over-abundance of excellent sexual encounters.

My true preferences? For fucktards to shut the fuck up. For over-generalizations (such as all women prefer large) to be smashed on the rocks. It's offensive to me. I am a woman with no such preference. I do not wish to be negated, or treated as a non-entity. At the same time, you'll find no greater advocate of the "size queen" than I. I support her whole-heartedly. As far as penises, I prefer (and prefer exclusively) that they be extremely hard, that they be curved, that they have a foreskin. I have a membership here, and at measurection.com as well. Do you want to go check out their mission statement? Implying that you know my desires and lusts better than I, is patently stupid. Are you stupid? If not, this is beneath you.

To be clear: I do not complain about this being a place to glorify the huge dick. I only complain about overgeneralizations such as the type persisting inthis thread. Lots of women love big penises. I am one of them. Lots of women prefer big penises. I am not one of those.

Your interpretation of my very membership here is myopic at best, and misogynistic at worst. Don't assume, it demeans you. Ask me why I'm here next time, and I'll tell you I came here because I belonged to a support group for small and average guys, and thought they were lying when they gave me a link to this place. I assumed this place would be lame, but it turned out to be full of silly fun, flirting, and brilliant (and very tall) men which is my particular weakness. Though I was single at the time, and didn't overrule the possibility of hooking up with any of the men here, I was also never sufficiently motivatied to take anyone up on their offers. I came for the spectacle, and stayed for the conversation. Equally appealing to me is the fact that so few actual women post here. I don't like women much, generally. The ones to whom this site appeals are usually exactly the kind of women I do enjoy talking to. I don't run into a lot of women like them in my daily life away from the net, or anywhere else on the net.

I'm not here for the penises regardless or irrespective of anyone else's agenda.

Oh. And stop confusing me with Snoozan. She said they were overrated, not I. Also, check your usage of the word lest. It's incorrect. You wanted the word hence. This is not criticism, just edification. I assume you'd do the same for me.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indeed indeed.

Two things that guys need to get into their size challenged brains.

1/ Bigger isn't always better

2/ Because your GF/Partner whatever may have had a bigger one, doesn't mean that she enjoyed it or the sex more.

Pfff your just saying that just cause' you have a tiny dick :wink::rolleyes:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey women! If you don't prefer big dicks, what the hell are you doing being a member of this website? You don't have your own big dick to advertise (I assume!) and if that is not what you are looking for in a man what possible reason exists for you being on here?
Actually, maybe 1/4 guys on here are actually guys with big dicks. There's guys here with small dicks, average dicks, girls who are size queens, girls who aren't, gay guys, bi guys, all sorts of people.

I'm average and I'm here.

I think most people just realize this site is a great place to get their sexual questions answered.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I find funny is that guys with big dicks can often be incredibly convinced with themselves that they're the best because they have a big dick and some girl at some point in time said their big dick was amazing.

Guess what, kids?

Girls are telling guys with small dicks that their dick is great because it hits their G-spot perfectly.

Girls are telling average guys that their dick is great because it's not too big nor small...it's perfect.

Girls are telling big guys that their dick is great because it's big and hits places that other guys can't.

If you're fucking someone, you probably like them and want to flatter them. Why the hell would a girl tell you "YOUR DICK IS PRETTY GOOD BUT I'VE HAD BETTER"? She'll tell you something that'll make you feel much better, especially since our society empha"size"s :)wink:) on dick size.

The reality is that size isn't really THAT important within REASONABLE means which all depends on THE WOMAN'S STANDARDS, and most women's standards aren't that high (unless she's a size queen).

Basically, "size" is something more used to brag about or use as an insult rather than really make or break sex. If two people lust for each other like crazy, size won't matter (again, within reasonable means in accordance to the girl's standards).