Women washing nether regions before sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Yknarfy, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I am totally put of sex by discovering that the woman has a smelly ass.
    I just cannot perform once I get a whiff.
    Please girls what do you think about my problem? How do I tell the girl?

Franky

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I can't blame you for being put off Franky, I suggest you get her to shower or bathe with you then, while in the bath, say that you hate the idea that you would be in any way smelly, and waffle on about women in the past you've had who were smelly and how it put you off, hopefully she'll adopt this idea herself if she's one of those who are prone to being less than sparkly clean, she'll get the general idea (one would hope) that people can sometimes be stinky. Don't put it so that it looks like she's the one you're applying it to, people can be over sensitive and take things as a personal attack.

3. zaza

zaza New Member

It depends on what you mean by a "smelly ass".

I can understand you having an issue with someone who has poor personal hygiene, and would think it unlikely that you`d want sex with them anyway. However some degree of odour is natural, and expecting someone to "scrub thoroughly" to totally eliminate all odour is possibly unrealistic, does nothing for spontaneous sex, and might cause anxiety for your partner.
    Noone should do anything they don`t like. So if your partner is a "clean" person perhaps you could use techniques that avoid your sensitive nose coming too close to her ass.

4. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

Well..sensitive situation...

Just before anything suggest a shower (light some candles too) and than you wash her, you wash each other...make it romantic and keep repeting how lovely is a freshly washed body is..so fragrant...:tongue: its your favorite thing for you to eat a freshly washed pussy and ass...make kind of a ritual to be washed before sex until she finally get it!

Some people love baths..but I cant take a bath without before having a shower ...its not appealing to me get into a bath without showering first, I love walk shoeless at home :biggrin1: ..just like a pool I have to shower to get there before and after too...well, sea, ocean and rivers are just different because the water is always new and renewing...:cool:

5. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

What I don't get is that if it's that noticeable to You.....how does she not notice it herself and improve her hygeine habits ?

I started using Cottonelle wipes anytime I have more going on than just taking a leak, and noticed it made a difference.
    You don't end up using so much toilet paper either.

Suggesting a shower together to start with sounds good.

That's fun anyway......if the stall's big enough.

6. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    This sounds like it belongs in the "wiping your ass when standing up" thread!!!! Seriously... women are by and large VERY CLEAN animals... it is the men with the skid marks in their drawers... this is hilarious... I have NEVER had sex with a woman with a stinky ass, nor have I ever heard my friends mention something like this... you've GOT TO BE KIDDING... :confused:

7. naughty

Gold Member

It seems as if the author of this thread is refering to anything below the belt as the ass. I am sure there are probably people who do not have the best personal hygiene, however you are walking on shakey ground. What if the odor that offends you happens to be the person's individual smell? What if the person is on medications that is creating the odor? What if the person unawares is dealing with an infection? All of these could cause a problem that may not be solved with washing...

8. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Carry a holster like a police officer, armed with a can of Glade...

...OB

9. Principessa

Gold Member

• You cannot tell the woman she stinks!
    • Shower together before sex and make sure that you lather and rinse her anal region well.
    • If you are pouncing on her after a day of work or a gym workout then their may be a musty sweaty aroma, but I'm not sure thats what you mean.
    • It could be a gynecological problem. I know of a guy who dated a girl with a similar odor problem and once treated she was fine and they eventually moved in together.
    I never thought about the possibilty of prescription medications making the body emit an unpleasant odor down there.:eek: In order to avoid yeast infections and maintain a nice vaginal flora I take cranberry extract capsules and probiotic acidophillus daily. Added bonus my pussy is even sweeter tasting than before. :05: :flirt:

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I was assuming the OP meant an aroma outside the normal sexual one, pussy does have its own distinct taste and aroma, it's intended to be enticing to men, however all men have their preference, some like fresh out of the shower pussy, some like it a little lived in. Napoleon used to send messages to Josephine 'back in three days, don't bathe' so some men actually like you reeking of pussy.

11. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I prefer that my men be relatively fresh and clean - in the entire pelvic region. Way back in the day, it was the same when I had sex with women, gotta be clean front and back. For either one, more than a couple of hours since the last shower requires another one.

Unless your partner has a fetish for strong, developed odors, any person with any self-respect will be clean before sex. If the OP was actually referring to the anus when he said ass, well, that just goes without saying. A butthole without that summer-fresh feeling should not be played with, for health reasons.

Funny thing, though, even though I don't like the "aged aroma" on either gender, I don't really like an artificial scent, either. Strongly scented soaps or lotions, or colognes or perfumes, are pretty much a turn-off for me. :smile: One of the worst sexual experiences I ever had was going down on a woman who had (probably for my benefit?) used a "feminine deodorant spray." That was some of the worst tasting oral sex I have ever had, I had to stop and wash my face and brush my teeth to get that horrible taste out of my nose and mouth. I wasn't really in the mood to continue afterward.

Draft saved Draft deleted