Women & Virgins

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Tboy: This is probably a bit too broad a question, but in general, what kinds of attitudes do more experienced women have towards virgins? I just kind of want to know what to expect, since having a larger penis doesn’t really translate into better sex.

I think that whether or not I’m overly nervous my first time will depend largely on my partner’s attitude towards me as a virgin. I’m by no means desperate for sex- I’ve gone 21 years and can wait until the time is right. But I think that also means tensions will be higher, since there will be serious emotional involvement and more at stake. An awkward first time may make the rest of the relationship awkward, especially if my partner is more experienced (which for someone around my age is probably likely). I'm not worried about the size of my penis, but still, I've gotta know how to use it.

Anyway, I’m eager to start dating again and this has been weighing on my mind a bit. Any tips on overcoming anxiety and/or what to expect?

2. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

I think the attitude would depend on the women. For what's its worth, the idea of a well hung virgin actually makes me quite arroused. It also depends on age. If the guy is 31 and still a virgin, then the opposite effect could be expected.

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

W H Y ?

4. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

Becuase if a guy is say 21, then it would feel mighty special to be with him, however if he were say 31 then I would be a bit freaked out by the fact that he had never had sex at that age. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: Ok... and a 25 year old? Come on, you women should appreciate and respect a male virgin at any age.

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

Yep. 'Kinda like I figured. :angry:

- - -Fortunately, there ARE women out there who would disagree.

For the sake of those men who are virgins....even at older ages, just keep in mind that any woman who would not appreciate "your saving yourself" (and would go further to try to imply or insinuate negative ideas about "why" you held out so long), --well, she wouldn't be worthy of your losing your virtue to her anyway.
    And, that's MY opinion.

And guys, if you're worried about lack of experience...it works out over time with the "right woman" who will appreciate you....even help guide and coax you! ;)

I'm just glad I've found there ARE women out there who agree with me on this.

('Can't say I'm all that impressed with the others....like, --at all.)

One other note: There are a lot of WOMEN who choose to hold off "putting out" until the right moment, too.

'Nothing wrong with them, either.

7. naughty

Gold Member

Heh Benderten!

Welcome back to the board. I agree with you. I think our society is so very sexually oriented that there is an assumption that if a man or a woman has not engaged in sexual activity by a certain age ( it seems to be getting younger and younger) that there is something intrinsically wrong with them. I give that a resounding "Absolutely not". Though it may be unusual it is not an indication of a third eye lurking somewhere. It is just a personal choice. I think it does go for both genders though in terms of the disdain factor. I personally think though that there may be many explanations for it and many of them legitimate. I do not believe that anyone should feel pressured into sexuality before they are ready.
    Vive la difference!

Naughty

8. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    Isn't the main factor here not so much as the age of a virgin but their overall character? For instance, if you meet a 25-year-old guy on a blind-date/speed-date/obvious hook-up place, as a result of him chatting you up, the fact he hasn't had sex before will speak badly of him since, well, why has he failed to sleep with anyone thus far? But if you met a 30 year old guy who has no intention of getting into a relationship, but who you happen to get closer and closer to until the time is right, ultimately revealing the reason for his fear of intimacy (or whatever), surely everyone could agree he'd be viewed in a much better light?

9. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Agism is the most popular form of discrimination.

Okay, I'm "one of the angelic", but if people look down on me, then they can go fuck off! I am not a plaything.

Draft saved Draft deleted