Women that enjoy facials.

Where can I find a woman that's into it? It's not the sort of thing that is discussed right away. However it is my main fetish which I can't seem to be able to enjoy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to date a woman who always preferred that I cum on her face or in her mouth. We would be fucking and she would keep reminding me. Most of the time that's where it went.

Another GF of mine liked me to cum on her tits if she was blowing me, or pull out and cum on her stomach if we were fucking, then she would rub the cum all over her stomach and tits and let it dry. Not exactly like walking around with dried cum on your face, but she liked it on her tits and stomach under her clothes.
This is similar to my feelings about it. I don't want it on my face, but if it's important to him, or he wants it just once to know what it feels like, I'll allow it. I won't let it dry because it becomes impossible to get all the residue off without soap, and I don't like to put soap on my face.

I love semen. I like to touch it, taste it, rub it all over, feel it shot inside me, feel it dribbling out of me, and it's so sexy and arousing for me to know it's coming and the see it on my skin.

Get it in my hair or eyes and you're all but dead to me. Deliberately put it on my face without permission and we have a problem. Otherwise, it's all good.

I always thought that the answer to that question all came down to whether a girl has a submissive, equal or dominant mindset when it comes to sex. In each of those cases, she will instinctively have some sort of hardwired reaction to the suggestion or even the thought of a facial.
I know this poster is long gone, but I had to chime in that I do not agree with this. I consider myself to be pretty switchable, easily transitioning between dominance, submission, and the gray space in between. I don't find the idea of jizz on my face to be humiliating, degrading, or any of those things. I find it impractical and potentially gross. Yet if we are talking about anywhere else on my body, it can be just a thing that happens because... it's gotta go somewhere, a thing that happens because he's feeling powerful and in control, or a thing that happens because what I demand manifests. Blowing a load on me can be something that is worshipful, or domineering, or neither.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going to make the hero handsome and chocolatey, and bone weary from arranging permits and security for giant cranes. Or something. I dunno. But there's going to be lots of development/construction based innuendo. ;)

I will be the first in line to buy a dozen copies, if you will autograph them for me

Reactions: AlteredEgo

I've recently gotten accustomed to it. I've obliged in the request before.... But have had a few misfires lol. Got in in the eye (not cool) or in my hair before a wedding.... Also not cool.

Once I took control of the cock and the aiming.... I was able to land 50% in my mouth and 50% on my cheeks.... I'm good with it. Lol

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I regrettably let a guy do it to me last year... I thought "what the hell?". But wish I didn't because the guy was a douche and treated me like an object (though I only realised this after) and I felt so degraded after. And he got it in my eye and my eye was stinging for quite some time :(

Reactions: 950483

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, not my face at all: if you ruin my hair, after that I could not be responsible for my actions

Reactions: AlteredEgo