women swallowing

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Sei seriosa? CAVOLO!

Je suis bien content d'avoir faire ta connaissance ma belle enchanteresse Canadienne (Irlandaise??). Je te trouve toujours sympa et charmante. La "site" ici est meilleure, sans doute, par ta présense amicale.

(think we should get a room??):cool:

Stronzo, you are a total delight. There are
some people at this site that make it such
a delight to visit every day and you are
definitely one of them, my friend! :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
search4bp said:
If someone wants to know (probably Bronxie doesn't want, but that's fine with me... lol) how I handle that

1. I have to know the guy well and I have to have full trust in him (not so easy in the beginning, but with time...)

2. As soon as we go bareback I also swallow regularly, IF he is a non-smoker (I find the taste of someone who smokes just awful...) and not a heavy drinker of alcohol

3. I like and prefer big loads, so after the first time during the same session it just makes no sense for me

4. I love to announce it, talk a little bit about it before I take it... makes the sensation more memorable... lol

It might sound a little bit harsh, but a guy (who expects from a woman that she takes his cum and swallows it) says that he expects the woman to brush her teeth after swallowing and before he dares to kiss her, such a guy is pretty sick in his head! I wouldn't even consider to have only a little bit of sex with such a guy... yikes

I agree with all of these. Even the smoking one. The smoker I swallowed is a very, very close friend, and he never smells of smoke, and his mouth never tastes of smoke. It was the worst I could tolerate though. So I'm definitely with you on these rules.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
I agree with all of these. Even the smoking one. The smoker I swallowed is a very, very close friend, and he never smells of smoke, and his mouth never tastes of smoke. It was the worst I could tolerate though. So I'm definitely with you on these rules.

Rules, shmules ;-)

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In 2012 I carried on with a woman who preferred blowing me because she could not get enough of my semen. It was our first sex act, and she asked "has anyone ever told you that you have the best tasting come?" I am vegan so perhaps it has an impact on the taste. After we had vaginal sex the first time, she literally sucked the condom off of me; that instantly became one of the hottest sexual acts I have experienced. But screwing did not last long as she got much, much more excited about blowing me. It would get her so turned on that a minute between her legs would throw her in to a long series of orgasms. I generally find oral sex to be more intimate anyway, so this was awesome. Coincidentally I have never had one dude not swallow, nor have I ever not swallowed a dude when I have gone down on him. But as I have gotten older and more health oriented in terms of exercise, sleep, and diet, I am pretty sure I can see a connection between overall health, powerful erections, great orgasms, and good-tasting semen- and I am definitely picking partners with that consideration.

Last edited:

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex gf just couldn't keep her mouth off of my cock. Over hundreds of ejaculations I think she only saw me spurting twice, and one of those times she hoovered up as much as she could get. Every other time was in one of her orifices.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was married, my wife wouldn't swallow. It did bother me, but I lived with it. We were both virgins when we started dating so we learned about sex together. As we went thru some sexual experimenting I learned to suck cock and I always swallowed.
I never found anyone who shot so much that I couldn’t keep it all in my mouth and swallow it.

We eventually divorced and all of the girls that I dated afterward swallowed. They were all a few years younger than my ex-wife so I thought it might have been an age thing. I also dated one girl who had never sucked a cock. So I taught her to suck cock and swallow cum. She later married a friend of mine who never knew that I was the one to teach her how to suck cock.

And yes, I have no trouble kissing a woman who has been sucking my cock or for that matter, anyone else’s cock. :biggrin1:

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend (wife someday) always swallows. Honestly I don't care if she swallows it or spits it out as long as it is in her mouth getting stimulation right up to, and including, the moment of busting. I think that's an important distinction. She does always swallow though, and she enjoys it. She says it doesn't taste like anything to her. If it's a particularly big load and some of it leaks out, she apologizes and feels bad because she thinks that I think it's wasted or something. I laugh and try to explain the above to her (what happens to the cum after busting isn't important to me) and to not worry about it because it's a non-issue, but it doesn't seem to take.

The one downside is that I only get head once a month, or less. Her mouth can't handle the girth for more than a couple of minutes, she says it really makes her jaw hurt. I feel bad, so I don't bring it up that much, but it sucks because getting my dick sucked feels so amazingly awesome, especially since I instructed her in everything she knows. It kind of has to be planned. No sex for 3 or 4 days beforehand, so it'll be a short session; no more than 5 minutes or so until I nut. So basically, around period time. :tongue:

We get sex from each other as much as we want, and since we are working on making a family at the moment, I get to bust in her pussy every time. So, I'm happy.

More head sure would be nice, but not at the expense of her poor little mouth. With nice girth, and pussy any time, I feel like the not getting head thing is like a rich person complaining about not having enough money. I guess that's why I'm here at the LPSG. :tongue:

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm ok here's my take on the swallowing. Like some said depends on what you eat that makes your cum taste good and my last girl that swallowed she told me 2 things I'll never forget. 1 she had to keep swallowing it because it felt like a fire hose was going off in her mouth. 2 I warned her that if I waited longer than a week to cum it's going to build up and she said oh hell no I'll give you head everytime before a week lmao. So my point is if I found a women that swallows she's a keeper but I wouldn't run away if she was a spitter.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over 99% of the oral sex I've received was foreplay leading to vaginal intercourse. In those rare cases where the blowjob was going to go to completion for me, only one of the women I've been with let me cum in her mouth. She always swallows, and I married her! :D