Women talking about their mens size to their friends.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
search4bp said:
Oh well, BronxBombshell, now we know to which group at least you belong... lol... your post sounds like a confession... lol
:eek:

Indeed. All posts are confessions. My post confesses that I am not opposed to giving head, but I am opposed to bias.

Yours confesses that you believe the sun shines out of your ass every morning. You are not better than the women you judge. You are a hypocrite. I bet you woke up this morning to an alarm-clock built in a factory, brushed your teeth with a toothbrush, squeezed a tube of toothpaste, picked up a bar of soap, lathered a washcloth, wrapped up in a towel, slipped into a pair of pants, or a labcoat, used a pencil, sat at a computer, drove a car or rode in a bus- all made in factories. Someone had to bust their ass to keep you comfortable. And you call them lower class. No, Missy. You are the one with no class. And I stand by every nasty thing I said to you.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blar, this is the post to which I was responding. Clearly, you said you were asking because you've known so many "women" whose stories change.

blar said:
well i have to ask since sadly i have caught many "women" whose stories change thoughtout my long time here (for some strange reason i don't know why lol)

So apparently you were questioning both that I am a woman, and that my story was changing. If you don't want to look rude, try not BEING rude.

I know you've been around a long time, but for some reason, you felt like holding me under the microscope, how would YOU like that?

LOL my ass.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Indeed. All posts are confessions. My post confesses that I am not opposed to giving head, but I am opposed to bias.

Yours confesses that you believe the sun shines out of your ass every morning. You are not better than the women you judge. You are a hypocrite. I bet you woke up this morning to an alarm-clock built in a factory, brushed your teeth with a toothbrush, squeezed a tube of toothpaste, picked up a bar of soap, lathered a washcloth, wrapped up in a towel, slipped into a pair of pants, or a labcoat, used a pencil, sat at a computer, drove a car or rode in a bus- all made in factories. Someone had to bust their ass to keep you comfortable. And you call them lower class. No, Missy. You are the one with no class. And I stand by every nasty thing I said to you.

Well, if we were all from Mexico, that haven of moral fortitiude, perhaps we'd understand. Frankly, I've never looked down my nose at the gainfully employed. You're right that all posts are confessions, and hers seems to be a confession of being a self-righteous bitch.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lordpendragon said:

I wouldn't want to grapple with her. Some of my boorishness might rub off on her. How tragic would that be?

And then, winner fucks the loser? I'm sorry, she's just not my type. I'd rather shove her back under her rock and forget about her.

But we should really get back to the real topic.

I think gay men like to gossip about size as well. I think anyone who enjoy a penis will eventually talk to someone about it.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Blar, this is the post to which I was responding. Clearly, you said you were asking because you've known so many "women" whose stories change.

So apparently you were questioning both that I am a woman, and that my story was changing. If you don't want to look rude, try not BEING rude.

I know you've been around a long time, but for some reason, you felt like holding me under the microscope, how would YOU like that?

LOL my ass.

LOL your ass what? i asked you a simple non-attacking question and you answered it in a negative way it wasn't what i intended but as i said earlier i was unaware of the events that had happened so i see why what i said was a "touchie" subject.

Besides if i was implying that comment to you i would have said that i was questioning your gender etc etc but nowhere did i say or imply i was questioning you. i was just saying that throughout the years i have seen some (probably fake) posters do that (its meant to be a convo starter but didn’t expect a attack)… that is all. You’re seriously looking way too much into what i said.

Still want to argue about this?

blar

Experimental Member
Media
search4bp said:
I posted before in this thread...

But when I read the posts of some American women here, I have to realize that there is a big big cultural gap between them and European women.

Yes, sure, in European factories there might well be the same "style" of women discussing that topic under each other. But that is another (sorry, a very very low...) level of society.

Probably it has just to do with the incredibly prudish attitude of American people? An attempt to escape that pattern? The futile attempt to show maturity?

It's simply hilarious... :rolleyes:
lol don't confuse the internet with reality

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blar, I never wanted to argue with you. If it's your position that "just asking" someone if they're changing their story is a simple, non-attacking question, then that's your story. Perhaps you'll understand that most people will take offense at being called a liar when someone's "just trying" to split cunt hairs with them. Over and out.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
I wouldn't want to grapple with her. Some of my boorishness might rub off on her. How tragic would that be?

And then, winner fucks the loser? I'm sorry, she's just not my type. I'd rather shove her back under her rock and forget about her.

Oh well, never mind. I'm sure they'll give me a refund on the referee's outfit!:wink:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Sorry, all custom slutwear is non-refundable. Wanna play referee with me?

Does it make me a slut, if I have slutwear?

What happens when the referee is a slut - wow - sounds great. I hope we would get to swap roles? :smile:

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women are gossipers, they never stop talking its in their nature. their minds ar different to a mans, thatst no to they are bad people, on the contrary they are the most beautiful creatures that god has ever made but they dont come close to being astounding compared to my lamborghini murcielago supercar.

the best way to know what your gf has being saying bout you is to ask her very nicely.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PILEDRIVER said:
but they dont come close to being astounding compared to my lamborghini murcielago supercar.

What would I do with out LPSG for my daily comedy?