Women upset with large penis...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thirdlegmeat, Jul 26, 2004.

1. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Ok, I haven't been on the site for awhile, but I had to ask.

I recently had sex with a girl after casual dating. We were both very drunk, but alas, my large organ was always "up" for the encounter.

She was dancing with me all night and constantly grabbed my package. She had to have known that I was "hung."

Once we started having sex though, she acted weird. I was being gentle with her, but she insisted that she be on top and control the pace. I complied and understood she might not want me to go at it with all of my size.

In the morning, she continuously complained that she "hurt." I felt bad, but didn't think twice since I in no way coerced the sexual encounter.

Long story short, she told all of her friends that I was an asshole and said that I only had sex with her to show off my endowment. She hasn't talked to me since, and one of her friends (a mutual friend) said that she felt used. The entire group of girls know about my size. Why is it this particular girl is so emotionally disturbed that I consented to sex with her. I was really interested in her as a long-term relationship.

I really don't think it was my size, because I've dated girls who have worked around this. Is it possible she just thought that my "hungness" was too big a hang-up (she was petite by the way), or does she just not like me.

I'm honestly really confused.

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Thirdlegmeat, judging from just your side of the story, I would have to guess she did object to your size, especially if by "petite" you meant her vagine was small. You indicated that she was acting weird from the onset, so that would be my guess.
    Since she knew of your size before you ever started, and didn't suggest that you stop, you have nothing in the world to feel sorry for- if anything she may have been using you! I know some women who like to think they are more sexually skilled than they really are (just like some men) but when it gets right down to it, they just can't cut the mustard, so to speak. Since your friends all know of your size, it is entirely possible that she knew it too before the two of you ever got there. It may have even been a challenge to her.

Unfortunately, many people find it easier not to be honest about things. She could have just told you that the two of you were not a good "fit" and that she didn't want to continue the relationship, sounds like a case of immaturity that she would go to your friends all tell them you used her. Very uncalled for. I have said it before, but I'll say it again- I think it is very important to find partners who actually want what we have to offer, especially in a long term relationship. Sex is too important an aspect of a relationship not to consider it when choosing a mate. I would scratch her off my list and continue looking for someone who likes all of you! It is a fair thing to want to be desired for who you are and not feel burdened by it. You know there are women out there who would consider you a prize catch, for your dick as well as your sweetness, I would keep yourself free until you find someone who is into your whole self.

Now on the other hand, I only know you from your posts here, and you seem like an enlightened and cool guy, if you are an asshole in real life, maybe she just didn't like you! (that was an attempt at humor).

3. B_btrelll

B_btrelll New Member

The tone of your "story" says it all

Constand talk about "my large organ" and "The entire group of girls know about my size" etc suggests you, like others, get off on being big or thinking you are. I imagine your side is different to the truth and there was a lot more foricing the subject of penis size on her

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I tend to agree with Mme Zora. She knew you were packing, yet jumped on it anyway. She felt 'used'? Bullshit: she was on top! That's hardly the hallmark of a shrinking violet. There are plenty of women out there who would just love to take her place; find them. If any of her friends that she blabbed to mention the incident, simply tell them that you're sorry she feels this way, but you feel that you acted with consideration and that you and she obviously don't see eye to eye about what happened that night. Don't slam her; her friends will see that as confirmation of her characterization of you as an asshole. Being pleasant to them may go a long way in erasing the 'asshole' image in their eyes. There are psychos in the world, and she's not the last one you'll encounter. We all need that experience with a psycho as a cautionary exercise. Chalk this one up to experience and move on. Happy hunting, dude! ;)

5. jonb

Gold Member

I have to agree: Women on top aren't being "used".

Most men date a psycho at one point; the important thing to learn from it is how to judge a woman's psychoticity. (Is that a real word?)

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I even married one.

7. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

The only thing I would add to the other replies is that if you were both "very drunk" at the time, it's not unheard of for one partner to be upset about it afterward. If you were both smashed, there's probably no way to know whether you actually did anything wrong or if she's just a wacko. I suggest that the first time with any partner should probably be a sober encounter. I know from experience that it reduces the chances of misunderstandings.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

True, alcohol doesn't help anything, but as long as he didn't abduct and force her, I think he's in the clear. A girl lucid enough for cowboy had no real bitch.

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I agree. If she wasn't too drunk to ride without tipping over, she wasn't so drunk that she didn't know what she was doing. She just bit off more than she could chew (well, you know what I mean), and didn't have the balls (well, you know what I mean) to admit it. She didn't have the guts to admit any part in the fiasco, so she put all the blame on Leg. It wasn't rape; it takes two to tango ... or, at least, to attempt to tango.

10. Imported

Gold Member

branno: could she have been upset more about the fact that she did sleep with him though?? maybe since she was drunk, woke up sober and regretted what she actually did and just looked for something to whinge about without just admitting that she did something stupid (i mean who hasnt done something they regret when drunk??)

11. xtrathickdick

xtrathickdick Member

I know that there have been times that I woke up the morning after and wished I hadn't done it with that particular person. Perhaps she woke up, rolled over and realized what she had done and wished she hadn't fucked you the night before. (Think of Cher in "Moonstruck" -- "Oh, my God!!!) No big deal.

