Women talking about their mens size to their friends.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blar said:
huh didn't you always say before that you were the sole person amoung your friends that liked large ones???

If you're questioning why I said "main one" instead of "sole one" who likes the big boys, you might assume I've talked to more women since then!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
If you're questioning why I said "main one" instead of "sole one" who likes the big boys, you might assume I've talked to more women since then!
well i have to ask since sadly i have caught many "women" whose stories change thoughtout my long time here (for some strange reason i don't know why lol)

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to quite like the attention it brought when my girlfriends talked about it until it caused an "incident".

At a party, after plenty of bevvies had gone down the subject came up and I was persuaded into a "private viewing". Me, my gf and 6 or 7 of her friends went into one of the bedrooms and closed the door. I was quite enjoying this so when my gf pulled me out of my pants I was quite aroused already. One girl pointed out that you couldn't really judge the size unless I was fully erect, so my gf dropped to her knees and did fluffing duties. I don't need to tell you that at that point I was loving it.

Once I was at full mast one of the other girls reached forward and gripped my shaft quite tightly at midpoint and gave it a few strokes. My gf went ape shouting "I said you could look at it, not wank him off!!" at which point the other girl slapped her. Before you know it a fight started. My gf got a black eye out of it and there was tension amongst certain of her friends for months afterwards.

Ever since then I've been a bit cautious about ladies talking about it.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Jiann said:
That is an interesting comment. I wonder if most girls do the same... This would lead to interesting conclusions about girl's perception of average.

So is it because you feel your bf is smaller than your friends' that you exaggerate his size, or did you figure he was small by comparing with your own previous parners ?
of course alot do

women lie about it as much as guys

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blar said:
well i have to ask since sadly i have caught many "women" whose stories change thoughtout my long time here (for some strange reason i don't know why lol)

Okay honey, but calm down, okay? I posted some new pics in the gallery, and I'm not a fake person. If you try combing my posts for even tiny inconsistancies you'll go nuts. I talk about sex all the time with people, I'm bound to hear different things from different people, right? Yes, I'm the only one amoung my close friends who has a strong preference for size, but in casual conversations with different strippers, I've run into a few who are as well. I think I posted about a conversation I had with a group of them once.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Okay honey, but calm down, okay? I posted some new pics in the gallery, and I'm not a fake person. If you try combing my posts for even tiny inconsistancies you'll go nuts. I talk about sex all the time with people, I'm bound to hear different things from different people, right? Yes, I'm the only one amoung my close friends who has a strong preference for size, but in casual conversations with different strippers, I've run into a few who are as well. I think I posted about a conversation I had with a group of them once.

uh i never said i you were fake...my reply was in no way meant to be confrontational.....you are being defensive for no reason....calm down i just asked you a question and you replied in a sarcastic way for some reason

i have been around for a long time i have seen you post here for awhile there is no need for me to say you are fake since you never led me to believe you were

people are on the edge here all of a sudden.....geez

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
blar said:
uh i never said i you were fake...my reply was in no way meant to be confrontational.....you are being defensive for no reason....calm down i just asked you a question and you replied in a sarcastic way for some reason

i have been around for a long time i have seen you post here for awhile there is no need for me to say you are fake since you never led me to believe you were

people are on the edge here all of a sudden.....geez

I drew the same meaning from your prior post that MZ did. Sometimes we don't come accross in our posts the way we intend..

blar

Experimental Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I drew the same meaning from your prior post that MZ did. Sometimes we don't come accross in our posts the way we intend..
really lol i still don't see how my initail post or any was an attack but oh well

but if i was on the "attack" watch out!!!!!:eek: lol

but i just realized why the comment i made was a touchy comment

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
you know what.. it is a fact of life.. Women talk about guys all the time... my ex used to tell her girlfriends after we had a great night of sex as well as a bad one. You just gotta be comfy with yourself and realize that even if she is talking about u to her gfs... she is still with you.. so u mustbe doing something she likes :biggrin1:
And we guys talk about the girls we have sex with too. you know guy talk...

There's an old Supertramp song called Goodbye Stranger that says it all:

"Now some they do and some they don’t
And some you just can’t tell
And some they will and some they won’t
With some it’s just as well

All depends on the person.

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted before in this thread...

But when I read the posts of some American women here, I have to realize that there is a big big cultural gap between them and European women.

Yes, sure, in European factories there might well be the same "style" of women discussing that topic under each other. But that is another (sorry, a very very low...) level of society.

Probably it has just to do with the incredibly prudish attitude of American people? An attempt to escape that pattern? The futile attempt to show maturity?

It's simply hilarious... :rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
search4bp said:

But when I read the posts of some American women here, I have to realize that there is a big big cultural gap between them and European women.

Yes, sure, in European factories there might well be the same "style" of women discussing that topic under each other. But that is another (sorry, a very very low...) level of society.

Probably it has just to do with the incredibly prudish attitude of American people? An attempt to escape that pattern? The futile attempt to show maturity?

...and the point of your comment was?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
search4bp said:

You are a disgusting, classist bastard. You are supposed to have a large penis, not be one. I hope no one ever discusses your penis, because I hope no one ever sees it again. May you never reproduce! If you do, may they all be factory-workers!

Haven't you ever used anything made in a factory?

EDIT: Wait. This poster is female? Somehow, that's even worse. Your mother should have swallowed that night. Or are European women too "good" to do that?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
search4bp said:
Oh well, BronxBombshell, now we know to which group at least you belong... lol... your post sounds like a confession... lol
:eek:

Search,

Honey, you must have more than enough friends because it seems obvious to me that you are not going out of your way to make any here...

Naughty