Women turned on by scars?

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Heh. I knew a guy who would show women his scars and he had some pretty amazing stories from them. The stories were glorified exagerations of the truth, but it worked to get women to touch them, and then he'd take off his shirt and get them to touch the ones on his back too. Smart guy; he knows women a little too well :p

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heh. I knew a guy who would show women his scars and he had some pretty amazing stories from them. The stories were glorified exagerations of the truth, but it worked to get women to touch them, and then he'd take off his shirt and get them to touch the ones on his back too. Smart guy; he knows women a little too well :p

I was walking upstairs last fall - felt a snap and wound up a torn patella tendon in my knee that resulted in a scar...6 F*CKING WEEKS in a full leg cast and I have NO GOOD STORY to tell but I do have a SCAR so my question is?...is there anyway I can turn an obvious surgical scar into an "INTERESTING STORY" that will get some stupid chicks interest? (and hopefully her sympathy:biggrin1:)

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was walking upstairs last fall - felt a snap and wound up a torn patella tendon in my knee that resulted in a scar...6 F*CKING WEEKS in a full leg cast and I have NO GOOD STORY to tell but I do have a SCAR so my question is?...is there anyway I can turn an obvious surgical scar into an "INTERESTING STORY" that will get some stupid chicks interest? (and hopefully her sympathy:biggrin1:)

You can say you were walking upstairs while sword dueling...

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
You can say you were walking upstairs while sword dueling...

Stole the words right outta my mouth :biggrin1:

It could also be from your audition for the olympic ski-jumping team.

My Dad tore a ligament in his knee playing baseball so I'm sure you could say you were making a home run and you tore the tendon while sliding home? Or really, any sort of sport. Basketball, football... Just make sure that in your story, you made the winning goal :tongue:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stole the words right outta my mouth :biggrin1:

It could also be from your audition for the olympic ski-jumping team.

My Dad tore a ligament in his knee playing baseball so I'm sure you could say you were making a home run and you tore the tendon while sliding home? Or really, any sort of sport. Basketball, football... Just make sure that in your story, you made the winning goal :tongue:

I LIKE IT!! Now you people have me EXCITED! Would a photo help because I can post this shitty 5 inch vertical scar up my knee if it would help with the story process... I almost feel like a writer now!:smile::wink:

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a scar from a knee intervention

A burn scar from a motorbike accident

And a bull horn scar I got when I lost balance after pushing aside a dumb girl that stood in front of a 1500 pound bull thinking that it would just skip her. The following bull didn't skip me

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I LIKE IT!! Now you people have me EXCITED! Would a photo help because I can post this shitty 5 inch vertical scar up my knee if it would help with the story process... I almost feel like a writer now!:smile::wink:

You should know from reading this thread that posting a picture of your scar is like a woman posting a nude shot - it might cause some drooling :tongue: I'd love to see it in your gallery though, with a caption saying something about duelling with swords.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a scar from a knee intervention

A burn scar from a motorbike accident

And a bull horn scar I got when I lost balance after pushing aside a dumb girl that stood in front of a 1500 pound bull thinking that it would just skip her. The following bull didn't skip me

Dude...you have a story to your scars...MINE BLOW!! just man to man here? STOP COCKBLOCKING ME from getting SuperCrayon to be my friend dickhead! I think I got her to take a look at the "bait" (my SHITTY knee pic...and NO! it's not that hairy! it was a flash problem man!)...pretty sure she'll BITE (then probably LIKE ME:biggrin1: and possibly add me to her super-exclusive friends list!) WOW - I'm glad this a private message so she doesn't see....DOOOHHH!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Garth33 - tell 'em you messed up your knee rescuing a litter of puppies from a burning building. works on so many levels. stupid vegan chicks would fight for you.

ML

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media

Dangerous animal? Check.
Being heroic? Check.

Yup, that's a bona fide "awesome" scar.

Garth, I can still sympathize with the clumsy - I have a scar on a finger from when I accidentally took off all the flesh right to the bone on a kitchen mandolin.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moreover... do any women who grew up in the circa 80s find Mickey Rourke once again attractive, or 'attractive once again, cause he's dangerous looking'?

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had girls say that they think the scars that I have are hot, even though neither scar has a particularly interesting (in my opinion) story.

The scar on my knee I receieved when I was a kid and fell onto a brick retaining wall, and the only treatment I got was my mom and uncle going to the dispensary at the nearby university and fixing it up with butterfly bandages.

I have a cool-looking scar on my should that I got when I was crawling around in the catwalks at a theatre hanging lights. I managed to gouge a chunk out on a sharp piece of steel from an electrical junction box. Because of the difficulty in getting down, I ended up bandaging it with foam packing from a spare lamp.

Sometimes I think that the cause of the scar isn't really as important as having the scar. My roommate cut the tip (3/4") of his finger off in the door to his house. It wasn't even a dangerous door, just your ordinary front house door. But he gets the "man credits" the same as if he had lost it in a table saw.