Women upset with large penis...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by VladtheImpaler@Jul 31 2004, 05:04 PM
I had a similar experience once with a girl who claimed to love big cocks. She was really turned on when she saw mine and acted pretty wild during the early part of intercourse, writhing around gasping and telling me to keep ramming her, saying that she liked it painful, and she had an orgasm very quickly (she wasn't faking either; her face turned noticably red as she came). However, I always go for a long time before I cum, and she seemed to be getting annoyed after I was in her for quite a while without climaxing. By the time we were done she was clearly mad at me. She said she was lucky I hadn't torn her. I think her precise words were "Women only want to get fucked like that once a month, or once a year". She also seemed upset that I took a long time to cum, taking it as some kind of personal insult. I never saw her again after that.

I have often wondered about that experience. Was she someone who thought she was a size queen, but couldn't actually take it? Or was she just neurotic as hell? I don't know what I could have done differently. I was going so slow to avoid hurting her that I didn't even enjoy it that much, and she clearly loved the early parts of sex, then turned cold. As Freud said, "Women: What do they want :wacko: ?"
Vlad, it sure seems to me that she only wanted it that way until SHE was done! I'd call that selfish, or as you said- maybe thought she was more of a size-queen than she really was. I think it was a case of "eyes bigger than the stomach", she wanted you and was excited by the prospect, but once she came, she had gotten what she wanted. To be fucked hard for a long time is something very few could take, she should have just asked you to change positions, tempo, or whatever was bothering her. If she said nothing, it's her problem.

pacod81: Some women are done after they orgasm and loose all interest [just like many men]
She also may have thought she wasn't "hot" enough to make you cum fast or in a reasonable amount of time [like she could do with average men] and was really mad with herself not you.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good point ^

I know personally I start to get a little bored too when I'm done. It also has a tendency to get a little sore for me too. And I swear that when my husband has a few drinks, he's like the damn Energizer bunny. Agh!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it depends on the mood. If it's just a quickie, then that's all I'm expecting, but if it's a well built-up encounter, then getting slam-fucked for hours on end is a tremendous thing that does happen too often! I've never been one to be really "done" after I get off, there's usually a little more curiousity as to whether I could cum again, so that keeps me interested. I like quantity sex! Sore the next day? I'll worry about that then.

ShadyT82: Hello, this is my first post here but I figure I would chime in on this one since this is part of the reason I signed up for this forum. I have had too many experiences were women say that they want a huge dick, hung thick all of that. Well it seems mighty funny to me that every single time just about we are about to get into the act the woman more often then not acts like she is scared. I even had women walk out my damn apartment for fear I would open them up too much. So I would have to say to all them Size Queens out there make sure you know what you are really getting into cause men like me and some of the other ones on this board get very upset with women who back down

VladtheImpaler: I hadn't really considered that she might be the female equivalent of "wham, bam, thank you ma'am", but that does seem to make sense. Once she had cum she lost interest and just wanted me to hurry up. I thought it was just we men that had that kind of insensitive attitude :lol: !

Thanks for your answers, everyone. This kind of thing is why LPSG is so great. We can deal with delicate questions like this frankly and honestly :) .

TripodMillenium: Yeah.... and we have such a good aditude here about things.....

How many other places would "VladtheImpaler" automatically not seem like just a historical or vampire reference? :lol: :D

txredrose: What! There are women out there who ONLY want to cum once!

The first time, just gets things nice and wet for the second, third, forth....

robert598:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 1 2004, 11:32 PM
For me it depends on the mood. If it's just a quickie, then that's all I'm expecting, but if it's a well built-up encounter, then getting slam-fucked for hours on end is a tremendous thing that does happen too often! I've never been one to be really "done" after I get off, there's usually a little more curiousity as to whether I could cum again, so that keeps me interested. I like quantity sex! Sore the next day? I'll worry about that then.
My first post here...

I guess I've been fortunate, but only about 10-15% of the women with whom I've been have been single (or less) orgasmics, however I was aware ahead of time that they had that issue (some women, like men, get too sensitive after one and have to 'recharge' like a man). No one has 'run' from me, but I have had to be gentle and, even then, pain can be an issue. On the rare, special occasion, I find someone with whom I can release and be aggressive (my natural self). I can only imagine the difficulty of those larger than I, as I'm only on the larger-than-average (8 and change) and not on the 'OMFG!' scale.

So, thank heaven (or fill in your preferred afterlife vacation spot) to MZ and those like her... It seems that such sweet chariots who can appreciate marathon, aggressive sex with larger men are rarer than the men who swing low.

-R

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Robert598, welcome to the fold! "Sweet chariot"? I sure like that. Here I thought I was just a horny bitch, lol. Thanks for throwing in some humor on "heaven", you may enjoy reading the religion thread in ETC.

Texassgirl and Texasredrose, isn't it hard to imagine a WOMAN quitting after one O?? That's just the starting gun for us, isn't it?

Vlad and Shady, not every guys who says he's hung-is! Not every woman who says she can handle it- can. I've said it before but it bears repeating, I think it's important to find the ones who want what we have! Vlad, if that girl weaseled out on you, it's her problem- you're still the same cool guy you were before- Next!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes MZ, I agree. I don't think I've stopped after one orgasm for years, not even when I masturbate - the dead minimum is 2 and that's only if I'm really tired.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 2 2004, 05:57 PM
Hey, I'd think you'd like this
I don't know if MZ and Tex is/will laugh at this, but I'm ROFLMAO. It's rude; we guys always get the short end of the stick....oh, wait....that's another topic. :lol: