Women to AVOID!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dongalong, Nov 4, 2008.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

AskMen.com - Golddigger

I found this interesting little article and realised that the descriptions are perfect for some of the women that I have dated especially:

3-Miss Take and 6-Miss Insecure

Have you dated or are you still seeing any of these women?

2. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An interesting article it is for sure.
    Interesting, because I recognize something I used to do: blame the partner for having twisted, bad relationships.

However, after years of blaming the partners I became aware of one thing all those relationships had in common: me. One way or another, I added something to those relationships that at least didn't stop them from going in the wrong direction.

It took me some time to find out what it was, but I did and working on it made quite a difference for me.

It takes two to tango, if it doesn't work there are two people responsible. The easy way out is blaming 'the other', but it isn't 'just' the other if you look closer.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

Nala, you seemed willing to change and correct some of the errors that you made, showing flexibility - most guys would see that as a very desirable quality.

The "women to avoid" seem to have a bad attitude towards men and refuse to make consessions to help the relationship, so going beyond a date with them requires either a masochistic personality, a lot of patience or a lack of intelligence.

4. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Great article... obviously, in most cases some women can have a combination of these character traits and to varying degrees. I think it all goes hand in hand with the maturity of an individual, some women AND men need time to fully mature, and in some cases they never fully mature...
    I definitely recognized some of these traits with my ex... again, she was and still is immature.
    Great read! (very informative)

5. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dongalong, I think these characteristics are not exclusively found in women but in men as well. Most people grow up, learn from their mistakes, some don't. Nobody's perfect.

Attitudes can change (unless you're dealing with a personality disorder, that's a tough battle to win), walking away from people won't give you the opportunity to learn from their and your own behaviour. Sometimes facing it is worth the effort.

*I feel old now, lol*

6. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT MEN! FUCK YOU ALL! :wink:

7. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

yes jen you can fuck me. :wink:

8. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

but, you may not have me

9. dreamer20

Gold Member

10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Read it.

Damned if I didn't see my sister in some of those....

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I don't see any of those for me.. I would have thought from the names that I would be miss bitch, but after reading the description... I know I'm not like that.

I'm miss opinionated :)

12. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had some experience with Miss Insecure. Live and learn.

13. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

3, 4, 6, 9, 12

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I think I have bit the bullet on the entire array of them at some point...

More depressingly, I have mild characteristics of 2, 6, 7, and 8 in the Men's version below:

AskMen.com - Types of men

I certainly take the blame for the ones that I suffer from, but it's no mystery on how I got there! :)

...OB

15. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

4- Miss Elusive
    This woman is closely allied to Miss Romance, but with a dark side. She is usually one of the "walking wounded" -- someone who has been hurt in past relationships and so subconsciously avoids or sabotages new relationships in the present. Your association with her will be one of utter frustration, as first she shows great interest in you, but very quickly runs away -- then repeats this cycle over and over again. Miss Elusive is the queen of mixed messages. She will flirt with you and date you, but you'll never get past "friend" status. What you will get is a million excuses for her unavailability, all calculated to deceive herself that she just doesn't have time for a relationship. Save yourself some heartache -- don't get involved with her.

11- Miss Tease
    Usually, you can spot Miss Teases a mile away because she flirts with anything in pants and flaunt her sexuality at every opportunity. Sometimes she sponges off older men; sometimes she's a ball-buster who enjoys getting men sexually excited and then walking away; and sometimes she just basks in her sexual power by attracting men like bees to honey. No matter how she operates, you can't trust her because she craves male attention and if somebody better comes along, she'll dump you in a heartbeat.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

:yikes: Would you like some Midol and a hot fudge Sunday, Jen?

17. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

the main thing to remember is most women are a little bit of some of these. the romance and insecure ones are not far apart.

18. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Even though these are generalizations, there are a lot of women out there that fit into those categories to some degree. The tone of the article was a bit too misogynistic for me though.

19. Aquafina123

Aquafina123 New Member

I'll admit in my last relationship I fit into #6 and a bit into #1 in the last bit, as I had run into some rough times lol.

But it's a long story, and as another poster already said, it was far from entirely my fault. Actually, my ex had a way of trying to make me feel like I was a gold-digger and I was "less-than" and a whole lot of stuff. Actually, I recall it being the worst in the beginning of the relationship, when *I* paid for a lot of things, and I had an apt. and I had the friends, and I went everywhere. And the funny part is, I never used to be that clingy. I never used to be that dependent. I had friends before all of this. I had...a life. In hindsight, I notice a pretty large decline in my self-esteem over the course of it. It's my own fault for staying so long. I was younger, insecure, naive... From the males' version of this list:

AskMen.com - Types of men

...I'd say he fit into 2, 3, 5, and 7. And once I got rid of him, I began to notice the same traits in myself, and a few other "friends" I have. Like one who fits into type
    3, 4, 6, and 7 really strongly. After I while I couldn't help asking myself why I kept attracting such negative people. A lot of users, fair-weather friends, back-stabbers, users, and whatever else lmao. I cannot be held responsible for the actions of others, but again, it's my fault for keeping these people around. LOL It's true what they say, when you raise your own standards, you tend to run into a lot of other people who meet them!

20. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

Describes my relationship with one of ex-friends/love interests to a tee. Just way too many issues and way too much interest and flirting back and forth, only to keep going on with the whole "But I can't leave my boyfriend!", no matter that the relationship was on the rocks as it was.

I seem to run into this type alot. They're always attractive but usually end up having some kind of damage that makes it really hard to have any sort of relationship with them. Still keep falling in love with them though.

*sigh*

Draft saved Draft deleted