women stop the bullshit admit to the world you like a big one!!!!!!!!!!!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey women! If you don't prefer big dicks, what the hell are you doing being a member of this website? You don't have your own big dick to advertise (I assume!) and if that is not what you are looking for in a man what possible reason exists for you being on here?

We are here for the comraderie we find with others, male and female.
You don't have to "Love big cocks" to be on lpsg,you do have to want to engage others, in a exchange of ideas though. I like looking at the pix,and so does my man,but this isn't my primary reason for being here.
Are you a friend of vichairyass?
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just because they talk about big ones doesn't mean they want one. A lot of guys go to stripper shows and ogle over women with large breasts. They buy magazines with big breasted women, or visit websites devoted to that. They may not be actively seeking large breasted women. I know men who have g/f's or wives with small to average breasts and are perfectly content with it, although they may like to look at large ones.

If you go to any penis enlargement pills website or penis stretcher device website they're going to tell you that women prefer large. They're out to sell a product and they're doing it by making men feel inferior. Some women do prefer large--not all.

Women and Penis Size

There are very few real women on here--lots of female impersonators.
What are you, soft? Or just stupid? I resent the fact the you "men" can't tell the difference between real women like me{C.B.} Spoiled Princess,NJQT,Hot MILF Think Kink,Altered Ego and Snoozan. Do you always have to insult everyone when you post?

I saw that infomercial, and then they interviewed guys on the street who by some strange coincidence just happened to be using that very product.:rolleyes:

cigarbabe:saevil:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
This thread is pretty fundamental to what this site is here for though isn't it?, guys are obsessed with size. In reality I know i'm longer than maybe 90% of the population and thicker than maybe 95% but i've always been obsessed with what it's really like to have a huge cock, that's why i'm here. I like to read realistic tales of the reality of what it's like to fuck with and be fucked by a huge cock. I've also discussed cock size with almost every woman i've fucked. Sure, I get a lot of 'yours is big' and 'yours is perfect' but with several of them, i've managed to convince them that my fascination isn't an insecurity and discuss it quite openly. I've never found a woman who claimed she needed a large cock to enjoy sex but most of them say they can't have much fun with one that's too small. The only exception was an ex whose first boyfriend had 9x7 which she spoke of very fondly, but more about the turn on of seeing it towering above his waistband, reaching more than half way to his knee or not being able to touch her fingers around it. When it came to actual sex she talked more of pain (but a nice pain at times), not being able to let him fuck hard and his inabilty to get it up at times. She was into big cocks though and went looking for one after we split, she only found a guy who was a little longer but thinner though before settling down with a guy who is apparently 'average'. The funny thing is, I know she couldn't do much with more than 7" from the time we spent playing with a fat 9" vibrator, she always said "ow, too much" before the last inch or so got wet...

A couple of the others actually rejected huge guys, partly because of size and partly because of a presumed attitude that went with the size, in both cases they walked away in response to being shown a 10 incher that the owner seemed to expect them to worship.

I would have loved to hear tales from them. Not for 'SPH' reasons but it just turned me on, that's why i'm here, to read realistic tales. I love it when this place was full of real people talking about the pros and cons of sex with real big cocks but there is just too much fantasy and role playing going on.

For what it's worth my current girlfriend claims to not be into large cocks and reckons the best sex she ever had was with a small but always rock hard and ever ready guy. It's probably him I should be worried about living up to...

Querida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I NEED A BIG DICK!
But women are different and prefere different things. Im used to a big dick and i can't have sex with a man who has a normal dick, i dont feel it.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I NEED A BIG DICK!
But women are different and prefere different things. Im used to a big dick and i can't have sex with a man who has a normal dick, i dont feel it.

It might mean that your vagina isn't as tight as other women.

What are you, soft? Or just stupid? I resent the fact the you "men" can't tell the difference between real women like me{C.B.} Spoiled Princess,NJQT,Hot MILF Think Kink,Altered Ego and Snoozan. Do you always have to insult everyone when you post?