A lot of people put the blame for their behavior on someone else, rather than take responsiblity for their actions. She's dissing you with her girlfriends, making you look with an asshole, rather that admit her that she agreed to have sex with you and didn't enjoy it.

Here's another idea, though. Perhaps you weren't very good. Just because you've got a big cock, doesn't mean you're best best lay in town.

Or perhaps you are a good lay, and she was crappy in bed.

Who knows. It didn't work out. Don't obsess over it. Things like this happen in life.

Also, just because you were interested in a long term relationship, doesn't mean that she was. Maybe she wanted a good fuck, didn't get it, and isn't interested. Not everything works out 'happily ever after.' She's obviously not on the same page as you.

All in all, there's plenty for all of us to learn in this story.

12. Imported

Gold Member

pacod81: It sounds to me that you [and several others on this sight] are just a little too proud of there [massive] packages.
    Anyway
    Being drunk is the worst way to share sex with someone - especially the first time. Nobody is going to enjoy it and probably not remember it.

You being drunk and gentle at the same time is hard to believe also.
    But from what I've read in your story, I would say she is most of all worried about what you would tell her friends about her. It seems as if you all know eachother and probably talk about such things from time to time. She feels that she wasn't "good" in bed [probably fueled by past experiences] and may not have satisefied you. If she puts the blame on you, instead of excepting the facts, she will feel better about herself and in front of her friends.

I don't want to upset you, [I don't know you] but this is your fault. It is your job to make this girl feel wonderful [emotionally] in bed - especially if you were thinking of a long term relationship as you stated. You may have jumped in the sack to soon, or don't know women as well as you think, because you definately could not read her mind well enough to keep her comfortable in bed with you. Generally it's easy to screw a woman and give her some kind of pleasure. But when you can get into her head [and make love to her mind-if you will] then you can posses her [body and soul] and every word and thought of her's will be of your greatness. Which is ultimately what you want.
    Then you won't have to tell anyone how big your cock is and how great a fuck you are because she will have already expressed to everyone around her.

13. edeneyes

edeneyes Active Member

Sounds like she was probably felt "inadequate" because she couldn't handle you, and lashed out at you to make her own bitchy selfish self feel better.

Don't sweat it man, keep swinging that meat!

14. Pappy

Pappy Member

How in the hell can you force a woman to get on top? It doesn't happen. If the truth were know it was most likely as DMW said "she bit off more than she could chew". If she was feeling Leg up all night then she knew full well what she was getting in to. If a woman/girl plays with a guys package while dancing then she will for sure know what he's packing. She rode him so if anyone was taken advantage of it was ThirdLegMeat. She was probably upset that she couldn't handle him and was afraid that another of her friends might want to try it on for size and succeed in doing what she couldn't making her feel inferior. Instead of taking that chance she tells her friends that he's a total ass to keep them away from him.

Advice to Leg....be your same old self around her friends and as previously posted just say that you guys just didn't see eye to eye on things. If you were friends with her friends before this happened then if they are true friends they'll still be friends no matter what she has told them.

Don't sweat her or her friends, there are women/girls out there that will be more than willing to try you on for size!

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Btrell and Pacod81, this is LPSG- men are allowed to talk about their size!! Hello?

And, Pac, I object to the idea that the sexual experience is the man's responsibility alone, what are we in the dark ages? Do the big strong men have to look out for the little ladies? She knew the job was dangerous when she took it, fuck her if she can't take a joke!

16. xtrathickdick

xtrathickdick Member

Everybody is responsible for their own orgasm.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Well, what that means is, if you're not having an orgasm, explain what you like to your partner.

18. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I didn't mean to imply that she hadn't consented. I meant that intoxication can lead to judgment errors, even if it's just an "I wish I'd never slept with that person."

19. Imported

Gold Member

VladtheImpaler: I had a similar experience once with a girl who claimed to love big cocks. She was really turned on when she saw mine and acted pretty wild during the early part of intercourse, writhing around gasping and telling me to keep ramming her, saying that she liked it painful, and she had an orgasm very quickly (she wasn't faking either; her face turned noticably red as she came). However, I always go for a long time before I cum, and she seemed to be getting annoyed after I was in her for quite a while without climaxing. By the time we were done she was clearly mad at me. She said she was lucky I hadn't torn her. I think her precise words were "Women only want to get fucked like that once a month, or once a year". She also seemed upset that I took a long time to cum, taking it as some kind of personal insult. I never saw her again after that.

I have often wondered about that experience. Was she someone who thought she was a size queen, but couldn't actually take it? Or was she just neurotic as hell? I don't know what I could have done differently. I was going so slow to avoid hurting her that I didn't even enjoy it that much, and she clearly loved the early parts of sex, then turned cold. As Freud said, "Women: What do they want :wacko: ?"

20. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

well said MZ...my thoughts too. If she was grabbing him on the dance floor, then she had a pretty good idea as to what she was getting into.

It actually sounds to me that this girl may be relatively young....18-19ish and has some maturing to do if she's talking about you like that behind your back. I'd blow it off and take Pappy's advice on being casual about the whole thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted