women, talk your shit.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_N Flay Table, Jul 21, 2007.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

in my previous posting in this forum, *I typically never post here.
    I brought up the topic of 'sluts'.

I guess that nobody here WAS or IS a slut...

or maybe nobody is coming out of thier slutty closets ;)

anyway..

I know lots of broads that are constantly saying..
    "that girl is a total whore, slut,".... ect...

now.. from the female point of view..

what does another woman have to do to be thought of as a "slut"

and not just a term, but in the true sense of the word???

I am very curious.

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    A slut will fuck anybody.

A bitch will fuck anybody but you.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

OK - for starters - you obviously didn't read my post beyond the heavily sarcastic "I was an angel".

I was a total slut - if you need to use that word - not in the short skirts and too much make up way - but in the putting out way - once I started having sex I wasn't particularly keen to stop. I think my attitude was a little more like that of a teenaged boy than girl - it just so happened it was easier for me to get laid.

I never got called slut particularly - The girls who got called sluts were those who dressed 'cheap' and maybe gave handjobs, blowjobs but didn't actually fuck. May though people were a little scared of me - punk hair, tattoos, leather and chains at age 16 tends to be a bit intimidating to other girls maybe.

Generally speaking I don't like the way slut is used - I answered your question because you called yourself a slut too - if it applies to men and women equally I'm totally cool with it.

4. RideRocket

Gold Member

No wonder there's so many bitches in this world...

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

A slut has sex with everyone. They flirt unrelentlessly, and without boundaries, with any guy who will give them the time of day. They're also generally bitches... that's been my experience, anyway.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

you've met my sister!

7. Principessa

Gold Member

tee hee hee, you are so right Gillette!

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A slut ..imo.. is a woman who goes out with the soul purpose of finding different men to fuck each time. Also a woman who will prick tease and flirt in order to get free drinks etc.

However the worst type of slut is a woman that goes after only taken (maried, commited) men knowing she will get sex, attention, goods and not have to commit to a relaionship with him

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I think I might be talking at cross purposes on the term 'slut' - 'slut' in the usage I'm familiar with it (different culture I guess) is just a woman who enjoys sex. It doesn't necessarily suggest who'll go with anyone - a slut can be selective. It doesn't necessarily suggest she's after other women's men. It really is just a question of enjoying sex.

That does not appear to be the case in Canadian / American parlance.

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

A slut is a woman with the morals of a man.

11. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMAO..........love them both! :biggrin1:

A slut is someone who is easy. You don't have to work to get her, she's just along for the ride because she has nothing, or noone, better to do.

The biggest sluts I know are men......God bless 'em!

12. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I may have done the very first one on the list, especially during a time when I was really down on myself with my body-image issues. I think a guy broke up with me over that, too. (the one who was really good with his hands, too...) I didn't do so much of the tease and flirt to get free drinks though. I didn't think I was pretty enough to do that anyway. I just wanted guys to notice me, and not in a bad way like they used to when they'd bark at me. Or they would see me from my shoulders to my hips (not my face) and think I was a man because I was so flat chested and thick waisted. I guess I was really just looking for reassurance that I was actually sexually desirable.

I also rarely dated, which just added to my feelings that I was undesirable.

And I NEVER go after taken men! That is one thing I will never do. I may look but I won't touch. And I won't lead them on or anything either - nothing more than friends. I'm not out to break up anyone's marriage.

13. datdude

datdude New Member

Sluts usally have tons of emotional baggage. They dont seem quite right in the head.

A slut sleeps with any guy and flirts with anyone also. She knows no boundries and can cause friction with friends.

A regular woman has sex with one guy, and some sleep around with a few guys. THey are not sluts, there just sexually active. A slut takes it to the extreme and causes lots of problems for women and men.

14. whatireallywant

Gold Member

According to this definition, I have never been a slut. I like this definition. :smile: (During that time in my early thirties I was a "sexually active regular woman" according to this. Although I was close to crossing the line because I was in an open relationship, had two or three "buddies" and was flirting with other guys, sometimes in front of said "buddies". I'm not really proud of that, but I had some pretty severe body-image issues going on and I was reacting to that.)

While I still have the body image problems, I no longer cross that line. Unfortunately, I am not a sexually active regular woman anymore - I haven't had sex in years. I'm afraid I will cross that line simply because it has been so long, if given any opportunity. I am always concerned for my safety though, and also NEVER go after married men! (I didn't even do that during that time in my early thirties.)

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Actually it should be said.

it is a womans progative if she chooses be sexually adventurous and overt. And even though it is human nature to judge and label it isnt fair to call her a slut, because she could consider you, me, us prudes and rigid for not being as sexually active as she is.

Moral of the story.. what you consider a 'slut' could be considered more than acceptable to someone else

16. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Very true. I find it acceptable for a woman to be sexually adventurous and overt, but going after married people is a no-no (and of course, that same rule applies to men too - I am vehemently against double standards!)

17. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

with you 100% there.. taken goods shouldnt even be considered on the market.

There is nothing worse then becoming interested in someone THEN finding out they have neeglected to tell you they are involved or even married

18. whatireallywant

Gold Member

This sort of happened to me but it wasn't his fault. I had just met him, and felt an immediate attraction, of the likes I have rarely felt before.

Then I found out he was married.

And then, worse. I talked to him and found out what he was like. He fit ALL of my criteria (ok, I didn't know about the "endowment" criteria, but from hearsay, I have heard that he very much fits that one, too.) I mean, he has similar interests to mine, similar views to mine, doesn't want kids, etc. etc.

I have never met another man before, or since, who has fit all my criteria like that. They may be out there, but they are so rare as to be a maybe once in a lifetime thing. And unfortunately mine was already happily married.

And, being the kind of person I am, I truly did keep it platonic, and never let on that I felt that way about him at all, and besides, it wouldn't have done anyone any good if he had found out about that.

19. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Aw, man! All this time I thought I had had a slutty-phase in 1995, but according to you all, I was wrong. That really pisses me off.

Slut is a compliment to me, so I guess I take a different angle than many. A slut is someone who fucks when she wants to fuck, whom she wants to fuck, every time she wants to fuck. It's just a sexually empowered woman, IMO.

A predator goes on the prowl and not all sluts are predators (or vice versa).

If I think something is off about the way a woman is sexually behaving, I call her "nasty", not "slut". I call men "whore" instead of "nasty". Recently, I learned the word "sloar" and I really like that one. I think that combines the "nasty" and "whore" perfectly in my mind, altho I'm sure it was meant to combine "slut" and "whore".

I value sluts. Bitches...not so much.

20. dolfette

Gold Member

na, a woman going out & getting what she wants is cool.

my idea of a slut is one who will do anyone, has no standards or morals, because all her esteem lies in getting someone, ANYONE, to bang her.

Draft saved Draft deleted