What are you paranoid? It's not an insult and I didn't say anything about any of the women you mentioned. There are quite a few posts by men pretending to be women.

http://www.lpsg.org/66596-21f-looking-for-horny-guys.html

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I have. I liked it fine. But I don't prefer it, nor do I miss it. If the opportunity came up again, and I were single again, I'd do it again, sure. Butthat's where it ends. I'm not particular about penis size personally, and don't like it when anyone says (or implies as you have) that all women care about/are impressed by penis size. Me? Give me an unusually tall man (above 6'3") with a small dick over an average-height (5'9" or so) male with an unusually large one any day of the week.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all women care, not even the ones wo really love sex.

See my earlier post in this thread in which I pointed out how women claim size doesn't matter, but then they follow it with examples that always, and I mean always, throw some advantage to the guy with the smaller dick. If it was truly equal to them then that would not occur. Read my earlier post in this thread for more detail concerning this. I don't care what you say now, fact is your example indicates your mind does consider bigger to have the advantage, at least to some degree. I'm not saying it's important to you. I know it's not. And I'm not saying you're lying. You could just be in denial. No need to get mad at me. You wrote the example and it's implication is obvious.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never said (in a serious context) that size doesn't matter but it's not the most important thing in a man, it's nice to get the full package but life isn't ideal, my perfect man might have an average dick, it's not a deal breaker.

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
fuck what the other mentally oppressed women say.fuck what those little dick dudes tell you.fuck all that whispering and shuttin' up all suddenly when other people come around.do it like heidi klum said it about seal and if you like a man's dick size say it! i get tired of all the women that get all hot and hang out behined closed doors then act like nuns in public.
i see it all the time after my gf has her stripper parties..the women wanna talk about the size of the stripper's dick but are afraid to beacause they think somebody's gonna judge em' fuck that!!!!!!!say it loud and proud!!you like a big one!!fuck the rest of the world!!!you wanna be free?let muthafuckaz know!!!men can say all the physical shit they like about women with no problem,so can ya'll.life is too short.go for yours, nobody else will.

I hope for your sake they don't also like six packs - if they do your bloated guts might be a turn off

Either that or your general lack of personality.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I hope for your sake they don't also like six packs - if they do your bloated guts might be a turn off

Either that or your general lack of personality.
what the fuck does my gut gotta do with the question?
or my personality?
in a nutshell the post says women don't be embarrassed by the feelings you have if you see a big one.i realize not everybody can be open and honest by the subject..i thought to me it was kinda silly that men can comment on a woman's body type openly,why is it not o.k. for a woman to do the same for a man? for all the other shit you got about some dude you don't know...get some help for that...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See my earlier post in this thread in which I pointed out how women claim size doesn't matter, but then they follow it with examples that always, and I mean always, throw some advantage to the guy with the smaller dick. If it was truly equal to them then that would not occur. Read my earlier post in this thread for more detail concerning this. I don't care what you say now, fact is your example indicates your mind does consider bigger to have the advantage, at least to some degree. I'm not saying it's important to you. I know it's not. And I'm not saying you're lying. You could just be in denial. No need to get mad at me. You wrote the example and it's implication is obvious.

