Women talk about sex with their friends

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I don't like when I say something about sex and a guy responds by bragging on and on about his prowess (as happens a LOT on this site).

Spot on Huntress - they (we) do this when we're not getting enough and need affirmation.

The only prob I have sometimes is that it makes me horny at inappropriate moments, but then some of you wicked ladies find that amusing. :eek: :smile:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's true... if you sleep with a woman you sleep with all of her friends (but unfortunately for you boys, not literally! lol).

When one of my friends sleeps with a new guy for the first time the first question is 'how big?'.

I have one close friend, and I think with all the talking we've done I could probably please her better than her boyfriend haha.

Also, my best friend is a lesbian and she is always very graphic about her sex life (although recently she's been very verbal about her lack of a sex life - aaaaaaaaaaah)

So boys.... you gotta be good, because word spreads :biggrin1:

mjs978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
girls talk about sex like its their job. i know who my guy friends have fucked, and whether shew as good or bad; but thats where it ends. anytime ive had a girlfriend, ive had one of her friends at least call something out in front of a group of people - "ohhh have him show us that thing he does where he eats you out standing up on his shoulders!" or getting a speaker phone call at work "michael how big is your penis... my friend says her boyfriend is bigger and we have x, x , x, and x to compare them to". girls say were the pigs but when it comes down to it, your girlfriends friends probably know more about your sexlife than you do.