Women watch men masturbate

shrekme

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was watching my husband the other night. At first he went slow, and then it wasn't happening. He got upset, but he tried harder. Finally, he caught it and he began to speed up. Then he cautiously slowed down, but finally finished.

He was trying to unscrew a phillips head screw that had stripped. I told him that it was like watching him have a wank and just as exciting. But watching his face was priceless!
Omg, now that is funny!

• Haha
Reactions: deleted19533311

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was watching my husband the other night. At first he went slow, and then it wasn't happening. He got upset, but he tried harder. Finally, he caught it and he began to speed up. Then he cautiously slowed down, but finally finished.

He was trying to unscrew a phillips head screw that had stripped. I told him that it was like watching him have a wank and just as exciting. But watching his face was priceless!
I read somewhere ages ago, bygone era... that women were turned on watching men of physique and little clothing, digging, thrusting into soil with digging tools, chopping, removing, manipulating handled tools had an effect on the female human...and apparently some male humans too.

Every time I undo or tighten up a Phillips Head, I wonder, was Phillips head really shaped like that?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read somewhere ages ago, bygone era... that women were turned on watching men of physique and little clothing, digging, thrusting into soil with digging tools, chopping, removing, manipulating handled tools had an effect on the female human...and apparently some male humans too.

Every time I undo or tighten up a Phillips Head, I wonder, was Phillips head really shaped like that?

Honestly, I've been in the home construction biz for many years. I've watch guys busy with wood, concrete and glass. But what turns me on more than anything is watching a master mason at work. It's hypnotizing!

BiAlex39

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Absolutely enjoy watching !!.......even better watching if the guy hasn't Seen me watching.....

Hasn't happened in real life often enough.....

I drive a large SUV and if we were stopped in traffic and I looked down and saw some guy stroking himself.....especially if it was a big one.....
It would be Very difficult to keep my mind on driving after that.

No I haven't done That while driving......but my mind certainly wouldn't be on traffic !!
I have had women truckers watch me jerk off in traffic…hope they enjoyed it

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
I am doing chaturbate cam sessions and I have a few ladies in my chat room leaving comments that they masturbate to me stroking my cock. So, I think this might be more common than we believe. I can see how a guy stroking their cock with an attractive body type to the ladies would turn them on.

Reactions: P.B

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am doing chaturbate cam sessions and I have a few ladies in my chat room leaving comments that they masturbate to me stroking my cock. So, I think this might be more common than we believe. I can see how a guy stroking their cock with an attractive body type to the ladies would turn them on.
Now that is cool!

Reactions: Evenflow618

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So, what you're saying is that you have hundreds of thousands women watching you and getting off?

Or is your sample size maybe skewed a bit?

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, what you're saying is that you have hundreds of thousands women watching you and getting off?

Or is your sample size maybe skewed a bit?
It (supposedly) happened to him, so obviously it’s a global phenomenon. Duh.