You are taking what I said out of context. I SPECIFICALLY said that FOR ME penis size is irrelevant, however, MY EQUIVALENT was body size. If two short men stood in front of me, one with his small or average penis, and one with his very large one, I would not have sex with either of them. If two very tall men stood before me, one with a big package, one with a small or average one, I'd have sex with the one with the best combination of good looks and personality. Penis size is NOT a deciding factor for me. All better? I explained this to you in a previous thread a few months ago. Do not take me out of context to further your particular agenda.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I have to wonder how much of the attraction is purely visual. The women I've been with generally loved playing with my cock - they'd make it bounce, they'd hold the base and wobble it around, they'd love using both hands and their mouth to stimulate it. Some would just hold it and giggle, others would smile privately and move it around like it was some big awkward joystick. And I'm sure that overall, they made a few more moans during intercourse than they ordinarily would've. But that's about it. It wasn't some show-stopping event that changed their lives forever. It was a novelty and probably a little extra fun in the sack, and I don't think us guys have endless bragging rights because of it. It's a plus, that's for sure, but it's definitely not the be all end all. You have to show way, way more than your cock to make an impression.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I have to wonder how much of the attraction is purely visual. The women I've been with generally loved playing with my cock - they'd make it bounce, they'd hold the base and wobble it around, they'd love using both hands and their mouth to stimulate it. Some would just hold it and giggle, others would smile privately and move it around like it was some big awkward joystick. And I'm sure that overall, they made a few more moans during intercourse than they ordinarily would've. But that's about it. It wasn't some show-stopping event that changed their lives forever. It was a novelty and probably a little extra fun in the sack, and I don't think us guys have endless bragging rights because of it. It's a plus, that's for sure, but it's definitely not the be all end all. You have to show way, way more than your cock to make an impression.

You have described my favorite contribution of the large boner. Although, the additional stretch (in either direction) is also very nice.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Agreed, AndyO.
When a woman DOES say "Size does matter, I will only take a big dick" everyone screams and hollers. (There have been two such threads in the last six weeks.)
YUP! It's as if people forget where they are . . . it's still a big dick site. WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYWAY? Only the people with small dicks and the people who love them. :tongue:Grow up. Get laid. Stop complaining.[/quote] Excellent Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlarge

Maybe the OPer has good cause to make such a statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlarge

3)Here's another common statement made by women claiming 'size doesn't matter': "Sure, a big penis is especially nice to look at, but size doesn't matter to me." I have never in my life said that! :eek::biggrin1: If size has a visual psychological advantage then it DOES count in the bedroom towards turning her on. It does matter to her, at least in the form of foreplay. It doesn't matter whether she prefers a big dick physically or not, it counts for foreplay and therefore matters.

Of course foreplay and the contents there in matter. Who said it didn't? :rolleyes::confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoB

Or perhaps it doesn't matter enough to talk about it? Do you expect a girl to spend an hour doting over a big dick and if she doesn't it's because she's shy about it? Honestly, I'm sure not all girls "like a big one". Not all guys like big breasts. Not all guys like a small waistline. What!?! :confused:Since when?!?! :eek:I didn't get that memo!! njqt466 dials plastic surgeon and leaves message cancelling lipsuction for tomorrow. :tongue::wink: Not all guys want a Paris Hilton looking girl. Thank GOD for that! If I see a pair of EE cups then I'll point it out because it's abnormal but that's it. Don't need to write an epic story about it.

njqt4866,

I'm only talking about women who say bigger is not better. It doesn't apply to you, and perhaps is why you don't understand me, lol. You keep it real, it doesn't apply to you.

I think there are times you run the risk of not keeping it real and that is when you jump to a conclusion about a newbie who hasn't posted much and you don't like their post. You are probably usually correct, but you can be wrong, as I knew you were about me months back. I rub many people wrong from time to time, but I'm merely after the true unvarnished facts and have no personal attack reasons behind anything I type. Anything, including race, is merely a side branch of my main topic - penis size and vagina size and the implications involved. I turn the stones over and look. I'm constantly misread by people. One poster thinks I'm into SPH. Not so. I would never want to have sex with a woman with a bigger dick guy present. I'm into penis enlargement. I want to become big as hell and then be hell, lol. I'm not the least bit pc, but it doesn't mean a thing personally. Not from me anyway.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey women! If you don't prefer big dicks, what the hell are you doing being a member of this website? You don't have your own big dick to advertise (I assume!) and if that is not what you are looking for in a man what possible reason exists for you being on here?

Well some of us came here for advice on certain things such as condoms. Personally I stayed because I found several people here that have turned into great friends. If that isn't a good enough answer tough crap!