Women Tribute Pics To Men

D

deleted7906701

I've seen tribute pics of men to women, but I have not seen any lady take a picture or video themselves masturbating to a picture of a guy.

I'm just wondering why this is. Maybe I've just missed them...

What are your thoughts on masturbating to a picture or video of a male member and then posting a picture or video of it.

Come to think of it I've never seen a female do a tribute picture or video to another female.

Maybe men and women are wired different for this sort of thing...

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ummm, I have hobbies. Soooo...rubbing one out to some web rando is a fairly low interest/priority.

Web play with a partner? Yep. A private chat situation. That's as far as I would go. And I mean partner, no way in hell would I share nudes with a casual.

My boy knows me well enough to fear my wrath for purposeful content dissemination. :mad:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I have better things to do. Pics of random men just aren’t sexy. And I don’t see it as a “tribute”. Want to tribute me? Tell me how fascinating I am. Celebrate my work. Splooging on a pic isn’t flattering.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I find it exceptionally boring to look at randos on the net. There's nothing about a photo that turns me on, makes me wet and drives me to the point that I want to fuck myself for the sake of a "tribute".

I just don't like it, I don't personally know many women who would, as it seems to be a more male centric act (of tributes). But even those are.... Tacky. Nothing appealing about seeing a piece of paper covered in jizz, or a screen covered in it either. It's just... Meh.

Whatever makes people happy, do the do, buy it's just not my thing.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If you are asking if anyone has ever done it...likely.
If you are asking if the usual suspects posters of Ask a Woman will do it....with their people, or secure and private....maybe.

We are pretty much “no Rando” people.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Personally, I think “tribute” is off putting and objectifying.

It’s a path to “I’m done with men they are disgusting creatures.” I don’t want to walk that toad, but man, LPSG is littered with trailheads that way.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Personally, I think “tribute” is off putting and objectifying.

It’s a path to “I’m done with men they are disgusting creatures.” I don’t want to walk that toad, but man, LPSG is littered with trailheads that way.
Walk that toad is my funniest typo yet.