Women under pressure

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kc - so what is the answer, for those of us who have exhausted every possibility and still haven't found a way to make it happen? I don't want the men I'm sleeping with to feel like they are having an incomplete sexual experience.

Do you feel like the problem is a big enough one that you would end a relationship over it? Do you feel like it's still possible for you to feel like you have a good sex life with a woman even if she isn't "built", as you say, to come from penetration alone? How commonly have you personally experienced women who are vs. those who are not?

I can't say if I would end a relationship over it, as I never have in the past. As far as I know, 3 women I have had sex with have had a vaginal orgasm during intercourse, however only 1 (my current girlfriend) I know for sure has. And now, if we were to break up and I was with a woman who couldn't, I don't see myself ending the relationship. I would try to be as understanding and helpful as I could and to be honest it's really about sexual compatibility. The orgasm thing is great but many other factors are involved. And as others have said how you feel about each other as the relationship develops and lets the woman to really be relaxed and let loose plays into it as well. It took my girlfriend over a year before she could. I know many disagree with me but I personally feel under the right circumstances, every woman is capable of an orgasm through penetration.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly I never really thought of it like that like I don't really feel pressure during sex I mean its just fun not really pressure. I had a couple convos on here about this tho and I mean I sorta get it like a lot of times its more like the guy has to be good but I mean it sounds like the OP is talking about more than just that but that his ex didn't seem like she was even enjoying it. I'll admit it w/my bf prob. a lot of it is him being good more than me but I mean if you're both enjoying it its good and he def. knows I enjoy it. So yeah sounds like that was really the problem w/the OP is it didn't seem like she enjoyed it. I dunno if she didn't really or if it was just she didn't show it so I mean I guess that's maybe what makes a girl good in bed? I dunno lol. :smile:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone feels different degrees of pressure, regardless of gender. Certainly, we have different stressors that affect genders individually, but what it comes down to is how much you care. As a man, I can say that I feel the stress to be great in bed, which means being large, attractive, and lasting for as long as she wants; that said, if I didn't give a fuck about her pleasure, why would I feel any stress? The same can be said for women. I don't know the particulars of the pressures they feel as I don't have a vagina, but I assume they're pretty on par with the pressures men feel.

And what is with men being obsessed with making women cum with their dicks? If it doesn't work for a girl, why stress yourself or her out by insisting she can only satisfy you completely by cumming one particular way? There's one spot that makes me cum, and without having it stroked/rubbed, I would NEVER get off - how is that different then a woman rubbing her clit during sex? I encourage the girls I'm with to rub their clits if they want to; if they need a little extra to send them over the edge, what's the problem? I don't think she's laying there thinking about how boring it is without rubbing her clit, I think she just needs a little more hmph than a dick is capable of giving.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've dumped a number of women because they were unenthusiastic in bed.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I confess, I haven't read every response to this question yet, so pardon me if someone has already pointed this out....

The keys to good sex, in my opinion, are:
1. The right "fit"
2. COMMUNICATION

Do I feel pressure to be good in bed? No.
In my experience, most men are gonna get off, even if the woman is just "sucking a little and opening her legs." You came, didn't you?
Did you ever ask her what she liked? Maybe she would have done a little more if you had done a little more. Get it?

What should a woman do to turn her into a good lover? ASK. Communicate. Ask your lover what he likes and dislikes. Make the first time a playful exploratory adventure... "do you like it when I touch you here?" "what do you think about this?"

Sex with my last girlfriend was a nightmare. Thanks god we split up. One of the reasons why sex was horrible is that she didn't get involved during the act so it was like having sex with a doll. She didn't moan, move or anything else. Just she sucked a little and opened her legs. Boring.

So my questions for the ladies are:

Do you think it is the way I said? Do you feel pressure to be good at bed?

For the ladies and the gentlemen: what do you think a woman should do to turn her in a good lover?