Women that RIDE!!

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the ladies out there that like to ride... How do you do it? Tell us what you do when you are on top. There are so many different ways to move, shift, bounce, grind, rotate, etc. Do you sit up, lean back, lay down, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl? Do you like the guy to grab/slap your ass, pull your hair, suck your boobs, kiss you, just lay still, or beat it up? If it is a big cock you are riding do you ride it differently than an average/small one? Tell us all about everything mentioned here and whatever else you want to tell us guys.

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As for what I like? I like being clawed at, bitten, roughly handled. I ride cowgirl, and tend to lean forward so I can use my guy's upper body, or the wall/headboard, for extra speed and force.

I find I'm able to do a lot more in missionary, though, when I'm not so distracted by trying to keep things aligned and moving.

sailortim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That´s the good with this position... Many small changes makes biiig differences in the feeling. From close togheter to the girl sitting on her feet over the dick.... And she can go as deep she want... Girl on top is the best position!
I am not a girl, but i had to answer....

quietlysinful

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol. Well, i definately like the lean forward method - totally agree with that, and honestly, i find i orgasm pretty quickly when i lean forward on my man like that..love having my bum squeezed while i ride too. love teasing with going slow and shallow..and then rocking my hips and taking it deeeeep after the tease :)..love it when my hands are in his, and i'm pining him down and grinding :).

is it getting hot in here? lol.

sailortim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. Well, i definately like the lean forward method - totally agree with that, and honestly, i find i orgasm pretty quickly when i lean forward on my man like that..love having my bum squeezed while i ride too. love teasing with going slow and shallow..and then rocking my hips and taking it deeeeep after the tease :)..love it when my hands are in his, and i'm pining him down and grinding :).

is it getting hot in here? lol.

:banana: My kind of girl!

tiger2403

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit that as a lover of big boob - I like it when a women rides my cock. It is better when she faces me, so I play with those lovely boobs as they bounce up and down. It gives me something to hold onto when she really goes for it :biggthumpup2:

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the ladies out there that like to ride... How do you do it? Tell us what you do when you are on top. There are so many different ways to move, shift, bounce, grind, rotate, etc. Do you sit up, lean back, lay down, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl? Do you like the guy to grab/slap your ass, pull your hair, suck your boobs, kiss you, just lay still, or beat it up? If it is a big cock you are riding do you ride it differently than an average/small one? Tell us all about everything mentioned here and whatever else you want to tell us guys.

All of the above please!
My favourite position is doggy or standing while I'm touching my toes