Women watch men masturbate

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was watching my husband the other night. At first he went slow, and then it wasn't happening. He got upset, but he tried harder. Finally, he caught it and he began to speed up. Then he cautiously slowed down, but finally finished.

He was trying to unscrew a phillips head screw that had stripped. I told him that it was like watching him have a wank and just as exciting. But watching his face was priceless!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most women love watching.

Max

True.

Like every three hours Mods have to kick all the women out video chat just to give the guys a turn.

Fripping Wank Watching Women can't get enough dudes spanking it.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess wanking could be referred to as wood working?
I prefer to call it: Waxing the Knob.

giphy.gif

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ladies: Do you like to watch a man masturbate? What do you think as you watch? What do you like? Do you like the faces he makes? Do you like the stroking action? Do you like the grand finale?
The only girl who I'm aware of who's seen me playing withy meat was an old girlfriend who wanted to watch once and I happily obliged.

Jacking it in front of a big group of girls is a long-term fantasy of mine; typically involving me doing a strip show that goes way too far but sadly that one hasn't happened in real life...

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only girl who I'm aware of who's seen me playing withy meat was an old girlfriend who wanted to watch once and I happily obliged.

Jacking it in front of a big group of girls is a long-term fantasy of mine; typically involving me doing a strip show that goes way too far but sadly that one hasn't happened in real life...
To add, I enjoy knocking one out in the woods when I believe I am alone plus there are a few photos and vids out of me masturbating on the net and I take part in group cam wanks, so I could have had female viewers all along and never known.

Reactions: Max Downs

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By outside...do you mean in the woods?

And, like, if you mean the woods how was the show?

Returning us to wood working. Tada! Cuz there are not a lot of knobs to polish in the woods.

'Cept that one cabin. Which should be avoided. At least the books found there in.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again

get back to you soon - just been busy outside. You guys should try it.

Max
I asked 3 days ago. I can guarantee you posted more here in that time than I did. I worked 2 jobs, had a night out, cleaned a house and you couldn’t manage to share a source for your claim? That’s on you, homie.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By outside...do you mean in the woods?

And, like, if you mean the woods how was the show?

Returning us to wood working. Tada! Cuz there are not a lot of knobs to polish in the woods.

'Cept that one cabin. Which should be avoided. At least the books found there in.
Always be on the watch for splinters; nothing worse than splinters in ya knob...

Except maybe sandpaper. :cold_sweat::scream: