Women talking about their mens size to their friends.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've said many times I was going to put someone on ignore. Usually, I don't do it. I'm to eager to know what's the next ridiculous thing they will publish. But this time I really mean it. I'm going to ignore him. *is bewildered by the misogny and bigotry*

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CokecanBen9 said:
Females,

Hey i just wanna ask a question. I know you guys talk about your mans dik size to your friends, and how well they are at making love. Im hung 7.75 long and 6 inches around and im in a new relationship with a female that ive had a crush on for the longest. My question is do you think from a womens point of view she is content with my size. Bc her friends always giggle at me when im around. I guess im a funny kinda guy, but i dont wanna ask her bc i know shell just play me off like no but she knows i know she talks about it. I know i talk about her with my best friend but thats it.

So really my question is do u think shes talkin bad about my size or good about it, would you think im big or small, i know i make her orgasm bc she convulses when she does.

We have good communication bt eachother but i wanna know the 100 percent truth weather or not she thinks im big. for my self.

thank you for the honest replies.

Ben:rolleyes:

Hi Ben

For sure if she's being pleasure by it & if she's talking , she's talking "good" about it. But if you want to know 100% u must ask her !

My guy like to hear the obvious from me too: That he is big !:wink:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
I've said many times I was going to put someone on ignore. Usually, I don't do it. I'm to eager to know what's the next ridiculous thing they will publish.

He He but ridiculousness CAN be perversely addictive can't it? A little like medical ops on telly.......you don't want to watch but somehow you're drawn in through the gaps between your fingers :eek:

On a more serious note...the gossip stuff... mmm without a doubt but if it's like 'Chinese Whispers' I suspect the more it goes around the further it gets from reality...though for better or worse who can say!

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
way back in the mid 70's my first girlfriend must have said something to her girlfriends. im certainly small compared to many on this site, but they must have been impressed enough in their teenage minds that i got laid as much as i could handle. even had one this past summer who found me through friends and wanted to know if i wanted a trip to florida to have a little reunion. no, i didnt go.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know for a fact that my ex used to tell all of her friends how big I was, hell she shared pictures we had with them, I was embarassed for a bit, then my ex and I broke up, she was still obsessed with controlling where my dick went and such, she didn't want me but no one else could have me, it got irritating until the girls she used to be friends with started dropping by for one nighters, she should have kept her mouth shut because after all the crap she pullled with me I dont think she had a friend who walked or limped away unhappy, suggestion to all women, share the info only if your friends wont try to screw your man, oh ya and treat men right.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
PILEDRIVER said:
women are gossipers, they never stop talking its in their nature. their minds ar different to a mans, thatst no to they are bad people, on the contrary they are the most beautiful creatures that god has ever made but they dont come close to being astounding compared to my lamborghini murcielago supercar.

the best way to know what your gf has being saying bout you is to ask her very nicely.

you're not even trying, are you?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PILEDRIVER said:
women are gossipers, they never stop talking its in their nature. their minds ar different to a mans, thatst no to they are bad people, on the contrary they are the most beautiful creatures that god has ever made but they dont come close to being astounding compared to my lamborghini murcielago supercar.

the best way to know what your gf has being saying bout you is to ask her very nicely.

Yeah, I'm definitely a gossiper. I have to admit I go into pretty good detail with my girlfriends about my sex life. That usually includes some size talk, technique talk, etc. Actually it's probably a good thing a guy doesn't hear me talking with my friends, because he'd probably get so self-conscious if he knew I was going to be yapping about how good it was, how many times he made me cum, etc... All in all I think women are just pack animals. We like most things to go through the tribal council, i.e. our girlfriends.

granite1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to quite like the attention it brought when my girlfriends talked about it until it caused an "incident".

At a party, after plenty of bevvies had gone down the subject came up and I was persuaded into a "private viewing". Me, my gf and 6 or 7 of her friends went into one of the bedrooms and closed the door. I was quite enjoying this so when my gf pulled me out of my pants I was quite aroused already. One girl pointed out that you couldn't really judge the size unless I was fully erect, so my gf dropped to her knees and did fluffing duties. I don't need to tell you that at that point I was loving it.

Once I was at full mast one of the other girls reached forward and gripped my shaft quite tightly at midpoint and gave it a few strokes. My gf went ape shouting "I said you could look at it, not wank him off!!" at which point the other girl slapped her. Before you know it a fight started. My gf got a black eye out of it and there was tension amongst certain of her friends for months afterwards.

Ever since then I've been a bit cautious about ladies talking about it.

About 15 years ago, I was at college and two good female friends suggested a game of strip polka. Now whilst my cock looks good, my body is not exactly Brad Pitt!!. Anyway, we proceeded and in no time my two friends were down to their undies and it was certainly provoking a reaction in my underpants.

Although I won, they insisted that I show them what they were looking for and there was a silence followed by "bloody hell" "what is that" and "how big is it". Whilst not that thick (6 inches circumference), the ten and a half inches length surprised them and both wanted to grab my erection and feel it. This made it so hard that they asked me to jerk off in front of them. After about five minutes, I shot my load and I can still see their faces as I came.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Females...
So really my question is do u think shes talkin bad about my size or good about it, would you think im big or small...
Only if you are an ass or something. If so, then she may complain about you on the basis of you being an ass. If you are a swell guy and the two of you are compatible in some important or significant ways and she is complaining about your size, well... that would make HER the ass in my opinion.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, for sure women talk about guys sizes. Personally it doesn't bother me too much but I can see how it could get annoying if she's putting you down behind your back. Then I'd say forget her.

D

deleted26151

My gf gives me regular updates of her best friends sex life, including the guys shes been with sizes. I started thinking that my gf must be talking about me to her friend as well. Not quite sure if Id be cool with it, it would be kinda weird...

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hopefully they talk, because I think it would be hot to have girls talking about my cock.

Yeah it can definitely be hot. I had a thing going with a woman who worked out at the gym I used to work at. She had this group of women she hung out with who were mostly divorced and married women in their 30s. Eventually I could tell she'd told them about my size because all of a sudden they were acting different around me, sort of flirting but more like the way they looked at me I could tell they knew. I have to admit it was way hot. Actually after I stopped hooking up with that woman, one of the other ones asked me out but I didn't go with her for other reasons.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
all of my close gfs know that The Husband is hung. when we were separated, i didn't want anything serious and only got with guys who were 8+ (hey - i'm a creature of habit!). there was a lot of talking then. i will generally ask them if they're dating someone new, "so, how big?" i'm known as the resident size whore.

usually the size discussion doesn't go past the initial "so???" question, unless he's really small. then they'll generally make fun of him behind his back. i don't understand that ... if they're bitching about cock size, break up! i've had to break up with a guy due to him being too big, so i know it happens. i'd just prefer for my friends (and their bfs!) to be happy with the total package instead of complaining constantly about something that the guy really cannot change. technique and personality is totally different.

but yes, we chat about size. some more than others!

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
When I was in school it made the rounds that I had a big penis, got a lot of dates with girls that wanted to try it on for size.

The wife says some of her friends have asked her about my size, they have seen the bulge in swimsuits and shorts. My best friends wife asked her what it was like to have sex with, she got embarrased and told her it was painful at first but now it's great, very filling.

Just my 2 cents, J.