women swallowing

DJM277: guys,
Does your wife or girlfriend swallow your load during oral sex?

My girl usually swallows spitting out just seems to be a form of rejection whereas swallwing is total acceptance

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My present g/f  swallows all the time. She's really into my nutloads. I guess that's why we're together. She likes the same kind of sex that I do. I don't have any problems kissing her after she takes my load. I've tasted my cum before & it's kool. :p

Reactions: meatball_z9

jerkin4-10: wifey would kill me if i didnt shoot inside her...man its like medicine for her...when we were younger...i got her to try swallowing ONCE... :eek:

Tender: sigh. i hate that.
i always swallow. and i like it really.
no :D its not yummy !
but ya know.
the thing is i get no kisses after... :(
Tender

palladen: Ditto Geo's response. Depends on the lady, but the ones that did swallow were really into it. The ones that did but weren't (into it) killed the moment. You just have to ask the lady to be honest ... don't swallow unless she enjoys it too otherwise it's a mood killer.

aussiechick63: I swallow.. and yeah usually it tastes pretty bad, or it's the texture, not sure which. But it is just one of those things we do.
And I have gagged once or twice and thought i was going to throw up all over the guy too.

Tender: the texture?

you mean snot?
:D
its kind of icky, but neither the taste or the texture bother me...

i love breakfast in bed !!!
i find it kind of sweet like in an intimate way...

but afterwards he is like, 'ok, go brush'... scared of himself lol!
Tender

swimguy_14: swallowing is becoming required for people my age

palladen: Scared of himself? Hrmm....well it isn't for everyone, but it is nice to share ;)

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=palladen link=board=sex;num=1071112885;start=0#4 date=12/10/03 at 21:45:18]...but the ones that did swallow were really into it. The ones that did but weren't (into it) killed the moment. You just have to ask the lady to be honest ... don't swallow unless she enjoys it too otherwise it's a mood killer.[/quote]

Exactly the same experience here. It was indeed a bummer when a partner ended up hacking and coughing with a unhappy bug-eyed grimace on her face. Not much fun for either of us.

On the other hand, there were times where my partner actually asked if I minded that she swallowed.  :D

In another case, a prospective sex partner I was dating used a sly innuendo to hint that she liked swallowing. I thought she was just joking and laughed it off at the time. Later, though, when the mood was cozier I brought her comments up again and teasingly challenged her to prove it. Turns out it was no joke. Damn if she didn't help me unbutton my 501s and then procede to swallow everything I gave her.

SG

john_aka_john: Some do....Some don't. Hey, I'm just grateful they're giving me oral sex! And I don't mind kissing them after if they do swallow.

josh: does any1 here toss off and then eat there own cum? Im not gay, and ive neva tasted cum b4! im not sure i want to! but im curious thow...

11inch: I love watching a girl dribble a little down the side of her mouth.

ruscular: there oughta be a club for people who taste their own cumm. Like a t-shirt or something that will state they belong to that club. I would consider it quite an accomplishment to that of swallowing the worm in a tequila bottle.

I am certainly not brave enough to swallow my own cumm.

And for those that enjoy swallowing but think it taste icky. What part of swallowing do you enjoy?

And is swallowing for the lady a bit like nursing from a woman breast for us guys?

wvalady1968: [quote author=ruscular link=board=sex;num=1071112885;start=0#14 date=12/12/03 at 21:26:14] there oughta be a club for people who taste their own cumm. Like a t-shirt or something that will state they belong to that club. I would consider it quite an accomplishment to that of swallowing the worm in a tequila bottle.

I am certainly not brave enough to swallow my own cumm. [/quote]

Not even if your lady came to kiss you afterwards with some in her mouth?

And for those that enjoy swallowing but think it taste icky. What part of swallowing do you enjoy?

The taste isn't bad, but the texture can be. IMHO It's very hot to know that it's a big turn on for him. Like someone else wrote, total acceptance. I agree with that.

And is swallowing for the lady a bit like nursing from a woman breast for us guys?

Everyone's feelings on all these matters is different. I'll bet some men like to taste breast milk. You can't generalize.

Allie

:-*

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have tasted my own cum.. it will not hurt you. If you expect your lover (male or female) to swallow, then you should be willing to at least taste it. Like I said before, I am more than willing to kiss my lover after she has let me cum in her mouth. I also love to use my tongue to clean her up after..

josh: yer, well i suppose when u put it that way, maybe i beta. Tell ya later if i did...

Pnut: Hi everyone! I found this interesting and I'd just like to say that for the second or two, that it takes to swallow....(whether it's easy or not)....it's SO worth the amount of pleasure it gives a guy! But it depends on the guy. ;)