Women watch men masturbate

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like to watch and help out as well. enjoy seeing his cock get all excited knowing i was the cause and that it stays hard just for me and also see how he gives it pleasure as well as finish for him sometimes when i just cant help myself from seeing all he has in the hight of all its glory.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there's not much to add to Lee's explanation, really.

As far as webcams go, it depends on the person and my mood. I tend to get a bit bored by men that just turn the cam on their cock, jack off for about a minute or two, cum and turn the webcam off. If it's just cock, it hot.. But just not that sexy. If that makes sense. Heh.

Also, why is it that whenever ladies talk about watching a guy, men imidiately feel the need to post emailadresses. Despareteness is never sexy.

Zula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes I love to watch. I love to watch the strong manly hand, I love to watch how he handles it, either gently, roughly, or completley involved. I like that it shows some vulnerability, I love to watch his face, his lips, his eyes. Especially when he looks like he's begging me to join in and just suck his dick, then making me hold back and watch more even though he knows im just waiting for him to let me put my lips around the head of it.

The finale is always awesome but its better when he either lets it go all over my stomach, lower back, or in my mouth so he can watch me swallow it. I hate when theres no warning and he just lets it run down over his hands, but i think he may like that better.

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
surprised to find so many ladies not interested...
How many guys would say it about watching women masturbate?

In the house I’m nearly always naked, it’s great seeing him pay attention.
I‘ve enjoyed recurring dreams of dancing, stripping and doing things onstage,
while an audience of men out of control with huge hard-ons let it all out.

If I didn’t like to see and imagine men and their members, what would I think about?

Reactions: mmmk13

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always been fun to do... especially when things are pretty much going to happen, and a woman comes in, and you are already started... especially in a public-yet-private place. Or some light-fantasy/scenario that she wants. We do it on our own enough, and besides, it's a turn on to put on an orgasm show in front of an audience...

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, why is it that whenever ladies talk about watching a guy, men imidiately feel the need to post emailadresses. Despareteness is never sexy.

Because guys that love to show off love attentive audiences. In a situation where a bunch of girls are talking about how much they love seeing cock, well, a guy REALLY wants to show off his cock.

*sigh* I kind of wish I had my webcam and a lack of a roommate now.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
surprised to find so many ladies not interested...
How many guys would say it about watching women masturbate?
It's okay actually; it's rather uninteresting after a while.

If I didn’t like to see and imagine men and their members, what would I think about?

Good point; giving your mind to the academic or cultural achievements and future of your respective community is a waste.

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

are you here to participate as male or female?
if male do you consider yourself typical?

Good point; giving your mind to the academic or cultural achievements and future of your respective community is a waste.

hellooo…taking an attempt at humor out of context to try and prove a point may have gone out of fashion.

…we're all interested in hearing how much of your mind you have given to the academic or cultural achievements and future of your community ? …are you from the religious right?...or do you just need a laxative...?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

are you here to participate as male or female?
if male do you consider yourself typical?

Whichever; all the same watching females masturbate is okay. It's neat the first few times but it's pretty repetitive behavior and there's little variation in the process. Same with males really, the only neat factor being a few more positions and tricks.

hellooo…taking an attempt at humor out of context to try and prove a point may have gone out of fashion.

…we're all interested in hearing how much of your mind you have given to the academic or cultural achievements and future of your community ? …are you from the religious right?...or do you just need a laxative...?
Essentially you're about as fun to play with as a block of wood.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really into it, but then again have never been in a position where I was asked to watch. I may watch if he did not know I was watching.
Although I do find a man's body beautiful. especiall his cock. I love to watch a naked man walk around the room or getting out of the shower. That is a turn on to me.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all the same watching females masturbate is okay. It's neat the first few times but it's pretty repetitive behavior and there's little variation in the process.

Not!

Permahard

Sexy Member
Media
i masturbate for a female friend of mine all the time. she lies next to me and watches me touch myself and cum all over my chest and stomach. we have never been romantic together. she just thinks it's very erotic and fascinating. i have a girlfriend, and she knows that i do this for my friend. she told me as long as it never goes further than that, she gives her blessing.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i masturbate for a female friend of mine all the time. she lies next to me and watches me touch myself and cum all over my chest and stomach. we have never been romantic together. she just thinks it's very erotic and fascinating. i have a girlfriend, and she knows that i do this for my friend. she told me as long as it never goes further than that, she gives her blessing.

that's quite the trusting girl you got there.