women: too sore for sex?

Beta_Alpha

1st Like
Media
have any of you women found yourslef too sore to have sex a second time?

this has started happening to me and my partner and its decidedly inconvinient.

any past experinces / helpfull suggestions greatfully recieved.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you using a lubricant? If not, try it.

I am about 5 1/2" in girth average, about 6" at the base. While that may not be huge by the standards of this place, it was big enough to cause trouble with a few former girlfriends. Sometimes one would be sore enough after sex (once, not twice) that she would be off-limits for the next 2 or 3 days. Using lube definitely helped, even though she seemed to get plenty wet.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, try lube. And maybe different positions, acts? I've been sore before, but it was way after....the heat of the moment and all. But try asking her if she realizes it is a little uncomfortable in a certain position, or if she feels a bit less in another. Maybe get her more ....worked up? LOL, if you know what I mean?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While rare it has happened especially if it's a long session which started with rough fingering. All it takes is one tiny tear or scratch near the opening of my vagina and sex can become very sore to the point of just being able to continue without lube no matter how wet I am. Even with lube it can hurt too much. When using condoms i find they can feel dry after awhile and rub a raw spot - again even if I'm wet. Any pain I experience is from a raw spot near the opening as opposed to any pain inside my vagina.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All it takes is one tiny tear or scratch near the opening of my vagina and sex can become very sore to the point of just being able to continue without lube no matter how wet I am. Even with lube it can hurt too much. When using condoms i find they can feel dry after awhile and rub a raw spot - again even if I'm wet. Any pain I experience is from a raw spot near the opening as opposed to any pain inside my vagina.

Which reminds me of something I didn't mention in that post I linked to... I've torn one or two fourchettes and one home remedy I've used is campho phenique. It's an anasthetic and antiseptic and cool to the skin after application. Be forewarned though, if you apply this stuff and then immediately go back to fucking, it deadens the nerves on the dick too.

My ex-wife and I went to Mexico on our honeymoon and tore it on our first night. We found the campho phenique in the hotel gift shop and it worked a little too well. We spent hours upon hours fucking and applying and fucking some more. It got to be kind of stupid because our genitals were partially numbed and yet starved for the sex. We'd take a break for sleep and food and everytime we got back to fucking, the tear would re-open.

When we got back home, we beat up her vagina so much we couldn't have sex for a while. She eventually got better and it never happened again after.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If not tearing, then maybe you are rubbing with too much pressure on the same spot for too long. As suggested, change positions or change the angle by adding a pillow under the hips. I don't think I have ever been too sore for a second time. Maybe a third or fourth time. When I felt myself starting to get sore, I take a break and do other things for an hour. That usually ends up arousing enough that I get right back on it, ready to go another round.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife would complain the next day after an aggressive and busy nite in bed very rarely. I am pushing a little over 6.50" girth at the base. she said it was a good hurt, and very often she wanted more to make the hurt go away. I always complied. the first years we were married and no kids, the weekends we fucked a lot. sometimes, coming off her period, she would get a little tender, by the middle of the month, she wanted every hard on that I popped, and believe me she got it or rode it.

D

deleted356736

This can happen with my wife if we go at it for a while, and I put it down to my 6" girth. Lube doesn't seem to make a great difference. Our solution is to keep intercourse time down to about 10 minutes or so, given we have sex every second or third day.

The converse is that if we last for too long I get sore as well, this is all condom-free sex, but generally after the event. Nonetheless, I don't like having to wait three or more days before we can have sex again.