Women under pressure

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by oakwood, Apr 11, 2009.

1. oakwood

oakwood New Member

Sex with my last girlfriend was a nightmare. Thanks god we split up. One of the reasons why sex was horrible is that she didn't get involved during the act so it was like having sex with a doll. She didn't moan, move or anything else. Just she sucked a little and opened her legs. Boring.

We guys are on pressure to be good at bed and have a big penis and so and so but it seems that it is an one way street.

So my questions for the ladies are:

Do you think it is the way I said? Do you feel pressure to be good at bed?

For the ladies and the getlemen: what do you think a woman should do to turn her in a good lover?

Please, I am talking about sex, I know in many other aspects women feel a pressure that men don't so don't be angry. And by the way my ex had a history with the same problem and other guys so don't start to especulate about if the problem was the relationship, the problem was me, blah, blah blah. I just want to know your ideas about sex and women.

Thank you very much.

2. naghtybarbie

naghtybarbie New Member

Albums:
    well I just posted a thread on here this morning wanting my boyfriend to play with me and all the guys were rude kinda and shut the idea down maybe if u guys didnt say two different things women would open up more

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Well we are constantly being told men give better blow jobs so straight away that puts us under pressure. Also we should be able to deep throat and enjoy facials.

Then we have to be able to take a big cock easily, cause god knows if we have to work up to taking it then it drives you guys crazy having to be patient and wait

Then we cant be to lose, nor to tight.

4. RamIt

RamIt Member

Dont forget, women need to cum easily and be multi-orgasmic so we can feel like studs. They also need to love the taste of cum, moan and scream loudly, have vice like PCs, have absolutely no cellulite, have boobs that look good when a woman is on her back, she has to love anal, has to be able to squirt, and has to tell us we are the best she has ever had. She needs to be able to make a guy cum if he is drunk, tired, and wearing a condom.

5. naghtybarbie

naghtybarbie New Member

Albums:
    Thank you Lee and god for bid we bring anything up about that stuff up we get shot down so most of us are afraid to make a noise then you guys say rude stuff like you just did if we talk we hoes if we dont we are dolls what do u guys want dang

6. naghtybarbie

naghtybarbie New Member

Albums:
    yes That was good ram it Im proud to know someone on here gets that lol Now I feel much better Im not so sad lol

7. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is always a touchy subject.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

At the same time, it doesn't take much to grab your man around his chest, bite his neck, make some indication that you register being fucked. I love to suck dick, I love to lick balls, I love to take it from behind, I come, I dont have a screaming orgasm, but I come and I let my partner know that he is doing the right thing.

9. morsecode

morsecode New Member

I don't understand this, you could tell me giant squids give better BJ's than a woman and I wouldn't go out of my way to the deep blue sea to get one from it.

10. Ed69

Gold Member

I hate to be the wet blanket but...........Her rreaction could also be a result of childhood sexual abuse.My wife was a bit stiff in bed when we first married because of this.In time I was able to show her that I wanted her to have fun too.That she was not just a fuck doll for my use.I could be way off base,but it's possible.

11. naghtybarbie

naghtybarbie New Member

Albums:
    that is very true ed I also had a problem of that nature when I got into my first relationship Rape and sexual melestation are very bad

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Thats fine if you (as a man) has been only with women but when you get a guy who has been with or wants to be with both men and women, well that up's the stakes.

13. morsecode

morsecode New Member

oops, yeah I forgot about the bisexuality thing, my mistake

14. dolfette

Gold Member

yes, there's pressure.
    we're supposed to like everything that men like.
    we're not meant to bother guys with the realities of nasty tasting cum that stings like hell if you get it in your eye.
    and you should certainly never complain that your arse is STILL bleeding from his careless thrusting.
    there are some women that just don't get or get into sex though...past trauma, inexperience, lack of confidence, low drive or sexual guilt could all come into play there.

15. D_Onerimus Bugelhole

D_Onerimus Bugelhole Account Disabled

women don't have to love anal the taste of sum or a lot of those other things. they juts have to be into and receptive to some kind of sexual experience. the op was talking about women who just lay their like a doll and do nothing, which is unacceptable. Women who love at least some aspect of sex even if just by themselves are healthy and welcome. Women who hate sex and just want to lay their and not get involved are basically worthless. Why would i want a woman that acts like a doll when jacking off feels better than that. Absolutely disgusting.

16. dolfette

Gold Member

he asked if we feel pressure *shrug*
    i don't these days. i'm big enough to tell a guy t piss off.
    but no matter how good the sex, most men still seem to whine that there's no cumming in the mouth and lots sulk about the lack of anal. after a few months of doing without they start thinking it's not fair.

17. D_Onerimus Bugelhole

D_Onerimus Bugelhole Account Disabled

maybe I'm wrong then, if so i apologize, it's been a rough night. Personally i don't care if a woman doesn't want it in the butt or in the mouth. I'd never expect to put it in someone's but without being able to take it myself as well, that's only fair. if she doesn't want to do something then i respect that. It's when a woman doesn't want to do anything at all I guess is when i start to have a problem.

18. sxy_vince

sxy_vince Member

If anything, I would say that women make more of an effort to please men. I would point to womens's magazines as evidence of this - they have lots of articles about how to pleasure a man. I actually think that we men are lucky that women get so much satisfaction out of making us happy!

In response to the OP, I think there are two possiblities here:

1. She may have suffered from some mistreatment, as has been suggested by other people

2. She may just have a submissive personality, and she wants you to take more of a lead to show her what you want. In my experience many women are like this.

19. dolfette

Gold Member

if you want evidence of pressure, go to any bdsm, swinging or group sex message board.

thread after thread of 'how can i make my wife into a slut?'

20. dolfette

Gold Member

i prefer to read men's mags. funnier by far.
    but i've never read a 'how to please your woman' piece in any of them.
    but cosmo, scarlet, more, etc. just chock full of tips on making his toes curl.

Draft saved Draft deleted