Women talk about sex with their friends

wdrdoctor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women will say they talk about sex with there girl friends more than you think. They say they can be worse than men. Do women discuss penis size and what they prefer to there girlfriends. Do guys have a clue? What all do they talk about when it comes to sex and penis size ? Women do have preferences you know?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
joyboytoy79 said:
Wait, i still don't understand the question...

It was either a series of rhetorical questions, or his English is worse than I thought. Or both. (He's probably a product of the public schools...)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wdrdoctor said:
Women will say they talk about sex with there girl friends more than you think. They say they can be worse than men. Do women discuss penis size and what they prefer to there girlfriends. Do guys have a clue? What all do they talk about when it comes to sex and penis size ? Women do have preferences you know?

To some extent, yes. But also no. :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
wdrdoctor said:

Everyone knows women talk. This is hardly a surprise. Men are not stupid. They know women talk.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women DO go into extreme detail...and they do it OFTEN...or as often as they can if the comfortable situation arises. BUT: They have a keen ability to not go into so much detail that it makes them look bad, whereas men are normally unable to hit the brakes on some verbal no-no's until the words have already escaped.

...OB

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The few times I've discussed sex with my female friends we've mainly talked about orgasms and the possible lack thereof. :rolleyes: I have never, ever talked about penis sizes with my friends, but that's not to say that women, in general, don't.

Would I tell my friends that Mr OBsessed is hung? Perhaps, if there was a tasteful way to bring that up. :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do talk about sex quite a bit, but only with a few close girlfriends. And we pretty much discuss everything from preference and orgasms to size and you name it. Then there are perhaps a few other friends who I might only go so far as to mention that, oh, I got some really good action last night. But in terms of real details, only with a few close friends.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
"Women please respond to this."
"I am new !! Are there any women on this chat."
"Lets get this party started !!!!! Ladies lets talk about how you like cock !!!"

These are a few posts and threads I noticed you on, and I just want to tell you first off, relax, calm down, you sem pretty anxious and excited. Its cool to be excited, but remember to keep your composure, you don't want to scare people away with your energy.

As to this thread, here is what you need to know, I am guessing you have a girlfriend and you are worried about what she tells her friends about you, maybe, maybe not, I dunno. Some girls like to talk more than others, some spill every single little detail with their friends, how you trim your pubes, if you have wierd habits in the bedroom, they will tell even if its something thats embarrasing to you, these type of girls aren't very respectful of themselfs and of you, I would try to avoid these women. Then there are the girls who will talk with their friends when the mood is right and the detail they decide to go into is up to them, and they choose to not share some things with their friends, they think about who they could hurt before they speak, these girls are the keepers, or at least the ones I would rather get involved with. Some girls maybe will never talk to their friends about sex and stuff. The bottom line is that girls talk a lot more than guys, they like to share things, some share a lot and some share a little, but they share for sure. If this is your girlfriend you are worried about talking to her friends about you, then talk to her about it, make it clear how you fell about it, maybe you want her bragging to her friends about you, i dunno. But, relax, take it easy, there is no need to freak out and get all hyper, girls talk, find a way to deal with it.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Consider a job with the Washington Post, asking so many questions at a time! ;-)

I can tell that I and some friends (female) of mine can really be worse than guys when it comes to talking about sex. Plus, I know at least two ladies on here who can easily keep my pace in that matter. And in these circles, we also discuss penis size, preferences and stuff, actual experience, rant about women who are stuck-up in our eyes. It's also a part of sex, after all, and I guess our guys (if one has a committed) know that we're talking, but we don't share the details with them.

But don't think it's something all women do. There are others I know who can be pretty ugly if you tell them that you actually have great sex, and will stamp you "SLUT" from that moment on. Hey, here's to you: If SLUT means that I have good sex, that it's a damn fine stamp!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do talk about sex quite a bit, but only with a few close girlfriends. And we pretty much discuss everything from preference and orgasms to size and you name it. Then there are perhaps a few other friends who I might only go so far as to mention that, oh, I got some really good action last night. But in terms of real details, only with a few close friends.

Thats the general hypocracy with women: When we ask them for details here, they either dodge the question. make the question sound out of line, or just plain don't respond. (and we just end up with Gay men responding!!!!). Meanwhile they will discuss such matters, without hesitation, with their "girlfriends". Go figure!!!:rolleyes:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I talk completely openly and explicitly with women about sex - after an initial shock sometimes, I find that they enjoy an honest and open opinion from a man.

I recently explained graphically the feeling of masterbating an uncut cock to a middle aged American woman - she was fascinated. We had only met twice.

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep it simple..

For the most part, women WILL talk to their friends about their individual sexual experiences (penis size, orgasam's, oral sex etc)..I've lost count how many times I've talked to a girlfriend of a women I've had sex with and noticed her eyes constantly darting to my crotch (the obvious tell-tale sign that she's blabbed to her friends about my size)..

Not all women will talk ..But most do. At least this has been my experience..

-MG

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the general hypocracy with women: When we ask them for details here, they either dodge the question. make the question sound out of line, or just plain don't respond. (and we just end up with Gay men responding!!!!). Meanwhile they will discuss such matters, without hesitation, with their "girlfriends". Go figure!!!:rolleyes:

I don't think it's hypocrisy. I think talking with girlfriends and talking with you (men) here are totally different things. Frankly, a lot of men are too sensitive about sex. I don't like feeling like I have to tip toe to avoid hurting someone's feelings or making them insecure. And I don't like when I say something about sex and a guy responds by bragging on and on about his prowess (as happens a LOT on this site). Chatting with the girls is just fun and easy without any of the baggage.