Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, I've seen that... definitely humorous but not very erotic hehe

Not very erotic at all...just the first thing that popped into my head. Are you aware that youtube has a search function? I think google has some kind of search capabilities, as well, if I'm not mistaken. Good luck...:wink:

Last edited:

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wasn't there an episode of Sex and the City where the gals were discussing the size of a penis?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wasn't there an episode of Sex and the City where the gals were discussing the size of a penis?

Now that WOULD be interesting.

Never seen a full episode, but those girls (via their writers) seem pretty much on-the-button with such topics.

Maybe I'll youtube-search or google-search it rather than ask for a link, in order not to upset the smug guy who's posting in this thread.:rolleyes:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Never seen a full episode, but those girls (via their writers) seem pretty much on-the-button with such topics.

Maybe I'll youtube-search or google-search it rather than ask for a link, in order not to upset the smug guy who's posting in this thread.:rolleyes:

I've had the pleasure of watching this with my gf...if you could call it that. I didn't find it amusing cause it's a tv show, but if i remember right, one of the girls starts bragging about a guy she fucked with a big one. One of the other girls gets jealous and wants to find one, and then meets a guy but he's too big and ends up hurting her vag, leaving her disappointed

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had the pleasure of watching this with my gf...if you could call it that. I didn't find it amusing cause it's a tv show, but if i remember right, one of the girls starts bragging about a guy she fucked with a big one. One of the other girls gets jealous and wants to find one, and then meets a guy but he's too big and ends up hurting her vag, leaving her disappointed

Thanks for that.

Did they do a stereotypical "big dick but don't know what to do with it" skit? I bet they did.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That would have been Samantha in the last episode of season 2 called "Ex in the City"

Wow...I really wasn't upset and I'd hardly call me smug but thanks for looking out for me STD. I was just trying to help the guy out.

Thanks for that.

Did they do a stereotypical "big dick but don't know what to do with it" skit? I bet they did.

No...they didn't

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That would have been Samantha in the last episode of season 2 called "Ex in the City"

Wow...I really wasn't upset and I'd hardly call me smug but thanks for looking out for me STD. I was just trying to help the guy out.

No...they didn't

I've heard you can get testosterone blockers, these days (just to stop you from getting angry).:smile:

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone know of any good clips involving women discussing penis size on youtube or similar sites?

I love clips of this kind. However, they are actually very hard to find. It seems weird to me that more websites do not include more honest interviews of what women like in a package. I can't be the only guy who finds it hot and how hard is it to shoot a clip with a woman doing a hot interview? Danni.com has some good stuff like this on it, but I do not know of many more places that do.